+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

The nachos look really nice! And I agree, as it's only 3 lasagne sheets and a main meal, I wouldn't bother synning either. Great idea to use them as nachos!

BTW - to me, fromage frais tastes just like sr cream so I always use that as a replacement and it's really nice!

wow that looks yummy Babyloo, I was thinking of doing similar with the lasagne sheets for a recipe I found in one of my books. Will definately be giving it a go now.

Tonight's dinner- cheesy chilli nachos. Free on green and used 1 HEA for 42g red.fat cheese.

1tuf0n.jpg
looks absolutely yummy, will deff put this in my little book, thanks baby

Is it on a smash base? Do the smash really thick, flatten out and bake in the oven, then top it and grill/bake (I think!)

is it not on a slice of bread? thats how i make mine x

But (on EE) Smash is free, bread is 1/2 a HEXB

Wow those nachos look absolutely lush!! I dont see the need to syn them really if it is part of a meal, and as long as it does not effect weigh loss then who cares anyway ha woo!
xx

I had nachos for tea tonight after seeing that post yesterday and I had a big corn on the cob as well - so YUMMY!!!! Thanks for the idea babybloo - I never would of thought I could have yummy nachos for no syns!!! :D

But (on EE) Smash is free, bread is 1/2 a HEXB

yeah I know hun, sorry I only wrote half a post cos I was only bobbing on in a spare minute and had to dash off.

I cant eat smash and I dont do EE so only way I can have pizza is on bread which is a HEB but worth it as a treat lol x and it looked square like a slice of bread x

My Friday night 'take-away'!! Pizza and chips.

I made the base with 60g smash and 200ml water and some added herbs and topped with 2 tbsp tomato puree (1 syn), 1 sliced turkey rasher (1.5 syns), onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes, 84g red.fat cheese (2x HEA) and some Italian herbs. It was delicious!

8wi7aw.jpg

Mmm Stacey. That looks gorge.

Can I be cheeky and ask how you made it?

that is the best SW pizza I have seen ever!!!!

My Friday night 'take-away'!! Pizza and chips.

I made the base with 60g smash and 200ml water and some added herbs and topped with 2 tbsp tomato puree (1 syn), 1 sliced turkey rasher (1.5 syns), onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes, 84g red.fat cheese (2x HEA) and some Italian herbs. It was delicious!

8wi7aw.jpg

Mmm Stacey. That looks gorge.

Can I be cheeky and ask how you made it?

It's a recipe Loobylou passed around. The one I made was:

1 package Smash
1 pack Batchelor's Pasta & sauce cheese, leek & ham (1 syn)
3 eggs
250g tub fromage frais
chopped mushrooms
1/2 onion, grated
28g parmesan
fresh chives

In a bowl pour the Smash & pasta. Add enough boiling water to make a thick mash. Add the rest of the ingredients (apart from cheese & chives). You will have a gloopy mess. Pour into a flan or pie dish sprayed with Frylight. Bake at 160 for 45 mins. Remove and sprinkle with cheese & chives. Bake for a further 10 mins or until golden.

ooooh some yummy food pics here. Making my mouth water and it is only morning lol.

I had these the other day for dinner - Cheese, Garlic Mushroom and Onion topped Homemade Burgers.

dscn0018.jpg

and the I also had these another day - Cheesy Pasta Quiche's

dsc_0359.jpg

Hi Joanne24, would this be free on EE as it has the tinned toms and mushy peas in it?

Tinned toms and mushy peas are free on EE the same as green.

Quorn Sausage & Baked Bean Hot Pot with Honey Glazed Butternut Squash

Yummy comfort food!

Attachments

• IMG_5099.JPG
    IMG_5099.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_5100.JPG
    IMG_5100.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 247
Back