please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

Hi Guys, I did it!

Lost 2lbs taking me to 1/2 under target weight of 8.7!! Chuffed to bits, also got my 2.5 stone award tonight.

Definately getting to that target has made me realise that I want to lower my target but i'm going to see how/if the next 2.5lbs comes off before I lower it. I'm happy just not to pay for a few weeks!!!

x-x

If ever there was a reason for over use of the emotiocons. This is it.

Congratulations.

:553::bighug::talk017::massmoon::bliss:

Lucylu79 said:
Awwwww THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x-x-x-x

Hey girls remember me? I've been a bad girl & have avoided dieting 4 ages now. I've just looked on the other board & didn't recognise anyone any more :eek:( can I stay here? I can't believe how well you've both done!! I'm hovering at 9st 2.5 at the mo. hopefully this time nxt wk I can officially stay ;o)

Hey girls remember me? I've been a bad girl & have avoided dieting 4 ages now. I've just looked on the other board & didn't recognise anyone any more :eek:( can I stay here? I can't believe how well you've both done!! I'm hovering at 9st 2.5 at the mo. hopefully this time nxt wk I can officially stay ;o)

Hey Stranger!!! Didn't our paths cross in the 9's to 8's thread was it?

Your more than welcome and i'm sure you'll be in here any day!

I think setting a target (even an interim one) helped me stay focused. That and my friend who's also 4"11 losing 2.5st on slimming world finally getting to target at 7"11 and she looks AMAZING! Proper little size 8 she is now!!!:)

Lucylu79 said:
Hey Stranger!!! Didn't our paths cross in the 9's to 8's thread was it?

Your more than welcome and i'm sure you'll be in here any day!

I think setting a target (even an interim one) helped me stay focused. That and my friend who's also 4"11 losing 2.5st on slimming world finally getting to target at 7"11 and she looks AMAZING! Proper little size 8 she is now!!!:)

Yep that was the board. Wow I'd love to be 7.11 fair play to her. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow after after a 6wk break. Just downloading some dance tunes to get me motivated. I started back on SW yesterday then hubby had the bright idea of inviting friends over 4 a Chinese & drinks. Needless to say I scoffed the lot & got ever so slightly tipsy lol. Oh well try again tomorrow, wish me luck!

STS last week, I've now got to the point where if I don't concentrate really hard to lose weight.

I started running at the end of Feb doing the C25k program and I'm really loving it. Yesterday should have been one of my run nights, but as I had a dance show to go to so I didn't get time. Now I feel really guilty but I don't want to run today as I'm running tomorrow.

I'm off to a friend party soon, so hopefully it won't be too bad on food for the rest of the weekend. I have been good all week though.

How's target feeling?

Target, hmmm, I'm wondering if being in it is going to cause me some problems, I also sts last week after a naughty couple of days off and i'm wondering if being at target has made me think differently.

I've got 3 more weeks of weighing in when I have things on every weekend and expect to sts or gain slightly and then I'm thinking about lowering my target to see if it will give me the kick up the bum that I need!

Hubby's off out tonight so i've got a lovely chicken salad, wine and dvd night planned for me!

Not looking forward to it tomorrow, I feel so bloated from the weekend and the scales are not looking good.

Had a bad weekend or just bloated?

I've been super good and put the scales away and not looked once, fed up of checking every day and 9 times out of 10 it's no where near classes anyway!

Just need to get weds over and then I'm making cupcakes for my sons first bday party sun and yes, I shall be eating some ;-)

I wasn't good on Saturday evening, but didn't blow it. So just feeling a little bloated from the processed food.

0.5lbs on isn't too bad I suppose.

Half one isn't bad no, especially after processed food.

God knows how I'll get on, seem to be constantly hungry these days, even had to have a snack about midnight last night which I never do, my tummies rumbling now but I refuse to eat at this time of night twice in 2 nights!

So I lost 2lbs this week and got slimmer of the week, consultant was laughing, apparently target members rarely win that!

Its made me realise that I'm definately going to change my target in a few weeks, I've got 2 bad weekends coming up so being 2.5 under target should be enough and then once they are out of the way I think i'm going to lower to 8 and see how I get on.

Tried on some Jeans in Oasis yesterday, the 10's were gapping at the back so needed a belt, I tried on the 8's and got in them (Yey) but I didn't feel confident in them, I think if I could get down to 8stone that i'd definately be an 8 which would be brilliant!

2lbs left and ill be out of the 8s and in the 7s but with Easter next week im bound to have a gain ill be away so will miss weigh in next monday so hopefully i can get any gain off before the following week. A Ferreo Rocher easter egg wont do me any favours but everyone needs a treatfrom time to time xx

So I lost 2lbs this week and got slimmer of the week, consultant was laughing, apparently target members rarely win that!

Its made me realise that I'm definately going to change my target in a few weeks, I've got 2 bad weekends coming up so being 2.5 under target should be enough and then once they are out of the way I think i'm going to lower to 8 and see how I get on.

Tried on some Jeans in Oasis yesterday, the 10's were gapping at the back so needed a belt, I tried on the 8's and got in them (Yey) but I didn't feel confident in them, I think if I could get down to 8stone that i'd definately be an 8 which would be brilliant!

Congratulations on getting in an 8.

I keep getting annoyed with my size 8 jeans from New Look - the hips and thighs are tight and feel like they're pulling my jean down, but I can actually get them on without unfastening them and I have about 4 inches spare around the waist - I only have 11 inches difference between the two so not too silly a proportion.

2lbs left and ill be out of the 8s and in the 7s but with Easter next week im bound to have a gain ill be away so will miss weigh in next monday so hopefully i can get any gain off before the following week. A Ferreo Rocher easter egg wont do me any favours but everyone needs a treatfrom time to time xx

Good luck with not gaining over Easter, I seem to put weight on when I look at a cake at the moment.

By the time i've got this week and next week over with I bet i'll be back up to 8.7 (God I hope no more as 2.5 is enough to gain!!)

Think next week's weigh in I will lower target to 7.13, just to spur me on.

I'd love to see 8 7 - I seem to be standing still at the moment - according to the scales yesterday I've put 4lbs on over the weekend - WTF - 2 full fat halves of coke and a couple of sandwiches can't be that bad.

Tiphareth said:
I'd love to see 8 7 - I seem to be standing still at the moment - according to the scales yesterday I've put 4lbs on over the weekend - WTF - 2 full fat halves of coke and a couple of sandwiches can't be that bad.

Perhaps it's water retention? Try again tomorrow, I haven't weighed myself at home for ages, I just get upset or excited for no reason!

Back