please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

I'd like to be 7 13 on my birthday in September, but not sure I could keep it up long term.

if you dont mind me saying so you look great in your picture, and i love the red hair :) xxx

juicygooseface said:
if you dont mind me saying so you look great in your picture, and i love the red hair :) xxx

thank you, it was my wedding day and i was about 11 stone at the time. I really must save up and go and get my hair done at the hair dressers again - home dying never gets it that same rich colour.

Yey back in the 8's now this time I will find the 7's.

Lucylu79 said:
I stayed the same, cry

Hugs, do you know if you went wrong anywhere or were you going for it?

I know I started off really well and then lost it at the weekend so only lost 0.5lbs.

Thats the thing - I probably deserved a little gain and so really I should count my lucky stars!

I'm feeling much more happier about STS last night today - Fresh day and all that!!!

x-x

Just checking in to say i only lost half a pound this week I would've liked to have seen more never mind hopefully next week on Wednesday I shall see another loss and then I'll be ready and raring to go and able to join you all in the eights :)

I think my left leg might weigh 7 stone ;) lol

However good luck to you ladies!

Back in the 8's again, hopefully I won't leave again unless it's for the 7's.

Tiphareth said:
Back in the 8's again, hopefully I won't leave again unless it's for the 7's.

Well done x

Thank you

Back here girlies - Hopefully to stay!!!!

I was a bit down about only losing 1/2 yesterday but i've dusted myself off and moved on.

Its a new week, last one before a weekend away with a potential gain so I could do with a bit of a buffer next wed's!!!

x-x

Hope I'm still here tomorrow. Been on plan for the last 2 weeks, but have been feeling fat for the last couple of days.

O.5lb off, glad it's coming off but really frustrated it's coming off so slowly. At this rate it's going to take forever to get to the 7's, if I ever get there at all.

How's this week been for you so far?

Back