Pride comes before a fall

IMac

Gold Member
I'm in week one of LT. Day 5. Today I stayed home to avoid a BBQ ( and it rained tee hee). Felt very self righteous now i'm working (nights) and i've found myself eating a piece of bread. Decided to ignore it but now do I have shake as "normal"or do I miss it as I've already "eaten" ? What's the effect of one piece - for me I've now got the munchies so I'm keeping out of the kitchen - on a keyboard so no food rule applies. anyone with suggestions ?

I'm in week one of LT. Day 5. Today I stayed home to avoid a BBQ ( and it rained tee hee). Felt very self righteous now i'm working (nights) and i've found myself eating a piece of bread. Decided to ignore it but now do I have shake as "normal"or do I miss it as I've already "eaten" ?

Continue your shakes as normal.

What's the effect of one piece - for me I've now got the munchies so I'm keeping out of the kitchen - on a keyboard so no food rule applies. anyone with suggestions ?
Well the munchies are the main problem and a true sign that you are out of ketosis ...drink some water and hopefully you will be back in ketosis by morning.

Eating anything while on Lipotrim makes it very difficult to do the diet...you are only making it very difficult for yourself in the long run.

Write down your goals and hopes for the future and set yourself some mini goals so that you have something to look forward to in the very near future.

When is your weigh in?

Just think how much you will have off in weight. Seeing the scales go down does help motivate you forward.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for support. I have one difficulty in that I work days an nights
I think I had got to ketosis as my mouth felt like the bottom of a budgie cage !! As its no to gum is mouth freshner ok to use. I think the biggest worry was i'd just wandered into the kitchen and eaten without a) realising and b) without enjoying it ! I'm going back to the chemist tomw for my first weigh in - even though its only 5 days.
Will let you know

We are allowed Listerine Strips (if not available from your chemist or supermarket you can buy them online) and something called Gold Spot which is a breath spray I believe. Also someone mentioned something about a product called Ice Drops (I think - lots of vagueness here, sorry! :() which you drop onto your tongue to freshen your breath and the lady picked hers up in her chemist. Hope that helps the breath worries :)

Back