please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

Tiphareth said:
Yay feels good seeing that 8 doesn't it.

May have to try the burgers, I love a good veggie burger and if you're out it confuses the chef when you ask for it with bacon.

I'll have to go and have a nosey at the inches journal especially we're the same at 8 9.5. Although I'm, shrinking quite a bit at the moment but, not losing weight.

Wish my phone would stop the random ,'s.

Hi just wanted to say I am 8st 10lb and am almost identical in inches to you. I don't know my hips but everything else same. I am 5ft..just. what height are you? Sorry on my phone and can't see

Hi just wanted to say I am 8st 10lb and am almost identical in inches to you. I don't know my hips but everything else same. I am 5ft..just. what height are you? Sorry on my phone and can't see

Hi debtin

Congratulations on getting to 8 stone 10

I'm 5 2 (if I stretch myself to my full height) and 8 stone 9.5 my measurements are

Bust - 37.5 inches (v top heavy)
underbust - 28 inches
waist - 24.5 inches
navel - 29 inches
hips - 35 inches
thigh - 20 inches

I'm wearing a size 8 at the moment (bottom half at least) and started off as a size 16.

Tiphareth said:
Hi debtin

Congratulations on getting to 8 stone 10

I'm 5 2 (if I stretch myself to my full height) and 8 stone 9.5 my measurements are

Bust - 37.5 inches (v top heavy)
underbust - 28 inches
waist - 24.5 inches
navel - 29 inches
hips - 35 inches
thigh - 20 inches

I'm wearing a size 8 at the moment (bottom half at least) and started off as a size 16.

WOw your tiny. Don't have measurments to hand but know my thighs are 21 and waist isn't that small but starting to excercise more to try get smaller and toned. Do you excercise much?

WOw your tiny. Don't have measurments to hand but know my thighs are 21 and waist isn't that small but starting to excercise more to try get smaller and toned. Do you excercise much?

I've recently upped my exercise to 5-7 hours a week of dancing, running, walking, body conditioning and hula hooping. Since doing this I've lost a couple of inches but not lost much weight, so I think it is helping to tone everything up.

Tiphareth said:
I've recently upped my exercise to 5-7 hours a week of dancing, running, walking, body conditioning and hula hooping. Since doing this I've lost a couple of inches but not lost much weight, so I think it is helping to tone everything up.

Wow another skinny min, I feel like a right oompa loompa now lol! It's mad how different all our sizes are even though we're similar heights. I'm 5ft & half an inch. The happiest I ever was wiv my figure was when I met my hubby 14yrs ago. I still remember my stats....33 chest, 27 waist, 35.5 hips & 20.5 thighs. I weighed 7st 6 on my old scales but the gym ones now would prob say just over 7. There's no way I would lose that much weight. My face would look awful now I'm older. Id like 2 lose 1st tops! I might even be happy at about 8.2 ish.

Wow another skinny min, I feel like a right oompa loompa now lol! It's mad how different all our sizes are even though we're similar heights. I'm 5ft & half an inch. The happiest I ever was wiv my figure was when I met my hubby 14yrs ago. I still remember my stats....33 chest, 27 waist, 35.5 hips & 20.5 thighs. I weighed 7st 6 on my old scales but the gym ones now would prob say just over 7. There's no way I would lose that much weight. My face would look awful now I'm older. Id like 2 lose 1st tops! I might even be happy at about 8.2 ish.

You must have a larger frame than me. Up until my early 20's I was always under weight (damn finding Bailey's and starting work so I could afford takeaways), at the age of 15 my mum threw away some t-shirts I was still wearing which were age 3 and my wrists even at my largest were still tiny and are currently about 5 inches in diameter and I usually buy childrens gloves.

Girls, my body is not happy with me at all!

I'm beginning to see that 2 weeks off plan not only has meant a 5 pound gain but this week i'm still suffering a bit.

I've had a great few days on plan, granted I chose weekly syns over daily and probably shouldn't of but i'm bloated, my trousers are tight, my belly actually makes me look pregnant and i'm starting to worry that wed's could end in another gain.

It would serve me right but I was so hoping for a loss, in fact to lose the 5lb's in a few weeks.

Lucylu79 said:
Girls, my body is not happy with me at all!

I'm beginning to see that 2 weeks off plan not only has meant a 5 pound gain but this week i'm still suffering a bit.

I've had a great few days on plan, granted I chose weekly syns over daily and probably shouldn't of but i'm bloated, my trousers are tight, my belly actually makes me look pregnant and i'm starting to worry that wed's could end in another gain.

It would serve me right but I was so hoping for a loss, in fact to lose the 5lb's in a few weeks.

Hugs, wish I had some tips to give you but I've only gained in the last month.

The only thing I can think of, is are you drinking enough? My stomach can take up to 5 days to recover from one evening of plan and drinking lots seems to help.

I haven't been drinking enough unless wine counts? Lol

I feel a bit less bloated today but going to swap some reg tea for green and see if that helps.

X

Tiphareth said:
You must have a larger frame than me. Up until my early 20's I was always under weight (damn finding Bailey's and starting work so I could afford takeaways), at the age of 15 my mum threw away some t-shirts I was still wearing which were age 3 and my wrists even at my largest were still tiny and are currently about 5 inches in diameter and I usually buy childrens gloves.

