popping in to say hello

its sundar chick pea dahl I got it in morrisons not tried it yet but saw it was free so though id give it a try ill let you know :)

ooh what a good idea i usually shop at tesco but don't think they have one

I also use pilau rice seasoning for the rice its yummy. I just fry some onions in fry light add the spices and then the rice stir it all around and then add the water.

let me know how it tastes as chipea (anything) is a thing am a bit scacred of as not know how it tastes

not sure ill get to eat it today as im still really full from dinner I had some sweet potato and celeriac mash and it was so yummy yummy

hellooo- i think tesco do do and chick pea dhal cos i'm sure i've had it. also i like sweet potato and celeriac but dont think ever had them together.

how you doing, you sound quite positive. i'm having a good day so far, went to pizza hut for lunch and was soooo good i cant quite believe it. hope this is the start of a good phase

hi mommyb I am fine thank you trying to be positive and just keep plodding on lol
I have some chickpea buns in the oven they smell nice so will have one with a cuppa soon .
well done you for being good at the pizza place I just love pizza yummy
I am going to try and be good this week and make sure I plan ahead my son is 3 on wed so willbe eatign out twice that day :confused:

heelllooooo . saw you other thread about cancelling your subscription, snap! have cancelled my ww one as well, i know i can do this on my own, and feel now like i'm doing it for me, not for every weds for my weigh in.
Am feeling quite positive and having a good week so far ( yes i know its only tues !!) , except ones of our guinea pigs died today-big stress out !!
hope your little one has a great birthday, they grow up too fast dont they ?

aw thank you have just put up a banner and balloons got his grg ready for him to open and packed all the party bags to take t pre school and then to soft play charging my batteries so i can take lots off pics so thin im sorted now.
you seem quite positive as well I know we an do it I am not expecting a loss this week eating out twice tomorrow and will prob hav a few things I shouldnt but will keep plodding on x
sorry about your guinea pig ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

hi susie sts this week and jim happy with that to be honest as I have been way off plan doing my enu on here but not sure if to do it here on on the diary thread

right today extra easy menu day one

breakfast 0ats with milk 1 hxa and b
blackberries raspberries cherries

lunch -jkt potato with tuna mayo 2 syns for mayo
2 syns for flora salad

tea - home made chicken curry with either sw chips or boiled basmatti rice salad

Your food looks good. I just have the one diary and I post everything on there. I would get too confused going backwards and forwards. Glad you are hapy with a sts. I have a bad feeling that I'm gonnaput on this week. I still turn to food when ever emotions raise their head.

all we can do is keep going cant we and eventually we will get there with all the support . When I get stressed I think oh ill have a glass off wine then its a bottle then a pizza so I tend not to drink then I dont eat lol

sunday menu extra easy

breakfast morrisons pork diet sausages grilled bacon egg fried in fry light baked beans 2 slices nimble 1hxb

tea
Beef Joint, Extra Matured with a Horseradish & Mustard Sauce & Crumb, 1kg pack, chilled, 100g 1 syn

roast potatoes brocoli cauliflower carrots gravy 1 syn yorkshire pudding 3 syns beetroot picked onions

if I get hungry mug shot and maybe yoghurt and mixed berries

milk before bed 1hxa

lol 2 great minds think alike as they say :)

monday menu green
breakfast scrambled eggs with toast 1hxb spread 1 syn

lunch jacket potato with butter 3 .5 syns and cottage cheese if no cottage cheese will have tuna and cheese for 1a and 1 b

tea sundar chick pea dahl served with boiled rice and salad

water aiming for 1.5 litres plus hot lemon water

night time milk 1hxa

snacks today will be banana yogurt and some sort off crackers will have to see what i can get that are low syn

thank you will have to catch up on the posts how are you today ronnie :)

Back