please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

i weighed on a thursday this week too lol well good luck to you :) xxx

Hi Juicygooseface, I am in the same boat as you at the moment I am 8.5 and a half pounds and want to be under 8 stone. Would be very happy with 7.13.

I am also the same height as you! Looking very much forward to losing at the very least the 5 pounds. Still not completely happy with my weight.

Hi! I'm 5' and 8stone11lb. I'm really wanting to get down to 8 stone.

But my next mini goal is 8.7. I've lost half a stone so far and you can't really tell, so hopefully by 8.7 there'll be a noticeable difference (and maybe even a dress size difference? Or at least I'll fit a 12 top and a 10 bottom more comfortably!)

Just lost 3lb this week! Woop! I wasn't really exercising before but this week I've been exercising most days so I think that's the key! :D It's given me great motivation to go to the gym tonight. :)

Hi Juicygooseface, I am in the same boat as you at the moment I am 8.5 and a half pounds and want to be under 8 stone. Would be very happy with 7.13.

I am also the same height as you! Looking very much forward to losing at the very least the 5 pounds. Still not completely happy with my weight.
ahh cool we're the same height :D
im 7st 12lbs now :) xxx

Hi there - Is anyone still posting in here?

I weighed in on wed's and finally i'm in the 8's - Ok so its 8st 13.5 but i'm on my way!!

Just wondering if anyone's still in here as i'd love to hear from you all.

x-x-x

hiya! yeah im still here lol and still weighing the same :) xx

After the last few days i'll be lucky to still be in the 8's!!!

After Xmas is over with i'm back on that mission to get to low 8's!!!

x-x

thats the way to do it - if xmas is naughty then new year is back on track! me and my mum r starting zumba in the new year so im not over worrying about it either :) xx

Ha! Defy not in the 8s at the mo, try 9.6! Half a stone on after 4 very bad days,please let it be a mistake before weds weigh in!

after 4 months hovering in the high 8's I'm changing my target to the low 8's so I hope you don't mind me joining in. I don't think I could make it all the way down to 7 something - although I may try for my birthday.

I'm struggling this NYE but after gaining 1lb over Crimbo I seem to be in denial of the weight gain.

Once NYE is over, and my bday in early Jan i'm back on this plan 100%.

Trouble is during all my dieting years i've never been lower than 9st, its like I won't allow myself somehow. I think its my head I need to overcome as i'm positive i've got the plan mastered now!!!!

Ha! Defy not in the 8s at the mo, try 9.6! Half a stone on after 4 very bad days,please let it be a mistake before weds weigh in!
aww im sure its just a mistake - after my xmas dinner at work id apparently put on 3lbs! then weighed the next day and was back to normal, anyway its been xmas so we're all entitled to enjoy it! bring on the new year and the healthy eating :)

p/s take away and a movie tonight :p xx

I got down to 7 stone 13lbs for our wedding day in june but back in the 8s since the honeymoon amd a lot of celebrating. We went on a cruise which meant it was impossible to food optimise so much lovely high cal food. Lost a few lbs since but gained a few to. New year new start im determined to reachy target by our 1st wedding anniversary xx

aww im sure its just a mistake - after my xmas dinner at work id apparently put on 3lbs! then weighed the next day and was back to normal, anyway its been xmas so we're all entitled to enjoy it! bring on the new year and the healthy eating :)

p/s take away and a movie tonight :p xx

It either was a mistake or I got back on track as I put on 1lb, never been so pleased to see a gain!!

Ive found it harder sticking to plan new year than crimbo so god knows what i'll be on wed's!!!

should hopefully be able to come and join you next week when I get back to the 8's as I'm currently at 9 stone.

ive put on too! ive been working out every day since new year and eating well, i appear to have gained 4lb in doing so! never mind- my bodys looking better so must just be something to do with the exercising!
everybody puts on at xmas time so give yourself some slack ladies its normal! plenty of time to get back in shape for summer :) xxxxx

Lucylu79 said:
I'm just hoping to see the 8 again!!! Be it 8st13.5, i'll take it!!!

x0x

I'm with you there. I just wish I could get myself in gear for longer than 4 days at a time. I think I may have a dose of targetitis - I'm within range range and constantly feel "I can have one of those - I'm at target" forgetting I'm above it, not happy with it and need to get down to the low 8's.

silly phone hanging and then duplicating post.

Back