+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Had this for breakfast this morning

the joys of slimming world. Just 2 syns for the turkey sausages and 0.5 syns for the milk in my tea, everything else FREE

we cant use eggs as our 1/3 superfree anymore :( I am going to struggle with cooked breakfasts now!

oh NOOOOOO. Is this one of the new changes.?
Eggs are still free though right.? So we can still have our eggs with our breakfasts but will need to add other superfree foods then like mushrooms etc.?
Am I right here.? Hope so. lol

we cant use eggs as our 1/3 superfree anymore :( I am going to struggle with cooked breakfasts now!

A 1/3 superfree is recommended it isn't a MUST. As long as you are getting plenty of the superfree foods (fruit and unstarchy vegetables) in elsewhere in your day, then I wouldn't worry about it. I certainly am not.

It is impossible to get a 1/3 superfree in at every single meal time. I am eating plenty of fruit and unstarchy vegetables at other times of the day, so it is not something I am worried about.

If you look at the meal plans for extra easy on the slimming world website, not every meal has superfree foods.

the 1/3 superfree is to encourage you to get in your 5 a day and to stop carb overload.

BRITMUM I made your lasagne and OMG! How delicious! The sweet potato really makes a huge difference, adds a wonderful sweetness to it. Had it with a rainbow salad tonight :D

I bought a special deep lasagne dish from lakeland for this occasion lol
photo-10.jpg

photo-12.jpg

photo-11.jpg

Oooh I love Jamie! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe, its going to be a household staple as DH adores a good lasagne. The recipe served 4, I ate a portion and he ate the rest! :eek:

well that is the joy of slimming world, you could eat 3/4 of the portion and still be within your daily syn allowance, as it is so low ;).

Glad you and your hubby enjoyed it.

Had this mild curry for dinner, it was yummy, especially with the slimming world chips :p. I know curry is generally served with rice, but I fancied some good ole chips tonight and the beauty of slimming world is that I can have them (syn free too)

Your curry looks really tasty, I have struggled to find a curry recipe that I like on SW so will be having a go at this one.

A 1/3 superfree is recommended it isn't a MUST. As long as you are getting plenty of the superfree foods (fruit and unstarchy vegetables) in elsewhere in your day, then I wouldn't worry about it. I certainly am not.

It is impossible to get a 1/3 superfree in at every single meal time. I am eating plenty of fruit and unstarchy vegetables at other times of the day, so it is not something I am worried about.

If you look at the meal plans for extra easy on the slimming world website, not every meal has superfree foods.

the 1/3 superfree is to encourage you to get in your 5 a day and to stop carb overload.

It is a must now, with the new changes or so I was told. Think Ill just have to add mushrooms & tomatoes to my full breakfasts! :)

oh NOOOOOO. Is this one of the new changes.?
Eggs are still free though right.? So we can still have our eggs with our breakfasts but will need to add other superfree foods then like mushrooms etc.?
Am I right here.? Hope so. lol

Yep, yyou are spot on! Eggs are free, just not "superfree" so we need to add some other bits into the mix!

Wow, am so inspired by this thread! Me and my OH are starting at the beginning of Feb. I am coming off Cambridge Diet and he is just wanting to lose a stone or so.

Am really looking forward to trying some of these out! x

Here's what I had for dinner. Baked potato with "sour cream"..... Okay, quark with a grilled chicken breast and salad with roast butternut squash and peppers :D

photo-13.jpg

photo-14.jpg

photo-15.jpg

Back