+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

me & the kids & grandkids all love weetabix! tonight i have my 8mth grandaughter & she had weetabix for her tea! she loved it x:) only because we all had takeaway:eek: & thats all i had that she likes x

PICT0347.jpg

Here's a pic of the cheese free smash pizza I made this afternoon.... topping was Passatta, Ham, Mushrooms, Onion and Jalapeno

YUM

Lunch! Minestrone soup made from leftover chilli con carne. It was really nice, and there's enough for lunch tomorrow! Notice my strategically placed food optimising book? :8855:

57a8c733.jpg

I am another one who loves weetabix with hot milk. Is the only way to have it for me, not keen on it with cold milk.

I have mine made with hot milk with sliced banana on top and a drizzle of maple syrup. Mmmmmm has made me fancy some right now. lol

Loving the idea of a drizzle of maple syrup, going to try that, how many syns is a dribble?

Here is the dessert I made for myself and my sis in law for my little girls birthday party today so we didnt miss out on all the nice food:D
it was 6.5 syns for both was lovely too

1 sf rasp jelly made with 1/4 pint boiling water 1.5
disolve in 2 tsp gelatin or 2 leaves gelatin
leave to cool a bit
mix tub quark with 4 tbsp sweetener
crush 2 asda value gingernuts 2.5 each
frozen raspverries
mix quark with jellyput in bottom of glass a tsp of crushed gingernuts and some raspberries pour on quark mix leave to set in fridge
for topping I used sweetened fromage frais more frozen raspberries and the rest of the crushed gingernuts

Attachments

• IMGP1616.jpg
    IMGP1616.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 164
  • IMGP1617.jpg
    IMGP1617.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Here's dinner! Was meant to be monkfish but the fillets I bought just this afternoon was spoilt!! (shakes fist at Waitrose...) so improvised with some prawns I had in the freezer. Turned out really delicious. Its leeks, garlic, chillies, tomatoes, sugar snap peas and prawns all cooked in the oven with olive oil and lemon juice. Very fresh tasting, ideal for summer :D

89bcbdb7.jpg

9a1bb834.jpg

Here's dinner! Was meant to be monkfish but the fillets I bought just this afternoon was spoilt!! (shakes fist at Waitrose...) so improvised with some prawns I had in the freezer. Turned out really delicious. Its leeks, garlic, chillies, tomatoes, sugar snap peas and prawns all cooked in the oven with olive oil and lemon juice. Very fresh tasting, ideal for summer :D

89bcbdb7.jpg

9a1bb834.jpg

mmmmmm thsat is my kind of meal.

89bcbdb7.jpg

9a1bb834.jpg

Delicious looking as usual Honey X.

Thanks guys! Britmum, we do have identical tastes in food don't we!!! Will definitely be paying you a visit if I'm ever in Canada!

Now that looks tasty!

Back