please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

Managed to lose 1.5 so I'm thrilled. Well done on your loss!

Well done on your loss.

Here's hoping we don't go back to the 9's again.

I'm looking forward to 8 10 first as I'll have lost 4 stone and I keep getting to 8 11 and gaining.

8st 7.5 is my next half stone taking my loss to 2.5 but I don't ever recall being that weight so I'm going to need some serious good weeks to get there!

im 8'3 now - been working out everyday and eating ok, its strange cos if i dont work out and i just eat well then i go down to 7 something but if i eat well AND work out i seem to weigh more?? lol
well done on your losses girlys! xxx

juicygooseface said:
im 8'3 now - been working out everyday and eating ok, its strange cos if i dont work out and i just eat well then i go down to 7 something but if i eat well AND work out i seem to weigh more?? lol
well done on your losses girlys! xxx

I'd love to be 8.3!!!!

Crumbs at this rate I could be in the 9's on wed's!

I can't seem to get back on track after hubby took me away for the night on friday!

I allowed myself to go off plan for the 24hrs as long as I got back on plan and what did I do yesterday - Eat crap all dam day!!!! Stupid Alcohol - Don't know why I drank any, it only makes me hungry!!!

Trouble is today it snowed yesterday, not much but now its frozen and my car is real slippy! I have nothing for break, not to get the 1/3rd SF in anyway. Think i'll have to settle for a green day and just get by somehow.

Hate hate hate being unorganised!!! Sunday's usually my cooking day!!! Not to mention the roast I was gonna do - Boo hoo.

x-x

Hugs, I had a bad day yesterday too, damn chocolate cravings.

Good luck with today.

aww thanks lucylu and dont worry ull be back on track soon :)
i am also called lucy by the way lol! xx

Well i've had a 100% day back on plan - A Green day mind you. I get pretty scared of green as I always gain on them but I did Green last week up until the weekend and i'm back to doing them today and tomorrow.

We shall see what happens wed's but a mixture of star week and the weekend binge (that i'm really not proud of) will surely bring the gain that I truly deserve..

I'm back on plan today too, although I'm not hungry I want something crisp like.

Let's hope we can pull something back by wi.

Another green day for me, just so much easier at the mo. Tried an ee day yesterday but yet again I don't think I had enough sf, and I only had half of my HEB. Must try harder!

Lucylu79 said:
Another green day for me, just so much easier at the mo. Tried an ee day yesterday but yet again I don't think I had enough sf, and I only had half of my HEB. Must try harder!

Sometimes I think my amount of sf is where I fall down. Even after 18 months I still can't get through to oh I need more veg as he doesn't seem to eat much.

Being on plan isn't helping me much. I've lost 0.5lbs for last the last 2 weeks.

Not too bad, but not holding out too much hope of a decent loss tomorrow. I'm thinking of relaxing a bit and trying to maintain for a bit - I seem to get better losses when I'm trying to maintain.

How's it going for you?

That's a good plan, I felt like I shouldn't of lost the other week but perhaps relaxing a bit does help!

I've tried to fit some exercise in as I wiped my syns out by sun but I just can't, I'm so tired!

We shall c what weds brings. Oh and I've set my target to 8.7, something to focus on.

X

Another half pound again. Then again it's my longest run of losses.

Back