Positive mental attitude

You had a whopping loss last week, add them together and its almost 1 stone :) that's pretty amazing !

My 1st weigh in on Sat and I can't wait x

Yeah I know.... Thank u!
I just want it All so fast! Lol

Make sure u let me know how u get on xxxxx

Ladies!

Just got weighed........ Only lost 2lb this week :(

Hope you are all getting on ok xxxxxxxxxxx

With a 10lb loss the week before, that is a very good loss! :) Dont be disheartened, sometimes the scales just dont show the true loss - remember its an average of 3lb per week so with 12lb in 2 weeks your more than smashing it! Keep up the good work!

Well i am in a pickle. We have about 5-6 inches of snow here and its still snowing. I cant drive to the town where my CDC lives because the roads are so bad and my car is rubbish in bad weather, and i have no shakes and bars left after today :rolleyes: so no WI for me, but more importantly what on earth do i do? I need to stay on track, i've had such a bad week this week but i have tried very hard to stick to it, without my routine of shakes i am really worried what will happen. any advice out there?

Well i am in a pickle. We have about 5-6 inches of snow here and its still snowing. I cant drive to the town where my CDC lives because the roads are so bad and my car is rubbish in bad weather, and i have no shakes and bars left after today :rolleyes: so no WI for me, but more importantly what on earth do i do? I need to stay on track, i've had such a bad week this week but i have tried very hard to stick to it, without my routine of shakes i am really worried what will happen. any advice out there?

If you definitely cant get to your CDC today or tomorrow - then you need to stick to a low carb healthy eating plan until you can see your CDC. Drink plenty of water as well. Have a look at some of the 1000Kcal recipes to give you an idea as you need to make sure you have enough to get nutrients and vitamins but not so much that it sends you flying off the plan.

Vicky you are doing so well and 2lb loss after your 10lb is great! Flare, really sorry to hear you can not get to see your CDC and pick up your products as Big Girl says I would try to stick to a low carb diet and hope that the snow does not last too long! good luck x

Thanks girls!

Yup loads of water and loo carbs!

I have had tough week but gonna smash the gym 2mrow xxx

WI finally on Saturday. I've lost 1lb on my scales which is alright given the circumstances. Need the weather to pick up now so I can get to the gym to shift this last 5lb
hows everyone doing?
X

WI finally on Saturday. I've lost 1lb on my scales which is alright given the circumstances. Need the weather to pick up now so I can get to the gym to shift this last 5lb
hows everyone doing?
X

Wait and see what happens Saturday u might be surprised!

The gym helps me loads! Love it feel so much better after 2 xxxxx

I've put a pound on in the last 2 weeks :( Feeling fed up but my CDC has suggested I move to Step 3 this week and eat 1,000 calories so I'm going to give that a go.
I hope everyone's had a good week
x

I've put a pound on in the last 2 weeks :( Feeling fed up but my CDC has suggested I move to Step 3 this week and eat 1,000 calories so I'm going to give that a go.
I hope everyone's had a good week
x

:( you will have a good week this week!

I have had such a tough week.... I left my job this week so been taken out for a few lunch's (wine).

But i made the best choices i could.... I would be happy to stay the same this week xx

:( you will have a good week this week!

I have had such a tough week.... I left my job this week so been taken out for a few lunch's (wine).

But i made the best choices i could.... I would be happy to stay the same this week xx

I hope so Vicky, it seems these few lbs are tough to shift.
You are doing so brilliantly well I'm sure you can cut yourself some slack, you dont go out for lunch everyday and you deserve a treat every now and then :) Xx

hows everyone doing?
X

Flare a pound is a pound! As you say 5lb to go and I am sure as you go up the steps this will shift in no time!

Take care x

Had my WI - lost the 1lb I put on last week, so that's a positive I guess. Gotta find a way of kick starting my metabolism this week because I'm getting very despondent now.
hows everyone doing this week?

Had my WI - lost the 1lb I put on last week, so that's a positive I guess. Gotta find a way of kick starting my metabolism this week because I'm getting very despondent now.

Well done!
I stayed the same this week.
But I did leave my job so was taken out for lunch, drinks and cake all week. I'm happy with that attest I did not put it on.

I have my 7 year old sister for the next 4 days so gonna find it hard with all her goodies about but gonna try and stick to ss this week :)

Xxxx

Well done!
I stayed the same this week.
But I did leave my job so was taken out for lunch, drinks and cake all week. I'm happy with that attest I did not put it on.

I have my 7 year old sister for the next 4 days so gonna find it hard with all her goodies about but gonna try and stick to ss this week :)

Xxxx

Well done staying the same :)
That will be hard but I'm sure you'll get though it
xxx

Well done hun on your loss! A pound is a pound! Someone posted a picture of a pound of fat on here last week and this puts it in prospective when you see it!

I loss 1 1/2 this week which I is a loss and was a little disappointing but after seeing that picture I felt much better! Stay sting Hun you can do this last little bit! X

Hi Vicky - How are you getting on? Well done on staying the same with going out for a few nice meals. Enjoy the time with your little sister, dont fall into the trap of sneaking a pick of her meals! Keep up the good work!

Back