Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I got really confused too for some reason, like, 'I'm sure those posts weren't there last time I looked!'

x

i give 6 pts for a sauage roll from greggs

i drives me crazy wen u dont no the pts u end up felling gulity after it but i try and do extra exercise to make up for it! and u dont feel so bad try it next time ur stuck :D ;D

OK, here's a tough one :D

MoD ration pack hot chocolate!

I have acquired some from cadets and would love to try it out :D

It makes a pint, so I'm guessing it's about 5 points ish?

x

Blimey! That's a challenge! If it's MoD rations it might have other things added such as fat or protein as they are intended for use in the field.

I'll be right back...

Phew! Well I have discovered that military rations hot chocolate in this country is supplied by a Danish company - although that means that their website is in Danish so I'm a bit stymied by that!

But it doesn't seem that it's anything other than hot chocolate, so nothing unusual added to 5 or 6 points for a pint would seem fine.

Hehe :D

Bear in mind, we're not talking about who produces it NOW - the packet I have was produced in 1999 :D

When I go back downstairs I'll find the name on the packet :)

x

Hehe.

Ratpacks keep for years and years (and years...)

I once ate some ratpack chocolate from 1996, and it was fine :D

And the hot chocolate is lovely!

x

Hey guys!
Started WW tody and Im so excited! Seeing all their own brand food in supermarkets makes me smile haha....sad I know!! I have a few things I'd like to know points values of please :)

Walkers french fries
Pasta & Sauce - Chicken & Garlic
Philadelphia Splendips - nachos/popadoms
MullerLight Toffee yoghurt

Thank you in advance!!! I cant wait to get back on the weight loss train after being violently thrown off it for a year <shame>

Mullerlight toffee yoghurt - 1 1/2 points

Philadelphia splendips nachos 1 pack 85g - 3 points

Walkers french fries - from multipack 19g - 1 point and 22g is 1 1/2 points

Who makes the Pasta and sauce

Irene xx

I think she means the Bachelors stuff (same people who make super noodles).

Though I can't find the NVs anywhere.

Didn't it say on the packet?

x

Hi and welcome. Batchelor's Pasta N Sauce, chicken and roasted garlic flavour is 7.5 points for the whole pack - that doesn't take into account any butter or milk if you cook it with those.

Does anyone know how many points are in a mortons roll? The hard crispy morning rolls? Just had two rolls with a slice of ham and feeling a bit guilty....

Sugar free Red Bull! Karen? :D

And could you work out the points in a normal red bull, in case I can't get sugar free. :)

(I'm going to seriously need some, I'm up in 5 hours... :rolleyes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back