popping in to say hello

Sorry you're fed up. 1lb off is better than putting it on. How about doing a couple of days just green and red. Thats what I've done this week. Hopefully things will start moving again :D

yes think I may have to Susie,was hoping for more than1lb this week .I know its better than nothing but deep down was hoping for a nice loss lol not lost more than 1lb yet:sigh:

I know some people have slower losses if they follow the EE plan. I know I do but thats because I overeat on it. I've gone back to green and red days and hopefully that will work for me as well.

new week again
today EE
breakfast sausage bacon egg beans bread hxb spread 1 ketchup 1

lunch fruit and muller

tea -princes lean corned beef 2syns mixed with mashed potato onion rolled in cous cous served with sw chips and beans

milk and cocoa 1hxa 1 syn for cocoa

well lost 1lb really fed up i have been really good went for a Chinese on Saturday but didn't drink didnt have any fried foods even missed the rice as it was fried didnt have any snack food spring rolls ribs anything and again hardly lost ,3 weeks now been rubbish been mixing mix2match and ee it has been totm but not begining sho cant be water arggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

well dun like they say a lb is a lb hun...
if you're not happy i would maybe try plain and simple red and green days ... try it for a week and see how you get on. Its worth a shot!
xxx

think I may have to give it a go may just do one more week mixing it up then if still no loss will go back to basics .Thank you :)

daft as it sounds could it be summat laying heavy, a lass at our group was eating loads of mullerlights and she couldn't seem to lose any weight,apparently she wasn't digesting them properly or summat, she now has limited herself and she is losing weight again, not saying it is the yoghurts it could be anything but might be worth juggling things round.
i must admit also i don't think iam going to do the EE plan much i struggle on what to use my healthy extra b i can never decide what i want lol
i have also took to drinking fruit infusion teas or warm diluted sugar free squash to save my healthy extra a cos i was drinking way too much tea with skimmed milk so that means i can have my cheese without syning it!

thank you for all your comments .I do try and mix things up a bit and have rice pasta and potatoes and try to vary them day to day .I think maybe more cereal but just haven't been fancying it I try do mix 2match as i love my hxa cheese and milk for my cocoa at night as ive given up drinking during the week and limiting to weekend.I will just stick with it as I have not felt sopositive about aplan for sooooooooo long :wave_cry:

thursday planned diary 5th February 2009

Free Foods Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Banana & Custard^^

eggs broccoli carrots cauliflower mushrooms spring onions bananas grapes

Healthy Extras a 250ml semi-skimmed milk
a 3 Mini Babybel Light Cheeses

b 27g sachet Quaker Original Oats So Simple + 1 Scan Bran
b 198g new potatoes with skin, raw weight

Syns Syns princes stewed steak 205g 2
raisins 14g 2
Total Syns4

menu
hot lemon water

porridge with milk scan bran and sultanas

grapes

omlette with spring onions mushrooms babybel fried in fry light

snack banana

tea steak new potatoes and veg

muller banana and custard

really fed up with the plan not loosing like I should be have given up alcohol have been exercising and still not loosing have another 4 weeks on the plan then will rethink have enough info to carry on alone if I feel like it but definitely canceling my body optomise :sigh:

hello, sorry i havent been around for a bit, been having a real up and down time, diet and other wise. sorry to hear you've been struggling a bit too. funny you should mention jacking it in, been thinking about cancelling my ww memebrship and just doing it myself with the help of minimins of course. am paying for the privilige of being wieghed every week and being told what i already know. havent been for the last 2 weeks. have decided will go this week and see how it goes. since i've been wavering i have been trying just to maintain and at least get back in control of my eating, then try to start loosing again.

take care, we can do this-just maybe not today !!

hi mommyb
nice to hear from you sorry y ou have been having a bad time as well ,I think ill def cancel as its not much help apart from the syns .I have been having a bad time as well with one thing and another so jut feeling fed up in general will keep you posted thanks for replying xxps if you need a chat im a good listener you can pm e-mail me anytime x:wave_cry:

aw hon sending you big hugs and if you do cancel bo you can always email me at work and i will let you know syns etc

aw thank you I have canceled but I have a few books at home so I will be OK thank you and ill mail you if I need any help:D thats really nice off you x

hi mommyb
nice to hear from you sorry y ou have been having a bad time as well ,I think ill def cancel as its not much help apart from the syns .I have been having a bad time as well with one thing and another so jut feeling fed up in general will keep you posted thanks for replying xxps if you need a chat im a good listener you can pm e-mail me anytime x:wave_cry:

Aw thanks, am actually feeling a bit better in myself- a bit of light at the end of the tunnel!!- and i'm hoping this will have a knock on effect. its the usuall stuff, kids, work the weather etc. am 90% certain gonna try go it alone but my ww is paid up to 6th march so may as well carry on til then,

chin up, hope you feeling better soon too, feel free to pm me anytime too:)

same to you and have lots off ww info if you need any ,I am the same not a winter person at all roll on :wave_cry:summer

Today's diary 8th February 2009

Free Foods Shape Feel Fuller for Longer Yogurt, all varieties
Chick Pea Dhal, canned
Beetroot, boiled/pickled

rice potatoes broccoli carrots cauliflower sweet potatoes bananas Onions, pickled

Healthy Extras a 250ml semi-skimmed milk
a _______________________

b 71g chicken (cooked weight)
b _______________________

Syns Syns Value, Gravy Granules, dried 1
Flora Margarine, Extra Light ½
bisto yorkshire pudding 3
Dressing, Apple sauce 1
Total Syns5½

breakfast fruit and yogurt
lunch roast chicken sweet potatoes ,roast potatoes in fry light free veg gravy yorkshire pudding beetroot

tea jaky potato chick pea dahl

grapes

2litres water

Back