Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Irene I'm on the smaller one and 6 slices are already on go for me so thats excellent news

could any1 tell me the points for a cadbury highlights hot choc sachet please the fudge one if it makes a difference, my daughter had the one with the info on and threw out the pkt before i could look.lol. thanks.x

Lea, I say just do the best damage limitation you can, enjoy it and if you gain a 1lb or 2 you'll lose it within a week :)

Hi, school is ordering in rolls for Friday!! How many points do you think are in a roll and square sausage with potato scone? :) (perhaps a small smige of tomato sauce too...

do you mean like a bread roll? so like a hotdog bun? I would say 4 to be safe.. sausage wise depends on size but doubt it'll be low fat so would say 4 again and potato scone.. not sure..

i'm sure 2tbsps of tom sauce is 0.5 though :D

oh god, i best just have a wee plate of tom sauce! lol
Its a morning roll, quite airy, square sausage is most likely fried....perhaps should say no to it, dont want to feel like an outcast but dont want it to end up as a 10 pointer for a roll and sausage!

it very likely will be a 10pt-er if its fried sausage! i would have it, just save yourself 10pts this week up until then x or do 10pts worth of activity! :D

Rach is right - I'd be surprised if it doesn't turn out to be a 10-pointer. Jogging after tea it is then!

Hiya ladies does anyone know of any supermarket brands of yoghurt - cheap as possible that are less then 2 points? Im asking cos i got some tescos cheap ones and there 2 points each - there meant to be low fat!

I know weight watchers are low in points but there not on offer often and thats the only time i buy them.

Im a tightarse!

Hi Ive had a look and cant find anything about pizza.

Was out for christmas drinks at a bar last night and had 2 slices of a thin cheese and tomato pizza.

Anyone know how many points? Thanks

around about 2.5 per slice :)

Hiya ladies does anyone know of any supermarket brands of yoghurt - cheap as possible that are less then 2 points? Im asking cos i got some tescos cheap ones and there 2 points each - there meant to be low fat!

I know weight watchers are low in points but there not on offer often and thats the only time i buy them.

Im a tightarse!

onken biopot fat free strawberry is about 2pts per half a tub i think.. theyre often on offer..

cadburys highlights mousse's are 1pt each and you get a four pack for about £1 i think..

a petit filous strawberry fromage frais is 1 (but 2 is 2.5)

sainsburys bgty choc mousses are 1.5 each and you get 6 for 76p

their bgty fruit yoghurts are also 1.5 each - £1.25 for 4

sainsburys basics 4x low fat yoghurts are 2pts each, as are most of their low fat yoghurts - like most things - low fat = high sugar and vice versa :(

ww yogs are 2 packs of 4 for £2.50 atm, and shape yogs are also 2 packs of 4 for £2.50 (1pt per yog)

xxx

Thanks black widow i will do, someone said to me todasy that tescos light choices are pretty good as well and have their points on so might see what their choc mouses are points wise as they were yum before!

Right question, i no longer have my books and need help!

Potatoe - cooked no butter or ought. What is the point value per 100g.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back