+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Well done again BritMum. X

Wow britmum, your food always looks fantastic!

Dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner BATMAAAAN!
2evujk3.jpg

Roast chicken, carrots, butternut florentine colcannon crush (heh I love typing that) mushrooms and 3.5 syns worth of stuffing with 1 syn's worth of Bisto.

Nom nom nom.

e5jm84.jpg

Tonight's dinner of Sweet Chilli Chicken with stir fry veg and noodles. Was gorgeous.

2zhnk9y.jpg
Tonight's pudding- syn free pancakes with white 'choc' cream and berries

24g5a39.jpg
Tomorrow's lunch- chicken and ham fried rice

Dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner BATMAAAAN!
2evujk3.jpg

Roast chicken, carrots, butternut florentine colcannon crush (heh I love typing that) mushrooms and 3.5 syns worth of stuffing with 1 syn's worth of Bisto.

Nom nom nom.

that looks delicious, made my mouth water. lol

all i say is yummmmmmmyyyyyyy

it was really delicious.

I adapted the recipe from a cookbook I have so that it is slimming world suitable.

and for the salad I was searching through my fridge thinking what I can add to it, when I spotted my bag of red seedless grapes and thought hmmm what the hell and add them to the salad. They worked surprisingly well. I will definately be having it again.

You don't like butternut squash???!!! Oh my days, my life has been sooo much better since I discovered butternut squash, it takes all my potato cravings away when i'm on a red day!! Could not do without it now! xxx

Butternut & swede mashed together with a tub of Total 0% and some fresh parsley - GREAT over anything as a substitute for potato mash! I use it all the time for shepherd's pie, fish pie, etc, etc, etc.

Mmm, I lurve butternut squash but hating peeling it!

How long does it usually take for the moderators to approve pics as I posted my dinner last night and just noticed it still hasn't appeared. The pics aren't the best quality though as I didn't realise someone had been playing with my camera and changed my setting. It's not my photography skills, honest!!

that is probably why i am on green mostly i love to carbicide :p

You don't like butternut squash???!!! Oh my days, my life has been sooo much better since I discovered butternut squash, it takes all my potato cravings away when i'm on a red day!! Could not do without it now! xxx

sadly dont like buttersquah but i d looooooooooove sweet potato mash and carot chips hehe

I have to agree with you there. I did my usual chicken casserole (I normally use sweet potato) but decided to use butternut squash instead. It was horrible. I didn't like the taste at all. Will be sticking to my sweet potato in future.

I've not really tried it as a substitute for potatoes, i did make a butternut squash and curry soup once on one of my previous attempts at sw. I really should give it a go , also i will need to try sweet potatoes too. x

Back