Just measured mine & they're 5 & 3/4 so not much bigger than ur's. I've just got a lot of body fat :eek:( big bums & bellies run in my family. I seem 2 have gained an inch around my belly wiv each baby I've had. I'm trying 2 do more stomach exercises 2 tighten up the muscles, so hopefully that will make a difference. I'm also doing squats wiv weights 2 try & give my bum a lift. My bum does not belong on my body, it should belong 2 someone a few sizes bigger lol.

Lucylu79 said:
I haven't been drinking enough unless wine counts? Lol

I feel a bit less bloated today but going to swap some reg tea for green and see if that helps.

X

Lucy I agree wiv the having more fluids. I'm a not a big drinker but have made a real effort the last few wks 2 drink more & it's defo helped wiv the bloat. Although the 1st wk wasn't much fun weeing all the time lol. I've had 3 days off plan this wk but not been a pig so hoping 4 a sts. Not drank much over the wkend apart from booze sat nite out on the town so need 2 get that sorted. Just had enough thought, is ur star wk coming up? I always get a big belly just before.

Well i've been good and had some green tea and some water instead of tea rounds at work, I also have just had my last batch of speed soup and I forgot how much I love it! Have to make some more tonight.

I definately am feeling better this morning and i'm back to the 4th hole on my work belt, last week I was squeezing into the 3rd.

Tried to buy some new work trousers and ordered petite from dotty p's that are usually fine but they were too long! Grrrr, still living in my size 12's which are hanging off me!

Madmum5 said:
Just measured mine & they're 5 & 3/4 so not much bigger than ur's. I've just got a lot of body fat :eek:( big bums & bellies run in my family. I seem 2 have gained an inch around my belly wiv each baby I've had. I'm trying 2 do more stomach exercises 2 tighten up the muscles, so hopefully that will make a difference. I'm also doing squats wiv weights 2 try & give my bum a lift. My bum does not belong on my bo dy, it should belong 2 someone a few sizes bigger lol.

Our family tends to be boobs and thighs. Plus I've not had kids.

Lucylu79 said:
Well i've been good and had some green tea and some water instead of tea rounds at work, I also have just had my last batch of speed soup and I forgot how much I love it! Have to make some more tonight.

I definately am feeling better this morning and i'm back to the 4th hole on my work belt, last week I was squeezing into the 3rd.

Tried to buy some new work trousers and ordered petite from dotty p's that are usually fine but they were too long! Grrrr, still living in my size 12's which are hanging off me!

Hopefully you'll have pulled it back by Wednesday.

If (and its a big if) my star week came when it should of based on last month, yes I am due any day but i'm on the Implant and they are so irregular so I have no idea when it'll arrive i'm afraid!

Feeling much more positive about getting back on track, even if it takes a few weeks. I've pigged out and I enjoyed myself and yes I gained a lot (for me)but i'm getting back into it and finally my stomach is better! Seriously that was nearly a week to recover from junk food!

I don't think i've lost much this week but i'd be happy to see one for sure!

Lucylu79 said:
If (and its a big if) my star week came when it should of based on last month, yes I am due any day but i'm on the Implant and they are so irregular so I have no idea when it'll arrive i'm afraid!

Feeling much more positive about getting back on track, even if it takes a few weeks. I've pigged out and I enjoyed myself and yes I gained a lot (for me)but i'm getting back into it and finally my stomach is better! Seriously that was nearly a week to recover from junk food!

I don't think i've lost much this week but i'd be happy to see one for sure!

Tell me about it, I have the coil and I can go anything from 1 to 10 Weeks.

I'm learning that a couple of moments of pleasure from eating the food I want leaves me feeling bad for days, so I'm starting to go off them.

Hey... you girls have done brilliantly. I'm only 4ft 10(ish) and am struggling. Started at 9st 2. Got to 8st 10 when Easter arrived and am now 8st 13. ? Would like to get to 8st 2 and see if I need to go lower but from what I've been reading, think I might have to.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jellyt0t said:
Hey... you girls have done brilliantly. I'm only 4ft 10(ish) and am struggling. Started at 9st 2. Got to 8st 10 when Easter arrived and am now 8st 13. ? Would like to get to 8st 2 and see if I need to go lower but from what I've been reading, think I might have to.

Hello Jellytot

You only need to go to a weight you and your body are comfy with.

Tiphareth said:
Hello Jellytot

You only need to go to a weight you and your body are comfy with.

Hi jellytot that's about the same weight I want 2 get 2. I was 8.13 Friday b4 last but have only dieted 4 2 days since....oops! I've been bad this wk as I've being feeling really fed up. Hubby is away wiv friends in Benidorm & I'm really missing him :eek:( anyway my ex's sis brought round a load of fruit 2day from her shop (my 16yrold works there Saturdays) & this has spurred me on 2 get bk on track 2moro. Don't want it 2 all go 2 waste! Need 2 go bk 2 the gym 2, haven't been since Monday cuz I've had a stinking cold. Not sure if I'll weigh myself though as I do not want 2 see 9st! Probably do it Friday. Good luck wiv weigh in girls.

Hi Madmum5
I try to be good all day, making low syn foods, then something will upset me and I'll have a bar of chocolate! But your message has spurred me on. We can do this!! :0) A fresh start from today. I don't like the gym so I'm going to get my walking boots on later (or sooner - better check the weather forecast). Let me know how you're doing.

Back