+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Gosh I could eat roasted butternut squash everyday until the end of time :D
I read an article saying that 1 cup of chopped BNS gives you 300% of your daily vitamin A requirement! Vitamin A keeps your skin plump and dewy soft and is "anti aging". It is also packed with anti oxidants!

Looks AMAZING! Recipe pls :D

They are so simple to make! I used 1 tin of pink salmon, 3 cooked potatoes, some chopped spring onion & parsley and an egg. Boil & mash the potato, and let it cool. Mix in the salmon, onion, parsley & the beaten egg. Form into patties, and leave to chill in the fridge. After an hour, I quickly fried them in frlylight on each side, then put them in the oven for 20 mins to cook through.

Gosh I could eat roasted butternut squash everyday until the end of time :D
I read an article saying that 1 cup of chopped BNS gives you 300% of your daily vitamin A requirement! Vitamin A keeps your skin plump and dewy soft and is "anti aging". It is also packed with anti oxidants!

Im with you on that! I love BNS!

Whoever said you can’t eat burgers when on a diet, was wrong. Just look at the below.

Fact: you CAN eat all of the above on Slimming World and still lose weight.

Last edited:
That is making my mouth water!!! I can't wait until I have used up all my CD food packs and can move over and try these out! x

American-Style Breakfast Sausage

Here's my brunch today. The breakfast sausage tastes just like home - can't believe I left America 15 yrs ago and only just discovered how to make a homemade version!! Use lean pork mince and it's syn free!

Breakfast Sausage - All Recipes

Attachments

• IMG_5756.JPG
    IMG_5756.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 202
Sound gooood, did you use sweetner instead of brown sugar?

Jerricebenton I love the sound of the salmon fishcakes and BritMumInCanada I am soooo having bacon cheeseburger and chips one day this week! My hubbie will be eternally grateful too!!!XXX

Here's dinner, angel hair pasta with crab meat and prawns

photo-16.jpg

Last edited:
that looks yummy chick

here is my dessert for tonight, all bran cake, summer fruits and fromage frais, sweetener and sachet of white chocolate options.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 202
Spaghetti Pie with Iceberg Wedge Salad

Here's my dinner tonight. Recipe in the recipes section - I did add some capers and sundried tomatoes and crumbled 2 lamb stock cubes into my Quorn bolognese.

The salad is just iceberg wedge, carrots, celery, tomatoes & smoked bacon with a fat free ranch that I brought back from America. Divine!

Attachments

• IMG_5787.JPG
    IMG_5787.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 220
29197-albums2155-picture13224.jpg

Dada

Looks like a great plate of food, here is mine from tonight - Grilled paprika chicken with chorizo and tomato sauce with tagliatelle.
Photo-0093-1.jpg

The chicken was simply seasoned and sprinkled with paprika before grilling. The sauce was made by softening carrot, onion and celery (all finely diced) in fry light till soft. Add a crushed clove of garlic and some diced chorizo (28g 2 1/2 syns on red day 6 on Green- EE would be the lower value).
Cook for a few mins then add some pasatta and a little veg boullion powder and cook gently till sauce thickens.
Was really tasty and worth the few syns for the added flavour.
angelamtch

Here's my dinner tonight. Recipe in the recipes section - I did add some capers and sundried tomatoes and crumbled 2 lamb stock cubes into my Quorn bolognese.

The salad is just iceberg wedge, carrots, celery, tomatoes & smoked bacon with a fat free ranch that I brought back from America. Divine!

Ooooh how many syns is the ranch dressing? and what make is it. Is it a Kraft one??? Might have to get some of that.

Did you bring back any other nice foodies from your visit?

Back