Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiply the original numbers (291 and 1.2) by 1.5 (because 100g x 1.5 is 150g).

Then plug those number into your calculator or card thingy.

I got 7 points :)

x

Thankyou :)

now to work out the sauce and what nice things i can put on top! ;)

I need to know how much is a Wispa worth - i looked on esource and it says wispa bite which is 5 pts, is this the same one.

ppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee help

I need a wispa :( Moday's treat for me i think!

Not got enough points this week? :D

I never have enough points for chocolate :rolleyes:

x

Well I could easily slot one in but I like to limit it to one big treat a week and only if I have had a good WI (one each week so far). Last week it was minstrels. mmmmm

100g dried red lentils... points please.

Hi all

just making a soup up and have used 100g dried red lentils in it, does anyone know how many points to allow for them please ?

thanks. xx

Hi,

is that the points value for dried ?

I think its different points for cooked compared to dried. ???

Just about to go and eat half of it now with hubby. Nice hot warming lentil veggie soup for lunch...just got to decide if going to blitz it or have it chucky now. :D

It doesn't say on the WW online, but 50g's in a soup recipe, brings the soup out at 0.5 per portion, so I reckon 4.5 will probably be the dried weight :)
Someone may know tho, as I've never used lentils since I've started WW.
Any chance of your recipe?
xx

Hi Kitty

I dont have any info either on cooked lentils. I do know there is a difference between the cooked and dried though. Its the same with pasta, couscos and rice. Its one of those things always struggle with. Be interesting to see if anyone else has any info on them.

The soup i just made was:-

100g red lentils (points to be checked)
1 x leek (0 point)
1 x veggie stock cube (1 point)
Carrots, and beans (0 points)
Garlic granules (o points)

Disolved the stock cube in hot water, put all the ingredients in then and simmered for approx 20 mins. Came out nice and chunky. Made 3 portions. :D

We just had a dish each and have one portion left for later. Could have easily added loads more free veggies or tin tomatoes and padded it out but just added what had handy. Thats the beauty with soups you can add what you like.

Didnt blitz it in the end ,as like my soup chunky rather than smooth.

Tasted lovely and was so filling and warming. :D:D:D

That sounds lovely - did you not have to soak anything first?
I know when I make pease pudding for hubbie then I have to soak the split peas overnight.

Actually I suppose theres no reason I couldn't have a bash at that with split peas
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back