Post your NSVs here!

Ive had a skirt, part of my uniform at work, which when I started my diet I couldnt get up and the button and button holes had as much chance of meeting as flying to the moon.

Today - I wore it to work AND its too big at the waist :)

This is a NSV that happened to me sometime ago which i'm very proud of, i posted it months ago but for those that has been newbies since April 07 would not have known this story....

I've never been any good at accepting compliments but the other night at work i really enjoyed it....

One of my colleagues is the type of lady that is very pretty, all the men fancy her, and gawd she knows it, she's not happy unless the attention is on her. When i first went on LL she made silly comments like "whats the point" and 2that sounds like a stupid diet, it'll never work" she would enjoy flashing food in front of me all the time, with comments like "oh, you can't have this, can you?". I haven't worked with her for about 6 weeks and this week when she saw me she said "are you still on your stupid diet? Is it working? strange how she is the only one NOT to see the weight loss.

Well as the night went on one of our one duty doctors came onto the ward (most of the women fancy the ar*e off I'm), i also haven't seen him since i first began LL ( when i first started he was very supportive) he looked and me and said " hello, haven't seen you for ages, i see the diet is going really well?!.....looking good" i felt a little embarrassed but it felt great because the MISS I LOVE MYSELF gave me a filthy look and returned with "Ha yer but will you keep it off when you start eating?"

Doc said to her "don't be ridiculous course she will" again she didn't like it because for once the attention was not on her....LOL

When you get situation like that it makes it all worth it........And for once i accepted the complement.

xxx

Another NSV happened today i've got a pair of size 10 (a biggest 10), 501's that i've never worn & i'm sitting here wearing them now, very comfortable.

What a great thread this is, loving all the amazing stories & success's ....xxxx

Mandi that is WONDERFUL! Haha wish I had been there to see the nasty jealous mare's FACE! Classic... hope you bump into that same doc with her once you are at goal!

im feeling chuffed with myself.. bought some vest type tops for my hols, wouldnt ever wear them before as i had a big spare tractor tyre, tried the new tops on other day and i will definately be wearing them as i can tell ive got a waist now, still got a bit of a tummy but i dont care about that... IVE GOT A WAIST!!! lol

My rings are loose!!! My wedding and engagement rings fitted fine but my eternity ring was a bit tight...not anymore!!!! Woo Hoo...

Plus, I'm in my trousers today and a....SIZE 14 DRESS on top...and I'm not bulging as much as I used to!!!!

mine was shopping at m&s for trousers and finding some fitting me
i got into a size 18 on friday:D
i was in size 24`s and they were tight :eek:

woohoo:party0011:

These are brilliant stories! Keep it up everyone. Today I went shopping and found a great top in Asda but they only had a 22 (I was a 26). Anyway decided to try it and it fits! With room to spare :D Admittedly it is a T shirt style but I'm beginning to see the light and the hopefully back of evans...

My rings are loose!!! My wedding and engagement rings fitted fine but my eternity ring was a bit tight...not anymore!!!! Woo Hoo...

Plus, I'm in my trousers today and a....SIZE 14 DRESS on top...and I'm not bulging as much as I used to!!!!

I was very excited when i had to have my wedding & engagement rings down sized.....A whooping 2 sizes!!!

Well done on the dress size mia

Wow Kazbro you look so different, well done on the size 22 chika...
xxx

I was looking for this thread the other day and couldnt find it.

My sister keeps making wise cracks about my diet and she gave me a couple of items of clothing the other day "to slim in to".. Well I am fed up of her remarks so I said "I dont need to slim into them, they will fit me now!"

So I put on one of the tops she gave me which was size 18 - admittedly it was a bit tight but I got it on and it shut her up lol.

had another NSV today.

I am wearing a size 18 shirt dress thingy over my size 18 jeans and I look FAB.

I have been trying this shirt on regularly but today is the first time I have felt comfortable in it.

I have been shopping in it today as had to get some bday pressies for hubby. I caught sight of myself several times in full length mirrors and didnt cringe once!!

I think today is the first day I have worn something and felt really happy with how I look.

My jeans are falling down!!!

- I have NEVER EVER been into Mango or Zara as I knew I would not fit in anything. Last weekend I went into both and tried stuff on and it fitted - I didn't buy anything but it was the fact that I could have if I had wanted to ;)
- I showed my youngest niece Grace (5) the dress I have bought for a family wedding next week. She looked at the dress and then at me and said "Cor Aunty Ruthie you are really thin".
- Grace's older sister Ella (9 1/2) and I found that we can now both fit in the jeans I was wearing before I started the diet (see avatar pic). We had great fun shuffling around the house in the trousers that 14 weeks ago were getting a bit to tight for comfort :p. I think this has been my favorite NSV yet as it was a really fun way to celebrate and enjoy how far I have come.
- I bought a dress for the family wedding 3 weeks ago and have had to exchange it for the next size down :D

Back