Practice what you preach!

OOOOh i love nutella, it wouldn't last a minute in here. Bananas give you natural sugar fix hun, i think most do but i'm sure bananas are the best for this, oh and grapes too. x

I am a really bad chocoholic and when I first started SW it was 2 weeks before I realised I'd not had any chocolate! I think it was because I was really filling up on pasta and potatoes etc

I'll do the grapes, but not the bananas! Can't stand the things! lol

I do eat alot of fruit and so am usually ok, but come to think of it yesterday I didn't have as much as usual so perhaps thats what it was xx

Best not to read too much into it- I know heaps of people who are 'normal' with their weight and eat nutella by the jar and have cheese and ham toasties

It's because nutella and cheese and ham toasties are FIT. It is not a sign of weirdness to crave them and eat enough to make yourself ill.

Anyway- eating nutella out of the jar with a shovel is actually the law in some countries!!!!!

all fruit hon it's just conditioning your body to eat fruit when you need a sugar boost as opposed to it sending the signals for chocolate. as an emergency though i keep low fat fromage frais and a highlights mixed in in the fridgre never fails or minimilks are really low syn about three i think i luuuuuurve chocolate so i make sure there is none in the house i dont hardly eat it anymores it was a kitkat set off my eating binge last week

LMAO....Had to update you on this development! My daughter has hid the Nutella!! Realllllly well!! :8855::8855::8855:

Back