Poorly Sick!!

lovelyle

Morning All

Hope you had a lovely weekend, well May started out so positive!!Trying to get the final push done so that I can move up steps near my friends wedding second week in June but since Thursday I have had an awful chest infection!!

Docs have given me anti biotics and steroids!! Feel dreadful still!! Have moved up a step, to 810 but had a few naughty items over weeknd when felt sorry for myself!!

Normally have weigh in today but postponed until Wed as hoping to still have a loss, havent weighed myself at home so not sure of actual damage!!

Heres to Monday being a fresh week and hopefully this infection doing one!!

Have a good day all xxx

lovelyle said:
Morning All

Hope you had a lovely weekend, well May started out so positive!!Trying to get the final push done so that I can move up steps near my friends wedding second week in June but since Thursday I have had an awful chest infection!!

Docs have given me anti biotics and steroids!! Feel dreadful still!! Have moved up a step, to 810 but had a few naughty items over weeknd when felt sorry for myself!!

Normally have weigh in today but postponed until Wed as hoping to still have a loss, havent weighed myself at home so not sure of actual damage!!

Heres to Monday being a fresh week and hopefully this infection doing one!!

Have a good day all xxx

You should always go for a WI when you "cheat". Scales allways tell the truth and is great for kicking you up the butt after a naughty weekend lol x

Oh poor you! I hope you feel better soon.
Take care, and wrap up warm.
Lx

Iwillbeyummymummy - your right, really should, just waorried because ven though I have had a few naughty things worried the effect the steriods will have and as I feel a bit down anyway dont want this to have a negativbe effect if you know what I mean!!

Thanks lv30, I am absolutely freezing, have had to come into work as were snowed uner but I am going to try and escape once everything is settled down!!!

Have a good day xx

Oh no!! I thought you were sending this message from under your duvet! Bummer!!

You need to work fast and get yourself home quick!!

Lx

Back