please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

Perhaps it's water retention? Try again tomorrow, I haven't weighed myself at home for ages, I just get upset or excited for no reason!

Tried again today:whoopass::whistle: Lost 3 of the 4lbs I put on. Thank goodness, as you said, must be water retention. Now I just need to get over this need to eat everything in sight that I've had all day.:17729:

Tiphareth said:
Tried again today:whoopass::whistle: Lost 3 of the 4lbs I put on. Thank goodness, as you said, must be water retention. Now I just need to get over this need to eat everything in sight that I've had all day.:17729:

Hi girls, I didn't realise it had been so long again since I was last here! Ok update from me. I thought I was 9st 2.5 last time I logged in (3wks ago) turns out I was actually 9.4 when I weighed at the gym the following day.....gutted! Anyway I've tried 2 be good most days & last wk I was 9.2 :eek:) weighing in again 2moro. I've had 1 bad day & only 1 day in the gym due 2 the bank hol. I'm hoping 4 a lb loss but I'm really bloated so not holding out much hope. Does SW make ur tummy's bloat? The only time it's not big is in the middle of star wk.

Tiphareth said:

Well done!

I may be out of target tomorrow, been disgustingly eating for too many days!

Easter chocs and just totally off plan, we have been on holiday in a caravan so no excuse really but instead I went along with it and eat too much naughty food and lots of white bread hence i'm feeling awful!

Weighed myself this morning and I was 6 pounds heavier then friday!!!

Lucylu79 said:
Easter chocs and just totally off plan, we have been on holiday in a caravan so no excuse really but instead I went along with it and eat too much naughty food and lots of white bread hence i'm feeling awful!

When is ur club weigh in? My scales said I had gained this wk yet I had lost. Maybe ur's are playing funny ******* 2?

Madmum5 said:
When is ur club weigh in? My scales said I had gained this wk yet I had lost. Maybe ur's are playing funny ******* 2?

Ooh I don't know why those stars came up I didn't swear lol

Madmum5 said:
Back from the gym & I've lost 2lbs whoop whoop! Bang on 9st. Aiming 4 a lb loss nxt wk 2 get me in the 8's.

Great news, good luck for next week.

Lucylu79 said:

Hope it's not too bad. So far I've resisted the egg I have.

I've had another sts so in the last four Weeks I've had 2 sts, one gain of 0.5lbs and one of 1lb. It's starting to stress me out too much so I had a talk with my c and called target. Who knows I may give it another go in a few Weeks.

Hope it's not too bad. So far I've resisted the egg I have.

I've had another sts so in the last four Weeks I've had 2 sts, one gain of 0.5lbs and one of 1lb. It's starting to stress me out too much so I had a talk with my c and called target. Who knows I may give it another go in a few Weeks.

Hi Kate

You've done remarkably well & it sounds as tho your body wants to stay where it is at the mo. Like your C says, why not call target for a bit & see how you get on & re-evaluate in a few weeks x

Hi Kate

You've done remarkably well & it sounds as tho your body wants to stay where it is at the mo. Like your C says, why not call target for a bit & see how you get on & re-evaluate in a few weeks x

Thank you xx

That's what we were thinking, and what my husband also said. I was beginning to get obsessed and starting to look for drastic ways of losing weight (I think the most drastic I came up with was a boob job, which I'd probably get on the NHS) and that's not a good place to be in so I'm stepping away.

I did deserve it and I do still feel awful, bloated and my tummys still off, hope some of its maybe water retention, 5lbs is an awful lot to gain!

I put that on over Christmas and it only took a couple of weeks to lose, if you keep your focus, it will come off. A lot of it is just your body digesting and dealing with the food your not used to eating, rather than gaining fat.

Lucylu79 said:
I did deserve it and I do still feel awful, bloated and my tummys still off, hope some of its maybe water retention, 5lbs is an awful lot to gain!

Oh no! What does that make u weigh now? ((hugs))

8stone 9.5 as of last night! Still only 2.5 over my 8.7 target but I want to lower it once i've got over this hurdle!

Lucylu79 said:
8stone 9.5 as of last night! Still only 2.5 over my 8.7 target but I want to lower it once i've got over this hurdle!

Ahh that will be gone by nxt wk ;o) I had another sneaky way 2day at the gym & I'm now officially allowed 2 be here...8.13 whoop whoop! I had a look at ur inch loss journal & can't believe how much smaller than me u are! No wonder u've been getting into size 8's. My measurements are 36 chest, 30.5 waist. 36 around navel & 39 hips. I'm gutted that I've not really lost from my hips. Did a bit of research last night & read that it's 1st on last off where it comes 2 fat. Hopefully it will start coming off soon. Ooh wanted 2 share a new food wiv u girls I tried last night. Garden gourmet vegetarian chargrilled burgers. 1.5 each on green & they were really nice! I've had them in my freezer 4 ages but was reluctant 2 try them cuz I didn't know the syns.

Madmum5 said:
Ahh that will be gone by nxt wk ;o) I had another sneaky way 2day at the gym & I'm now officially allowed 2 be here...8.13 whoop whoop! I had a look at ur inch loss journal & can't believe how much smaller than me u are! No wonder u've been getting into size 8's. My measurements are 36 chest, 30.5 waist. 36 around navel & 39 hips. I'm gutted that I've not really lost from my hips. Did a bit of research last night & read that it's 1st on last off where it comes 2 fat. Hopefully it will start coming off soon. Ooh wanted 2 share a new food wiv u girls I tried last night. Garden gourmet vegetarian chargrilled burgers. 1.5 each on green & they were really nice! I've had them in my freezer 4 ages but was reluctant 2 try them cuz I didn't know the syns.

Yay feels good seeing that 8 doesn't it.

May have to try the burgers, I love a good veggie burger and if you're out it confuses the chef when you ask for it with bacon.

I'll have to go and have a nosey at the inches journal especially we're the same at 8 9.5. Although I'm, shrinking quite a bit at the moment but, not losing weight.

Wish my phone would stop the random ,'s.

Back