Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Hope you're doing ok hun, miss you round here but I know you're busy..I thought getting back on to fb would make it easier to keep up, but now I have to find time for that too lol!

I was wondering where she had got to. She's not been on fb much either

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey my ladies... (and gents)
I'm totally rubbish at the min.... no time for anything. But that will all change when I get back from holiday... serious diet and serious exercise coming my way! I will be thin by Christmas..

I've not been around much anywhere, as its manic in the smith life. I have a friend from Australia here next week... (can't wait to see her) and then we are going to.Tunisia for a week... I'm very.much looking forward to coming back and cracking on with everything.... bring it on.

I will catch up with everything on here ASAP.

Hope everyone is ok

Last edited:
See you when you get back hun, have a lovely time! I loved it when I went to Tunisia :)

Yes we got delayed, then finally got on the flight and there was something in the front tyre, so they had to change that... bloody flights, but it was an amazing week hotel was a bit crap, but I still got to lounge on a sun lounger and float on a lilo in the pool and eat far too much!

Back into the swing of things despite feeling like crap with a sore throat and my monthlys all at once.. bloody hate being a woman some times! Lol

How's everyone going? Will catch up on the next few days..

As usual I promise to come back, but I never get round to doing it, I promise to get myself back on track but I don't, we'll this has to happen or I'm not going to have a dress to wear for the other halfs awards night!!!!

I'm going back to 2 shakes and a meal, along with a shed load of exercise, and taking the tablets.... Right up till Christmas!!! I know in my heart I can give up the returned bad habits and give up the illusion that things are fine!!!

Yes I've stayed that same weight for how ever long it's been but I still need to finish what I started

I look forward to getting to know all you lovely new people on here since I've been stuffing myself on chocolates and not coming on here... And I'm gonna need everyone of your help to get me through this and onto the end!!!!

BRING ON JANUARY!!!!!

Hi Guys,

I love reading all of your stories and relating to them. I am starting with xenical next week and trying to understand it fully first. This might seem a bit daft but I am a bit confused with the 15g of fat per meal. I picked up a pre packaged microwave burger in the shop and it had 11g of fat in it...surely this is bad but fits within the 15g per meal rules? Has anyone got a shopping list or food diary to share, im struggling on ideas. I was thinking, muller light and a cereal bar for breakfast. Tuna pasta for lunch/ cripsbread and ham and cucumber. Dinner. meat, potatoes and veg...but thats all I have. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanksx

Hi kes lovely to see you back!!

You can do it you know you can :) xxx

Thanks hun,

Just need to stay focused!

How are you?

I'm ok ive had a few funny times but getting there!!

We should be diet buddies again worked well last time!! Xx

Hi Kes you were one of the first names I saw on here.... I think now the boards are busier that may help keep focus xx

busy for me means that i have got no where,
im the same weight i was in the middle of the year... bummer..
that dress doesnt look like its gonna fit.... but im not giving up just yet.
been reading a book about the Harcombe diet, and thinking i might just see if its related to anything like that, or if its just plain eating rubbish and not getting anywhere.

im so behind in everything this year.

i thought finishing my nanny job and working less hours i would have more time for here, and more time in general. but nope im more busy, ive got more things to do, and boy am i rubbish at posting....
im determined to be more organised next year..... :) (i say that every year though) lol

right off to spin class for me... and then off to get my nails re done, and get a tan in there somewhere... (so i at least look brown for the dress that doesnt fit me)
lol

be back later Peeps!!!

I'm ok ive had a few funny times but getting there!!

We should be diet buddies again worked well last time!! Xx

yes we should hun.. esp over the christmas period. its going to be so tough... esp for me as we are going to Devon to stay in a hotel... ehhh FOOD FOOD FOOD!! blooming food!! hehehehe
Hows the job?

Nice to see you logged back on I miss you being around!!

My jobs tough! Just finding it really hard emotionally and mentally ATM which isn't helping matters!!

I've managed a great loss this month a sts for the last 4 wks whoopy bloody doo!!! :(

How's all with you?! Xxx

things ok. stressing that im not gonna fit into this dress, but at the same time prob eat far too much of the bad foods...

i just need to stay focused, and thats gonna be tough coz of christmas.. but im determined. (although feeling like poo today) to get through it...

Hey hun, how are you!!!

Yesterday was def interesting... spin class to Christmas music... lol it was interesting to say the least...

Then for lunch I had bread.. my gosh.. instant bloated and a really bubbly tummy all night... so I'm kinda thinking bread is gonna be a no-no.

I've not started the harcombe diet yet, but I've not had bread in ages, so I'm kinda thinking errr I'm intolerant to that one!

Today consists of Pilates and meeting up with a friend (well trying to mend a friendship...

Best get my butt out if bed!

oh i hate my pilates teacher!!!
she makes the most yummiest mince pies. they are gluten free, but man i could just have taken the whole tin!!!

currently washing down the mince pie with a decaf green tea which is not as nice as the pie.

Back