please somebody in the 8's want to get in the 7's?? xx

Evening All!

I forgot about the 4 week challenge, whoopsie!!! Well today I had a sneaky weigh this morning and i'd gone up to 8.5, I was gutted until around lunch time when suddenly my ladies came again, sorry tmi time but I'm getting it once every 2 weeks on average and so somethings not right i'm thinking.

So I went to weigh in hoping for 2 and I got 1.5. Its a good loss considering i'm near target but I was slightly gutted I didn't get the 2.

Anyway can you ladies copy this and add your challenge?

4 Week Challenge;

LucyLu: 7lbs = 5.5 to lose

4 Week Challenge;

Tiphareth: 2lbs to lose (1 inch from waist - measure after the 4 weeks)

Tiphareth said:
4 Week Challenge;

4 Week Challenge;

Madmum: 4lbs (for now, actually want 2 lose 8)

I'm actually on a 5wk challenge with a personal trainer at the gym. Need 2 lose 5lbs & have lost 4 & only 1wk left of the challenge so I think it's safe 2 say it's in the bag ;o)
P.s. thanks 4 ur supportive replies over the weight loss comments. My best friend think those women are just jealous 2. Like my friend said "what's wrong with wanting 2 be healthy?"

Umm why is there a smiley icon wiv sunglasses on where a number 8 should be? Lol

On my pc its an 8 but on my iphone its a smiley! We know what you mean!

So i'm back to 8.3 this morning affter going to up to 8.5 yesterday, must of been a weird water retention day, feeling better today anyway.

I want to try to do some red days this week, barely ever do them as I pretty much have potatoes at each tea time, saying that though, last night I only had a few sw chips and extra green beans so perhaps I could weigh the potatoes and use the extra HEB.

Don't know if i've been a bit adventurous with setting 7lbs to lose in 4 weeks but at least it'll help when making those eating and drinking (hic!) decisions!!! Doesn't help having a bank hol of corse!

Hope you all have a lovely day, i'm only working till 1 today as I have no baby sitter. Hope I can get some housework done in between running after him, he sure can shift on the floor and i'm sure he'll be walking soon!

Hey ladies,

Late input from me as I've been busy busy at work last couple of days.

4 Week Challenge:

Lucylu: 7lbs = 5.5 to lose
Madmum: 4lbs (for now, actually want to lose 8)
Skinny_jeans: 6lbs, 1 inch from waist and half an inch from each thigh. Measure after the 4 weeks.

I have also changed my weigh in day to a Wednesday. So my start weight from Wednesday just gone was exactly 9st 1lb.

Tiphareth going back to what you were saying about sizing I totally agree that it can change peoples perception of what size they are. I love French Connection dresses but that shop is one of the worst offenders. I've never been more than a size 6 in that shop and I just kno that's not the reality. However I do a lot of my shopping in Topshop and I guess it depends on what kind of clothes you go for but I think they can be good for shorter slimmer shapes as they stock 28inch leg in the petite section, great for me as I was forever having to pay for jeans to be taken up. They also sell size 4. Not that I've ever fit into a 4 but the option is there at least and like you say the 4 is probably more like a 6 in reality. Also I admit I do buy kids clothes. My gym leggings are age 11-12 as they are stretchy and just couldn't get the leg length in adults. I also tried on the same age ski jacket the other day which fit fine and was a lot cheaper than the adults ones!

Anyways better get some sleep as I'm on nightshift next 2 days. Hope everyone has a nice bank hol!

xxx

Hey girls how are we?

I'm in bed already as my ticker has been very troublesome today (irregular heart) so I thought I'd sign.

So I'm going through a stressful time with selling my house and being outbid on the house we'd got our sights on and I'm finding that I'm picking at bits I shouldn't be! Had way too much bread today and a naughty cadburys Philli thing and 1 G & T, must try harder tomorrow!

Did loads of housework though so hopefully burnt off one thing perhaps!

OH has just gone to get us a curry and I'm drinking a cocktail I've just created with what was in the house, Tia Maria, Amaretto, Raspberry vodka and coke. Think I may be self sabotaging at the moment. Then again we cried off the camping we were supposed to be doing and I would probably have had far too much mead around the campfire, followed by whatever sweet treats my friend has baked. Plus I'm having a non oily, non creamy curry and boiled rice so not too bad and I've only had 1.5 syns so far today.

