+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

I made marmalade!!! I know its not exactly a SW food but it's my favourite thing and only 1/2 syn per tsp. This is the first time I've made a preserve but definitely not the last! Next up, rhubarb jam!! :D

photo-25.jpg

photo-26.jpg

Looks to good to eat.......

the pizza base is tesco wholemeal bread mix, found it on a thread on here, its classed as 2 x HEB's, but I'm doing EE so did 1 HEb + 6 syns. Use 75g flour mix to 60-70 ml water.

Honey, make Rhubarb and ginger jam....it is delicious.
I am going to make marmalade this weekend, have to borrow a jelly pan from my mum.

Awww thanks Donnie, you're too kind :D Rhubarb and ginger sounds delicious frugal fifer!

Here's what we had for dinner tonight, mixed vegetable noodles with pan fried ginger salmon
photo-32.jpg

Last edited:

[FONT=&quot]Dinner - smoked haddock in creamy parsley sauce & bubble and squeak cakes (all free apart from hea milk for making the sauce)
[/FONT]

I remembered to take a photo of my dinner last night! And I've even left my camera in the kitchen for future use!

Just need to figure out how to get the photos on here....!!! :rolleyes: :silly:

jerricebenton all those meals look absoultley fab will be trying these.made similar patties for tea tonight but its only mash with 1laughing cow in it but wel give it a go.i got cabbage now...asda man been..lovely man....all this fresh food now lurvely spoilt for choice now.
1 more question how do you make your pink coleslaw x

I haven't got a picture but this is definately worth a try and free on a green day by using chicken and breadcrumbs as a HEb and cheese as a HEa my partner and kids love it:
Motzarella Chicken
Take a chicken fillet and flatten it with a cleaver until it is the same width all the way through then coat in flour, egg and then breadcrumbs.
Dry fry quickly to crisp the breadcrumbs until golden.
Transfer the chicken onto a baking tray.
Meanwhile chop some tomatoes and garlic and cook with a little spray oil in a pan (just use same pan) and add a little basil or any other herbs you fancy until tomatoes are softened.
Pile tomatoes ontop of the chicken.
Slice some reduced fat motzarella and put ontop of chicken.
If you have any cheese allowance left put a little grated parmasen ontop as well.
Place chicken in the oven for approx 8 - 10 mins until cooked though and cheese has melted.

It is lovely with either baby potatoes or chips and veg.
Hope you like.

am cooking this for tea tonight and will take a photo and post so delish x

Back