Primal Eating and Intermittent Fasting - Phoenyx's Experiment of One...

Pingu6 said:
Just read through your diary Phoenyx, its so interesting and love your stats knowledge, I can't calculate anything! Anyway totally back up what you have noticed about the inches lost, I see a big difference in my body even though I haven't lost as much weight as I did on cambridge!

Awww thanks! I love the stats too but get a bit too obsessive so this week should be interesting!

More crossfit workouts I like the look of (for my later reference)

-----------

8 rounds of:
Run 400 meters
Rest 90 seconds

----------

"Tumilson"

8 rounds for time of:
Run 200 meters
11 Dumbbell burpee deadlifts, 60 pound dumbbells

(my largest weight, a kettlebell, is 8kg (just over 17lbs, so that's not going to work - my eldest daughter might weigh that if she's holding the kettlebell...not sure how id incorporate her!!)

-----------------------/

For time:
70 Burpees
60 Sit-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 poods
40 Pull-ups
30 Handstand push-ups

------------------

"Brenton"

Five rounds for time of:
Bear crawl 100 feet
Standing broad-jump, 100 feet

Phoenyx said:
Trying to change my thread title. See if it's worked...

How Did you change it I need to change my title I put paleo instead of primal x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck with this week Hun and listening to your body ...you'll do great ..looking forward to hearing all about it x

I'll be following you with interest Phoenyx. I aspire to be doing what you're doing and am going to gradually head in that direction.

Phoenyx said:
I went into my original post, then clicked edit, then advanced, and then I got the box to edit title.

O ta I'll try that x

So far today

9am coffee with cream
11am coffee with cream
1pm handful of mixed nuts
7pm asparagus stirfry with broccoli and 2 fresh tuna steaks fried in coconut oil
Raspberries in cream, a handful of macademia nuts and 2 sq dark choc

Exercise
50 mins walking

I don't measure water intake but have anywhere between 1-3 litres during the day.

Last edited:
Phoenyx said:
So far today

9am coffee with cream
11am coffee with cream
1pm handful of mixed nuts
7pm asparagus stirfry with broccoli and 2 fresh tuna steaks fried in coconut oil
Raspberries in cream, a handful of macademia nuts and 2 sq dark choc

Exercise
50 mins walking

I don't measure water intake but have anywhere between 1-3 litres during the day.

Great diary love reading it x

I agree - great diary. Puzzled though - this is now in Low Carb - did you ask admin to move it? :confused: You're still sort of JUDDDing/IF-ing, aren't you?

It has moved, well spotted! We're trying to gather all the primal / paleo threads together as evidence of the need for a paleo / primal forum.

I love the juddd boards, and the diet, but it's an addition to my primal / low carb lifestyle, so I'm going to go between the 2 boards.

And thank you for the love-fest! I can't believe people want to read my ramblings!! I'm touched!

I posted this on another site but am copying it here coz I lost the link and it took me ages to find it:

Phoenyx said:
Here's the link to dr attias site. He is very pro fat and drinks lattes made entirely of cream!! I'm not sure I could handle that, but he definitely helped me get over my fat phobia!

http://eatingacademy.com/nutrition/what-i-actually-eat

Phoenyx said:
It has moved, well spotted! We're trying to gather all the primal / paleo threads together as evidence of the need for a paleo / primal forum.

I love the juddd boards, and the diet, but it's an addition to my primal / low carb lifestyle, so I'm going to go between the 2 boards.

And thank you for the love-fest! I can't believe people want to read my ramblings!! I'm touched!

Hey always love reading people's diaries who are into what I'm into ...you pick up great tips x keep posting please x

Ah right - makes perfect sense now! Yes, I'm quite smitten by Paleo/Primal - it definitely seems to be the way we should eat. Our ancestors wouldn't recognise sliced bread as food. :) Unfortunately, my carb-addicted brain rather likes all the stuff that Paleo/Primal puts off limits, which is why I rather like JUDDD-ing. Maybe when I've lost a few stones I'll re-evaluate. :D

Back