Pregnancy and Slimming World

Doh! it says N.I.on your stats. Keep an eye on your tiredness it could be nothing just baby taking energy or even your other children taking it but if it carries on for more than a couple of days just go and bug that doc like you said x

Will do xo

Talking about tiredness i cant keep my eyes open already, just waiting for my husband to get back as i dont like going to sleep until he's home x

i'm the same, always have to wait until my partner is home before I can sleep x

Talking about tiredness i cant keep my eyes open already, just waiting for my husband to get back as i dont like going to sleep until he's home x

My hub is a train driver and due to shifts I'd never sleep if I had to wait up for him x

Hiya ladies i'm currently 30wks pregnant and i've decided to start back on plan just at home for now, i plan to go back to group after the baby is born. Just wondered if the usual SW rules still apply for HX's etc? is there anything different i need to know? thank you xx

Hiya ladies i'm currently 30wks pregnant and i've decided to start back on plan just at home for now, i plan to go back to group after the baby is born. Just wondered if the usual SW rules still apply for HX's etc? is there anything different i need to know? thank you xx

Hiya congratulations x apart from 2 hex a and b everything else is the same x

Congratulations! xxx

Well, I'm nearly 8 weeks now and I can't keep my eyes open! I've never been so tired or so hungry in my life! Gained 3.5lbs at WI this week, not surprising though as I've eaten anything that wasn't nailed down in the last week lol. ;) Got the pregnancy leaflet off my C and I'm even more confused now as there is no mention of green days or vegetarianism at all until you get to the breastfeeding section. All it says is that they like everyone to do EE for reasons of variety. As far as I'm concerned I eat a perfectly varied diet without meat or fish so I'm just making it up as I go along and giving myself an extra A and B. Hopefully it'll keep me on plan if I have that bit of leeway too as staying on plan is a huge struggle at the moment.

Hope everyone is well and happy xxx

Well, I'm nearly 8 weeks now and I can't keep my eyes open! I've never been so tired or so hungry in my life! Gained 3.5lbs at WI this week, not surprising though as I've eaten anything that wasn't nailed down in the last week lol. ;) Got the pregnancy leaflet off my C and I'm even more confused now as there is no mention of green days or vegetarianism at all until you get to the breastfeeding section. All it says is that they like everyone to do EE for reasons of variety. As far as I'm concerned I eat a perfectly varied diet without meat or fish so I'm just making it up as I go along and giving myself an extra A and B. Hopefully it'll keep me on plan if I have that bit of leeway too as staying on plan is a huge struggle at the moment.

First trimester sucks for tiredness x

As your already eating a varied diet and plus you mentioned your taking vitamins you should be ok, sw are quite patchy with their pregnancy information. First trimester was bad for tiredness and i would get quite dizzy too but it does improve but unfortunately the tiredness is now back in my third trimester! x

Im now in my 3rd trimester and im just as tired as i was in my 1st.. enjoy ur 2nd trimesters ladies lol. It's all worth it in the end :) x

As your already eating a varied diet and plus you mentioned your taking vitamins you should be ok, sw are quite patchy with their pregnancy information. First trimester was bad for tiredness and i would get quite dizzy too but it does improve but unfortunately the tiredness is now back in my third trimester! x

I get the dizziness thing too, like when you stand up too quickly. Mostly I just feel tired and travel sick, not much fun but all in a good cause. As long as baby is healthy and growing I'm not too bothered by how rubbish I feel. :)

The SW pregnancy leaflet has really annoyed me tbh, I don't like the inference that you're not eating a varied diet unless you're eating meat. As an ethical veggie it really winds me up, I've already had a friend ask me if I'm gonna start eating meat now I'm pregnant, like being veggie is unhealthy somehow! Best thing is that she eats meat but her diet is awful lol, proper unhealthy! I'm gonna ask my C for clarification on Thursday but I'm not sure she'll know tbh so I think I'll stick with my made up plan for now ;) x

I get the dizziness thing too, like when you stand up too quickly. Mostly I just feel tired and travel sick, not much fun but all in a good cause. As long as baby is healthy and growing I'm not too bothered by how rubbish I feel. :)

The SW pregnancy leaflet has really annoyed me tbh, I don't like the inference that you're not eating a varied diet unless you're eating meat. As an ethical veggie it really winds me up, I've already had a friend ask me if I'm gonna start eating meat now I'm pregnant, like being veggie is unhealthy somehow! Best thing is that she eats meat but her diet is awful lol, proper unhealthy! I'm gonna ask my C for clarification on Thursday but I'm not sure she'll know tbh so I think I'll stick with my made up plan for now ;) x

I'm sure i read somewhere the more of these symptoms you get the better at the beginning because its baby taking everything from you as placenta hasnt yet taken over so as soon as placenta takes over the symptoms should ease x

I'm not a vegatarian but i dont like meat now because it just doesnt taste right and i have tended to be like that through my other pregnancies so dont eat much meat and all my pregnancies have been healthy and babies have also been healthy. Your plan sounds good to me especially as you will be sticking with the 2 hexs x

I'm sure i read somewhere the more of these symptoms you get the better at the beginning because its baby taking everything from you as placenta hasnt yet taken over so as soon as placenta takes over the symptoms should ease x

I'm not a vegatarian but i dont like meat now because it just doesnt taste right and i have tended to be like that through my other pregnancies so dont eat much meat and all my pregnancies have been healthy and babies have also been healthy. Your plan sounds good to me especially as you will be sticking with the 2 hexs x

Oooh I hope it's a good sign! Still nervous and I think I will be until 12 weeks tbh but hanging on to all these crazy symptoms as being good signs :)

I'm actually having three lots of HEX's lol, green day HEXs plus 1! I'm obsessed with bread at the moment and marmite on toast and ryvita are helping with the nausea so having the option for a bit extra is great and will hopefully keep me on track more than if I tried to stick to 2 HEXs cos I just can't do it and then I end up being cross with myself and binging which has happened most days for a week now. :/ Just gonna see how I am day to day and have what I feel I need. Once the nausea and hunger goes I can hopefully go back to normal eating anyway. I'm not expecting to lose any weight right now as I'm not really following the plan properly doing this but if I can maintain (ish!) and keep mainly on track I'll be happy. xxx

Im now in my 3rd trimester and im just as tired as i was in my 1st.. enjoy ur 2nd trimesters ladies lol. It's all worth it in the end :) x

I third it!! 31 weeks and fed up. Started dreaming about going into labour at 38 weeks....i just want to wake up and i am due dont know how much more leg ache, heartburn, back ache, constipation and general uncomfortable stomach feel in your throat feeling :-(

I third it!! 31 weeks and fed up. Started dreaming about going into labour at 38 weeks....i just want to wake up and i am due dont know how much more leg ache, heartburn, back ache, constipation and general uncomfortable stomach feel in your throat feeling :-(

I'm 40 weeks tomorrow and I could cry it's such hard work x

Morning everyone, couldn't get on here. How are you all? I'm desperately waiting for those first kicks as I always find it so reassuring. I swear I've not expanded as quickly this time so I just look fat in my opinion.
Not enough water yesterday as was out buying a car :) I'm gonna aim for my 2 litres today so I don't get a headache again.

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

Morning everyone, couldn't get on here. How are you all? I'm desperately waiting for those first kicks as I always find it so reassuring. I swear I've not expanded as quickly this time so I just look fat in my opinion.
Not enough water yesterday as was out buying a car :) I'm gonna aim for my 2 litres today so I don't get a headache again.

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

Hey hun, hope yer feelin a bit better that the other day!

Back