please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

Don't be too disheartened, you are real close to your target - Its just taking its time to come off for good thats all! xx

Lucylu79 said:
Don't be too disheartened, you are real close to your target - Its just taking its time to come off for good thats all! xx

Thanks I know a loss is a loss, but after 6 months of not paying for class I feel a bit loathed to pay it for too long.

Not sure if I'm unconsciously self sabotaging as I'm currently at target so think I can get away with things or if it will just be a long slew slog. Concentrating on superfrees this week to see how it goes.

All gone quiet in here!

Not sure if I'll be seeing the 7s but def low or mid 8s, 2lb off this week so 2 more to my interim target of 8.7

X

Shhhhhh...... you'll wake everyone up.:D Congrats on getting to 8 9 - a number I only seem to dream of and never reach.

I've now set my goal at 8 3 officially as the way things have been going there was no way I'd get to the 7's.

Lost the 1lb this week that I put on last week, so still 8 11.5 (although sneaky peak this morning was 8 8.5:D). I just hope this week I don't gain again, I seem to hit a wall at 8 11(.5) and bounce back up.

I do the occasional green day, but I've upped my superfrees and exercise so I'm going to give them a couple of weeks before trying anything else.

i seemed to find that i would get to 8'8 or 8'7 doing slimming world but i couldnt get any lower but now im more on healthy eating portion control ive managed to get down to 8'2 on average. i float between 7'12 and 8'2 xxxx

juicygooseface said:
i seemed to find that i would get to 8'8 or 8'7 doing slimming world but i couldnt get any lower but now im more on healthy eating portion control ive managed to get down to 8'2 on average. i float between 7'12 and 8'2 xxxx

That sounds a lovely weight, can I ask what size clothes you wear at that weight? X

Congratulations on getting there.

At last my effort has paid off with a 2lb loss and finally below that 8st 11 barrier.:D

Good luck with the last 1.5lbs.

1.5lbs off this week, so now 8 stone 8 with 5lbs left to go. Having just bought a size 6 from Next, I'm now sure I won't want to go any lower, I want to still be able to find clothes to wear somewhere other than the kids department.

How's it going for you?

Tiphareth said:
1.5lbs off this week, so now 8 stone 8 with 5lbs left to go. Having just bought a size 6 from Next, I'm now sure I won't want to go any lower, I want to still be able to find clothes to wear somewhere other than the kids department.

How's it going for you?

Wow you're doing really well it seems since you dropped your target & getting into a Next size 6, as they're normally skimpy with their sizing....you must be well cuffed well done x

Wow you're doing really well it seems since you dropped your target & getting into a Next size 6, as they're normally skimpy with their sizing....you must be well cuffed well done x

I am chuffed to bits (ok so the dress is a stretchy jumper - but it's still a size 6 not the size 16 I was buying 18 months ago).

I think still being in target range and not having to pay was holding me back a little as I was still in the mindset of "it's ok to treat myself, I'm at target", even though I was completely happy where I was and knew I wanted to go lower. Hope the last five come off at the rate of the last 4.5lbs I've lost and not the previous 4.5lbs.

How are things going for you?

Tiphareth said:
I am chuffed to bits (ok so the dress is a stretchy jumper - but it's still a size 6 not the size 16 I was buying 18 months ago).

I think still being in target range and not having to pay was holding me back a little as I was still in the mindset of "it's ok to treat myself, I'm at target", even though I was completely happy where I was and knew I wanted to go lower. Hope the last five come off at the rate of the last 4.5lbs I've lost and not the previous 4.5lbs.

How are things going for you?

Really good thanks, enjoying SW & looking forward to getting to target again & hopefully no more surgery! Its good to see some of the 'old faces' on here & how they're getting on.
Your body is obviously enjoying SW still if you can still lose like you are, so well done its a fabulous achievement & you must be so proud.

Hi Guys, I did it!

Lost 2lbs taking me to 1/2 under target weight of 8.7!! Chuffed to bits, also got my 2.5 stone award tonight.

Definately getting to that target has made me realise that I want to lower my target but i'm going to see how/if the next 2.5lbs comes off before I lower it. I'm happy just not to pay for a few weeks!!!

x-x

Back