• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Possible newbie!

Morning peeps!
I'm just contemplating signing up for SW and wanted to clarify a few things that aren't too clear on the SW website if not a member.

Can you alternate between red, green and EE days, or do you have to have so many a week of each/or stick to the same?
Perhaps someone could give me a typical daily menu for each?

Also, could someone explain what's involved with the HEA and HEB?

Thanks so much - I'm quite excited to give it a whirl as I've always done WW previously, but sick of that now and been off track for a while. Thought trying something completely new may work for me, who knows?!

Lx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dolphin10

Silver Member
Morning peeps!
I'm just contemplating signing up for SW and wanted to clarify a few things that aren't too clear on the SW website if not a member.

Can you alternate between red, green and EE days, or do you have to have so many a week of each/or stick to the same?
Perhaps someone could give me a typical daily menu for each?

Also, could someone explain what's involved with the HEA and HEB?

Thanks so much - I'm quite excited to give it a whirl as I've always done WW previously, but sick of that now and been off track for a while. Thought trying something completely new may work for me, who knows?!

Lx
Try this link, it probably answer some of your questions and more:D
Slimming World - because you're amazing