Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Well done :)

That's awesome! Well done that is a very achievable goal for you!! Xx

Was proud of myself yesterday.. Managed to say NO to a piece of Asda's hand finished deluxe carrot cake.. My sister in law kept trying to get me to eat it.. "come on it only a small piece" yeah at 211 cals and 11gs fat No thanks!! Wouldn't have any cals left for my roast lamb dinner with no gravy.

They really don't get it being slim and never over weight, didn't see her eating any thing!

Not a good day today.. Had to drive for 4 hours.. (2hours each way) to drop my grandmother home. Ate mcDs asked for grilled chicken wrap no sauce.. Wasn't till I had eaten most of it that I noticed it had sauce and dressing.. Did get a refund tho..

Also ate some bad snacks too.. Not used to driving that distance.. Needed something to keep me alert! Sugar/ carbs and caffeine, Managed not to eat choc tho!!

Ww meal for dinner loads veggies and Zumba to follow!!

Spolly said:
Well done you!!! I'd struggle with carrot cake. I'd have struggled with that!! xx

I know if I had one little taste I would have had to have more than one piece..?

I love the extra special carrot cake with the gorgeous frosting, and the co op do a lovely carrot and orange cake... yummm!! I actually ate a whole one to myself once :eek:

Today I am going to stick close to home.. So that I can spend some quality time near my throne.. Lol

LOL - well mr tango visited me quite abruptly and rudely this morning and im slightly perplexed as to whats caused it - im guessing it was the hooters wed night - but that seems a lil too long ago!!

Hope he doesnt visit you too badly!

How are you? xxxx

It probably was. I get visited about 24 hours after the event. Not pleasant but predictable

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh really?! Maybe that's what it was then! Bc yesterday I had a few sweet treats but nothing to warrant that!! :O lol xx

Yes for me much the same.. If I ate it lunch time yesterday will get me midmorning the next day!!!

As I had 6 kfc hotwings.. 420cals and 24g fat the throne beckons!!!

Ah ok!! Pretty much snap then - i had chicken wings at hooters!!! Arent we silly!! My tummys not been right all day!! xx

Have done 4 zumba classes this week! Was so tired at end of the class tonight my eyes were blurring.. And my legs felt like lead! Lol

Defiantly worked off the crap I ate yesterday.. Plus the crunchie bar I found today! will make my husband eat the other 2 bars!!!! Just the glint of gold makes my brain focus on the thought of eating IT!

Took a measurement of my waist (or where it's ment to be) and lost an inch.. This mth yay!! Can now fit my other fat jeans... My jeans from when I was pregnant can go away..

Ah I really need to try Zumba - do you get out of breath?! Sweaty?! And all round knackered lol !!

And well done on going that many times - good for you.!! And well done on avoiding the other crunchy bars!! :) xxx

Mizkirsty said:
Ah I really need to try Zumba - do you get out of breath?! Sweaty?! And all round knackered lol !!

And well done on going that many times - good for you.!! And well done on avoiding the other crunchy bars!! :) xxx

Zumba makes me sweat and huff and puff.. But each instructor is different.. The one I went to last night makes me sweat more that the others.. I also am getting strong thighs from all the foot work.. Also lost inches off my neck and shoulders, bingo wings. Lost the hump I was developing behind my neck lol ;)

Haha I made my husband eat one crunchie bar and had the strength to put the other in the bin!

Back