+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Had two cheese portions today but hay ho it's the weekend ;)
image.jpeg

Instagram is fab for ideas and so easy to use too :)

I boil them until I can get a knife through and then drain them. Then I spray my wok with Frylight get it hot then throw them in...re-spray and toss every so often while you cook the rest of the breakfast :)

image.jpeg Are either of these a hex b? I've had a nightmare trying to find the wraps that are a hex b I picked up the weight watcher ones that are love fibre but don't say 50/50 so am I right in assuming they are not a hex b? I've looked in Tesco/ co op/ Morrisons and Sainsburrys!!! I don't rate the B Free wraps as they are quite hard :(

I can't see your pic hun....it's just a slither across the top of the page fro some reason. But this is the one you want for WW wrap. Love-Fibre-Wrapsx6-Honeytop.jpg

Oohh I see the other pic..hang on let me have a better look at it :)

I just looked online and here's what I can find under WW breads as HEXb's.

Weight Watchers Love Fibre Petit Pain 4 pack (1 x 50g)
Weight Watchers Thick Sliced Wholemeal Bread 400g loaf (2 slices)
Weight Watchers Love Fibre Wraps, White & Wholemeal, 6 pack (1 x 42g)
Weight Watchers Love Fibre Pitta Breads, White & Wholemeal 6 pack (1 x 45g)

Not sure if this helps? Let me know the details of the above if you want me to check the syns for you :)

I just looked online and here's what I can find under WW breads as HEXb's.

Weight Watchers Love Fibre Petit Pain 4 pack (1 x 50g)
Weight Watchers Thick Sliced Wholemeal Bread 400g loaf (2 slices)
Weight Watchers Love Fibre Wraps, White & Wholemeal, 6 pack (1 x 42g)
Weight Watchers Love Fibre Pitta Breads, White & Wholemeal 6 pack (1 x 45g)

Not sure if this helps? Let me know the details of the above if you want me to check the syns for you :)
Ah that's brill Gemsta, I've got the pitta's right but my wraps aren't the right ones. I'll have to keep looking for them bad boys.mthanks for your help X

You are welcome :) If you are on FB check out a page called Syns Allowed it's rammed with pics of everything syn values/ HEXs and free food..it's a massive help when you don't go to group :)

You are welcome :) If you are on FB check out a page called Syns Allowed it's rammed with pics of everything syn values/ HEXs and free food..it's a massive help when you don't go to group :)
Yes I'm on fb, I'll have a look now thanks X

Wow I'm learning a lot from this, turns out the porridge I've been eating isn't a hex b! ( I was using oats so simple pouch original) I've been eating the wrong Phili light lol thankfully it's not done any damage but good to know this stuff, thanks again Gemsta

Back