Though I did run round the house this morning and gave it a good tidying, then I attacked the garden followed by the 30 day shred, so I have burnt a few calories.

Hope you have a good evening even if you are in bed and are feeling better soon.

Tiphareth said:
OH has just gone to get us a curry and I'm drinking a cocktail I've just created with what was in the house, Tia Maria, Amaretto, Raspberry vodka and coke. Think I may be self sabotaging at the moment. Then again we cried off the camping we were supposed to be doing and I would probably have had far too much mead around the campfire, followed by whatever sweet treats my friend has baked. Plus I'm having a non oily, non creamy curry and boiled rice so not too bad and I've only had 1.5 syns so far today.

Though I did run round the house this morning and gave it a good tidying, then I attacked the garden followed by the 30 day shred, so I have burnt a few calories.

Hope you have a good evening even if you are in bed and are feeling better soon.

Evening girls, sorry 2 hear ur not feeling 2 good Lucy. I found buying/selling houses the most stressful thing ever so really feel 4!
I've got the outlaws here at the mo & they like their food so i'm thinking oh god bang goes my diet this wkend. I did a spagbol so I've got away wiv it 2nite. 2moro is a carvery so I'm thinking I'll do a red day 4 a change. I'll probably get criticised though 4 not having any potatoes by his parents. I can't stick um. Proper weirdy beards!

Evening girls, sorry 2 hear ur not feeling 2 good Lucy. I found buying/selling houses the most stressful thing ever so really feel 4!
I've got the outlaws here at the mo & they like their food so i'm thinking oh god bang goes my diet this wkend. I did a spagbol so I've got away wiv it 2nite. 2moro is a carvery so I'm thinking I'll do a red day 4 a change. I'll probably get criticised though 4 not having any potatoes by his parents. I can't stick um. Proper weirdy beards!

Morning both, thanks for the well wishes, ticker has calmed down but i;m starting the say with what seems like acid reflux a bit.

We had sw spicy chicken last night that I do at least once a month but we have it with a cabbage salad and i'm normally good measuring the olive oil but last night I didn't and must of put too much on, my burps are all oiley if that makes any sense!!!

Yes I am finding the whole huse situation stressful and I seem to be the only one. Its in my nature to worry, I do about stuff on a daily basis - Probably why I've got an irregular heart!

Hoping to continue some house prep today, hubby and I are doing the windows in between running around after Alfie. I made a good start on the kitchen yesterday but I have to say I was a little disgusted in myself for not doing it sooner, some of the muck behind them appliances was minging! All done now though.

Have a lovely day all!!!

x-x

Lucylu hope ur feeling better soon. I just bought my first house before Christmas and agree its the most stressful thing ever and that was with no chain and buying a new build! I like u am a worrier too tho, I'm a Virgo and I think it's a trait of my starsign! I totally blame those months for the weight gain I've had as just felt I was rushing around all the time I never had time to plan any meals properly etc. Tiphareth you cocktail sounds nice!!! Unfortunately I've been working the last 2 nights but at least it helps with the diet! Off for 4 days now tho but I've promised my younger step brother he can come over and do some baking today ... recipe for diet disaster there I think! Off to my spinning class in preparation and I only finished work at 5am, I must be mad!

I hate moving house and have down to never do it again.

I must also confess to being a Virgo worrier. Unfortunately I am my own worst enemy as my sagittarius moon also makes me bury my head in the sand, so I worry about things but then try to ignore them which only makes me worry more.

The cocktail was pretty yummy and as I drink so little now I got quite tipsy on a wine glass full.

Done my spinning class pushed myself as hard as i cud in my tired state and tried the yoga class for the first time afterwards. Amazing, feel so de stressed and relaxed! Tho not sure it was all that good for fat burning I do recommend it for a little 'me' time. Now on with the house work zzzzzzzz...!

skinny_jeans said:
Done my spinning class pushed myself as hard as i cud in my tired state and tried the yoga class for the first time afterwards. Amazing, feel so de stressed and relaxed! Tho not sure it was all that good for fat burning I do recommend it for a little 'me' time. Now on with the house work zzzzzzzz...!

