Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sainsburys do too and some of Marks and Spencers stuff. :) Its an epidemic! lol

Ive been to my friends this morning ( the hubby of my friend that passed away last week) and he insisted on me staying for dinner, I had
2 rashers of back bacon
1 and a half thick sausages (home made type from pork buthchers)
and 2 white finger rolls
all the meat was grilled.

So far ive pointed it at 10points do you think this is enough??

Comes out at 12 according to my reckoning - 5 for the sausages, 3 for the bacon and 4 for the bread rolls. Although finger rolls are a bit smaller than ordinary bread rolls so may only by be 1.5 each which would make it 11 all together x

Comes out at 12 according to my reckoning - 5 for the sausages, 3 for the bacon and 4 for the bread rolls. Although finger rolls are a bit smaller than ordinary bread rolls so may only by be 1.5 each which would make it 11 all together x

Thankyou, looks like im a couple of points over then for today.lol.

So, my binge included : 1 large slice of full house and 1 large slice of mighty meaty (or meat feast, cant rem name) and kebab chips? I guessed 16???? Experts - what do u think?

So, my binge included : 1 large slice of full house and 1 large slice of mighty meaty (or meat feast, cant rem name) and kebab chips? I guessed 16???? Experts - what do u think?

Full house is 5.5
Mighty Meat also 5.5
Kebab chips Im not sure but probably more than 5, but Id say youre within a couple of points

Theres one kebab place listed in EO and their chips are 7.5

do you have to eat all your points. Reason I ask before xmas i was eating 5 less than my allowance as I am on quite a lot being so over weight and I struggle to eat them all plus i noticed since I have started eating them all i only lose 2-3 a week whereas before xmas when i only had 5 less i was losing 4-5.

ferrero rocher recipe

ok so this is a sw choc treat idea, jus want to know how many points each they are

makes 18

5scan bran (sw)

3tbsp nutella and 3tbsp of golden syrup

thats it

please get back asap, as they r soooooo tasty so recommend them.

Hi folks, this is prob going to sound daft but any idea how many points are in Ryvita? Ive found Rye crisp thingys would they be the same?
If this is a silly question - forgive me its early lol x

How many points in baby new potatoes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back