points or calories

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi there, just been tallying up my calories eaten yesterday and today i've been given an allowance by "my fitness pal" of 1200 with weight watchers my allowance would be 23 but the 1211 calories i ate today only came to 18.5 ww points so not sure (sorry love my food) want whats best for me

What I have read on mini's people seem to think calorie counting works better, but I suppose it really is down the individual and what works for you.

What I have read on mini's people seem to think calorie counting works better

I think thats a bit of a generalisation! Im sure people who are CC will say it works better but I dont think anyone on WW will agree. There are a lot more Miniminers on WW than are CC. It depends purely on which diet youre following but I think to generalise is a bit unfair

Converting cals to points isnt an exact science there are things you need to factor in, sat fat etc its not a clear cut case of X cals = X points.

If youre cc the best thing to do is just calorie count forget points and if youre doing WW then focus on points and not calories :)

I think thats a bit of a generalisation! Im sure people who are CC will say it works better but I dont think anyone on WW will agree. There are a lot more Miniminers on WW than are CC. It depends purely on which diet youre following but I think to generalise is a bit unfair

Converting cals to points isnt an exact science there are things you need to factor in, sat fat etc its not a clear cut case of X cals = X points.

If youre cc the best thing to do is just calorie count forget points and if youre doing WW then focus on points and not calories :)

Yes that is very true

yep I agree, if your WW forget about calories and if your CC forget about points only think calories :)

Back