Positive mental attitude

Hi Vicky - How are you getting on? Well done on staying the same with going out for a few nice meals. Enjoy the time with your little sister, dont fall into the trap of sneaking a pick of her meals! Keep up the good work!

Hey!
In doing ok... She has warn me out I'm 28 and she's 7 defo put me of kids for a while.
Oh and my 16 year old brother decided to have a party taken me a day and a half to clean my dads house ... That's like a work out haha!

I'm pleased with myself... Stuck to it other then stealing a bite of my brothers cod- the batter ;)

Hope ur getting on ok

Xxxxxx

Hi Girls,

Im buzzing!

Lost 5lb ;) xx

Thanks Girls!

I am not getting weighed next week as away for the week with work.

Just need to make the right choices ;)

Hope your all doing well xx

Thanks Girls!

I am not getting weighed next week as away for the week with work.

Just need to make the right choices ;)

Hope your all doing well xx

I only lost a 1lb this week was a little disappointed but over it now and I have to realise that I only have 12lb to get to goal so its going to be slower! It was also my first week of SS+ so hoping for a little bit better next wed!

Good luck for your week away, sounds interesting! Take care x

5lbs is fantastic Vicky - well done you!! We shall be at goal in no time! :D

hell, this week is proving to be so hard for some reason. I am constantly hungry, always cold and feeling proper fed up lol!
I have strayed and nibbled olives and ham :sigh: im still drinking my water but its not helping, i just want to keep eating. arrgghhhhhh !!

Hi Vicky, how are you getting on with your week away with work? Hope you are being good and making all the right choices! Just keep drinking lots of water as well! Keep at it :)

It waS so hard....

I was away 2 weeks and put on 2lb... which im ok about... because it was all meals out every night for meetings and stuff.

Back on it 100% now xx

Well i got weighed yesterday and ive put 1lb on :( So after talking to my CDC I've decided to come off the CD for a couple of weeks and give myself a break. Then try again and hopefully shift this last 5lbs. Really disappointed that I can't reach my goal, even if it is 'only 5lbs' as my CDC says. I hope everyone's had a successful week

Well i got weighed yesterday and ive put 1lb on :( So after talking to my CDC I've decided to come off the CD for a couple of weeks and give myself a break. Then try again and hopefully shift this last 5lbs. Really disappointed that I can't reach my goal, even if it is 'only 5lbs' as my CDC says. I hope everyone's had a successful week

Hi Flare, sorry to hear you put on a pound hun, I have also made the decision to come off CD I am going onto SW to lose the last 5lb! Good luck Hun x x

Hi Vicky - well done on only putting on 2lbs that is amazing in two weeks with eating out every night!!! You'll have that off and more by next week! :)

Goodluck to the ladies starting other plans! (Please be careful though from going from 810Kcal??? to SW eating - it will be a shock to the system! If you can try and do a week on each of the next steps up first to help your body adjust! (talking from experience!)

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I've been off the CD for almost 2 weeks now. Last week on my scales I'd lost 3lbs and this morning I'm still 3lb lighter than I was when last got weighed by my CDC, so it seems having some time off the diet has helped. Question is do I go back to the CD next week? I feel like I'm able to keep my weight steady on my own, but I do I still want to get below 10st. Any advice girls? X

Hey Girls

Been so busy not been on here.

Glad to see you are all still focused xxx

Hi Vicky - How are you getting on? Still doing OK I hope?? Take care :)

Back