pls follow my diary...need support badly

Should i avoid getting weighed at home?

Getting sick of the water big time...gonna do some serious house work this afternoon til its time for the next shake... How long do u reckon it will take to lose 4 stone!!!!

Well got good news and bad news....

lisalollipop13909 said:
Getting sick of the water big time...gonna do some serious house work this afternoon til its time for the next shake... How long do u reckon it will take to lose 4 stone!!!!

If you lose 2 pounds a week, then somewhere between 4 and 5 months? 4 months if you work really hard! In the US where I. Lived for the last 17 years everything is in pounds... When I shed weight twice before, I aimed for 10 pounds a month. A nice simple plan. A stone a month is four pounds more difficult though!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins (please forgive errors!)

Well good news us i bagged myself a fiance yesterday. Bad news is he had a surprise meal and hotel booked so last night had a dinner and dessert and today a full English....he tried really hard new important so upset with myself but didn't have the heart to say no. My cdc said just make good choices but it was Italian...pasta pizza etc.. Im really annoyed now!!!

Ah congratulations hun!!!!! :) Dont beat yourself up.. you had reason to celebrate with good food, not as if your just eating for the sake of it. Main thing is just to get straight back on it. Good Luck :) xx

Agree and congratulations! He meant well and wanted to do something special for a special occassion. Get right back on CD and drink plenty of water!!!

Congratulations thats so exciting :) Don't worry about the meal just get back on track today and you'll be fine. Now you have a wedding dress to be thinking about slimming into :) xx

Ah congratulations hun!!!!! :) Dont beat yourself up.. you had reason to celebrate with good food, not as if your just eating for the sake of it. Main thing is just to get straight back on it. Good Luck :) xx

Thank you, Im very happy...but with me it just takes 1 thing and Im out...ya know what I mean?

Agree and congratulations! He meant well and wanted to do something special for a special occassion. Get right back on CD and drink plenty of water!!!

Thank you! Im just totally off the wall now today...

Congratulations thats so exciting :) Don't worry about the meal just get back on track today and you'll be fine. Now you have a wedding dress to be thinking about slimming into :) xx

lol I think the wedding dress this will be a while...I know it sounds daft but my biggest aim right now is to get into a swimming costume and take me kids swimming. I cant right now I am so ashamed of my body

I am starting again as day 1 I think....I worked so hard to get my water down my neck at certain points and how to handle cravings! This diet means so much to me! I feel that I am letting myself down, no one gets on at me so the pressure is down to me! Very happy to be engaged to my lovely John he really is a lovely guy, but in a wierd sort of way I wish that he would just say something like "love, your looking a bit chubby today" lol - he would never do that though.

Thank you, Im very happy...but with me it just takes 1 thing and Im out...ya know what I mean?

Yeah i know what you mean but like Claire said just think you have a wedding to slim down for now ;) start looking at pretty dresses to get you motivated. :) you WILL and CAN do it xxxx

Hopefully with the support of you guys I can... x

Hiya Lisa!!!
I am a student nurse to and I am ok on SS good luck with starting again today you will do amazing and huge congrats on the engagement!!!
Keep going chick you can do this
Love Sharon xxxx

Hiya Lisa!!!
I am a student nurse to and I am ok on SS good luck with starting again today you will do amazing and huge congrats on the engagement!!!
Keep going chick you can do this
Love Sharon xxxx

Hi Sharon, Im studying adult nursing at Bradford Uni. what year are you in and what branch? I have very little will power for this diet but Im gonna give it a try...sick of being so gross. thats how I feel, I hate my body, it makes me miserable then I eat more.....SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANY OF YOU!! im daft arnt I?

lisalollipop13909 said:
Hi Sharon, Im studying adult nursing at Bradford Uni. what year are you in and what branch? I have very little will power for this diet but Im gonna give it a try...sick of being so gross. thats how I feel, I hate my body, it makes me miserable then I eat more.....SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANY OF YOU!! im daft arnt I?

I am studying adult nursing and going into my 3 rd yr September at Canterbury Christ church university!!! And yeah I hate how I feel in my uniforms and think Oh my God I look awful etc certainly what a nurse should look like unless a school nurse (apologies all the slim beautiful school nurses) as mine was big busted and fluffy all over lol xxxxx

I am studying adult nursing and going into my 3 rd yr September at Canterbury Christ church university!!! And yeah I hate how I feel in my uniforms and think Oh my God I look awful etc certainly what a nurse should look like unless a school nurse (apologies all the slim beautiful school nurses) as mine was big busted and fluffy all over lol xxxxx

I have just completed my 1st year, its been hard I have 3 young children and live alone but am determined to do it. Its been something that I have wanted to do since I was little. Can I ask what you weigh at the mo?

lisalollipop13909 said:
I have just completed my 1st year, its been hard I have 3 young children and live alone but am determined to do it. Its been something that I have wanted to do since I was little. Can I ask what you weigh at the mo?

Around 15 to 15 half stone!!! Yup when I started my kids were 9 and 13 just when they needed me most but I had no choice I had to do it!!! What do you want to lose x

I thought I'd lost a few this week, everything feels a bit looser.. Went to weightwatchers and I've GAINED one! Poop.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins (please forgive errors!)

Back