+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

I am impressed, no bucket in sight lol!

thurs29july_0274.jpg

KFC Chicken, SW Chips, Corn on the cob coated with cayenne pepper, beans and home made coleslaw

Its good isnt it, a winner here too. and even as a veggie i enjoy it too made with Quorn Fillets :)

My dinner tonight

IMGA0449.jpg

Pasta Pie for lunch

I have just made SW Pasta Pie with cottage cheese but can't work out how to upload pics - can anyone assist? :wave_cry:

Pasta Pie from SW One Pot Cookbook

PASTA PIE using cottage cheese not fromage frais - lunch today with green salad tomatoes and coleslaw...

pastapie.jpg

Nicky, that looks super tasty! Do you have the recipe? Would be greatly appreciated :)

Emily

Thanks it was yummy and still have loads left so going to eat some more tomorrow :)

The recipe is:
500g pasta
800g extra lean mine beef
a few mushrooms
2 peppers (your choice of colour)
1 onion
2 garlic cloves
1 tin of tomatoes
1 tin of baked beans in tomato sauce
28g of cheese

Cook the pasta, drain and place in oven proof dish.
Cook the mince then whilst still simmering add mushrooms, onion, garlic and peppers, cook for 5 mins.
Then add 1 tin of tomatoes (chopped or plum, you choose), and 1 tin of baked beans in tomato sauce and simmer for another 5 mins.

Add mince into pasta and stir well.
sprinkle 28g of cheese on top then cook in the oven at about 200 degrees for about 20-30 mins or untill crisp enough on top.

If you use the cheese as your health extra you may want to add more cheese as your probably not going to get through this amount of pasta so use 52g and use it as your health extra over 2days. If not just syn as necessary (28g is 5 1/2 syns). its yummy hot or cold ENJOY :)

Back