Lucy glad ur better 2 day, my mum & daughter are virgo's & they're a right pair of worriers! I'm a laid back libra. Skinny fair play 2 u doing a spin class. I see them in there while I'm in the gym & think naaaa! Lol. Well I think I just about scraped through this wkend on the diet. I had 5 syns yesterday so hoping that will help counteract the carvery gravy I had 2day. I stuck 2 my guns & had beef, turkey, green beans, carrots & a tiny bit of cauliflower cheese. I had no roasters, yorkshires, stuffing or bday cake. (hubby's 40th weds) & omg did I drool watching everyone else scoffing it all :eek:( I would have had some cake but I've already had 1 naughty day this wk & really want 2 lose 2lbs by nxt Saturday so I look nice in a fitted top I bought 4 a nite out.

Morning gals,

Happy bank holiday!

I fell off plan yesterday, started off with a healthy wrap for lunch which I wasn't too worried about but an afternoon walk turned into an ice cream and 2 beers and that was no way going to stop me having my fab Sauvignon blanc last night!

I was wearing some size 10 jeggins yesterday and they looked and felt a little baggy and it made me wonder was losing more really a good idea after spending nearly 500 on clothes that I have no intention of not looking good in! It's my legs I'd like to tone up really, oh and bingo wings.

I think I need to seriously think about what's really right for me.

X

Morning.

Lucylu, if you've reached a weight you happy with then you should just maintain it and just tone up through excercise. There's loads of really good DVDs out for that if you don't get chance to go to a gym much or even try yoga, you won't lose loads of weight doing it but it's great for toning. I just ordered a DVD to do in my lounge.

I also was naughty last night we ordered an Indian. I had the chicken tikka pieces off the bone it's just marinated chicken bits with no sauce and had steamed rice and salad with it and yoghurt dip. Looked quite healthy but I dread to think how many syns!! Really hoping I lose more than 1lb this week but think its going to be doubtful after that and today's baking session making mars bar crispie slices and chocolate brownies!

xxx

So Ladies,

I've had a good long think and a chat to hubby and actually I think he's pleased with my decision to higher my target to 8.2.

That way the weight I am now will be my highest I can be at target and if I want to see the 7's I still can at the lower end of my target.

I'm really excited about getting to target and trying to maintain (weirdo maybe???) so i'm going to amend my 4 week challenge as follows:

4 Week Challenge:

Lucylu: 4.5lbs = 3 to lose (and to target)
Madmum: 4lbs (for now, actually want to lose 8)
Skinny_jeans: 6lbs, 1 inch from waist and half an inch from each thigh. Measure after the 4 weeks.

Would it be ok if I update my measurements on here and see any difference once i've got to target?

x-x

Afternoon ladies

Just relaxing after a busy weekend. Spent yesterday in a field for may day celebrations, only syns were the hot chocolate and marshmallows.

Today was spent in York for my mums birthday and not looking for a loss tomorrow.

Lucylu, good luck with getting to your new target and toning up.

Evening girlies, hope we are having a good one!

Well, house update - the (only) house that we want to buy has a bit more interest than we should like! We have been the leading bid all weekend only to be outbid this morning. We have increased again, and are still the highest but we can only go 1 more bid and so its looking ropey. I'm trying to stay positive and try to see that if its not meant to be but I'm struggling to see past this house. I mean if we lose it we shall have to move in with the in-laws with a 13month old baby. I've had my own space for over 10 years....it could be very hard!!!!!

I hate to use the excuse of stress when it comes to eating but i'm finding myself saying it a lot today! I've had a shortbread biscuit and i'm afraid i'm having a G & T - On a school night!

Lucylu79 said:
Evening girlies, hope we are having a good one!

Well, house update - the (only) house that we want to buy has a bit more interest than we should like! We have been the leading bid all weekend only to be outbid this morning. We have increased again, and are still the highest but we can only go 1 more bid and so its looking ropey. I'm trying to stay positive and try to see that if its not meant to be but I'm struggling to see past this house. I mean if we lose it we shall have to move in with the in-laws with a 13month old baby. I've had my own space for over 10 years....it could be very hard!!!!!

I hate to use the excuse of stress when it comes to eating but i'm finding myself saying it a lot today! I've had a shortbread biscuit and i'm afraid i'm having a G & T - On a school night!

Good luck with the house. It must be an awful situation to be in.

0.5lb gain today for me, but not bad considering the week I had with 2 birthday cakes at work and going out for my mum's birthday yesterday.

Back