Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asda Mint choc cornetto?

I bought these a while back but chucked out the box
Anyone know the points please?
there calling my name lol

cheers x

Closest I can find is Asda Mint Choc Cones, which are 3 points :)

yay i have enough points left for that thank you!!! all of my friends are having chinese and i only like that but was worried there would be like 22 points in it

Hi

Does anyone have any idea how many points are in an ikea vegetarian hot dog (small). Roll and dog were pretty small. Was going to point it at around 3 or 4. Would that be reasonable?

Thanks
Joanne x

bag of galaxy minstrels? not a big bag just the little ones.. :p coulda eaten a big one though.. :p

thanks Irene.. good thing i only ate a small bag then! :D

any ideas on points of not lean mince? ..these people are sent to try me! :(

thanks Irene :) :)()

Hello, I had a salad from a veggie restaraunt today, There was some home made coleslaw (not too creamy), potato salad (with some sort of vinegarette rather than mayo), pasta (in a beetroot sauce) and cous cous, along with the obvious 'greens' and some cheese....where do I start pointing this???

Home pride cook in sauce

Hi

heres one for you, Homepride cook in sauce Cheese and Bacon. I can imagine it will be quite a few but I have loads of points left. Any ideas on how many points in a jar?

Irene, i couldn't find the WW pizzas in Tesco - are they frozen or just chilled? Where do you get yours?

Thanks hun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back