1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Portion Sizing - Big Enough?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lindam, 15 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Slimming World

So, my weight loss venture so far is slow and steady - which is fine. I exercise most days and have been mostly red days. However have been wondering if I am eating enough? So for this week I am upping my portion sizes, going Extra Easy and eating an average of 7 - 10 syns a day (was aiming for only 5 previously, and scared of having the full 15!).

Anyone else had better results by increasing what they eat?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I always seem to lose more the weeks I eat more :confused: I weigh myself every day (I know I shoudln't) and have a habit of restricting my intake if its not going good and it still doesn't shift. Then when I finally stuff myself silly (comparitively) it just falls away. Recently I ate like a rabbit for a week and put half a pound *on* then went on holiday and ate loads and lost 2 pounds :confused:
  4. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Slimming World
    Ermintrude - you have given me the faith to continue onto day three!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.