Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

I have had food dreams before & really thought I'd eaten,lol

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

LOL - the dreams are not that unusual it would seem, loads of people have food related dreams and wake up and could swear blind they have actually eaten/prepared what they dreamed about - I certainly did! made me feel all virtuous thinking I had resisted (even though it was only dream food and not real!)

Good luck for day 3 - sounds like you are well and truely in the zone!!!

I'm having a REALLY good Exante day today... no hunger pains, the headache has almost subsided and apart from sniffing my son's Quavers earlier... I have had no food cravings. I have ever been round Tesco without getting upset that i cannot have anything.

Really really having a positive day. Do think it will be another early night though :giggle:

I'm craving the SMELL of quavers now. Thanks for that ;) xx

You seem to be doing well so far. Bet you're looking forward to your 1st week weigh-in.
I looooove the title for your diary, so funny :D

I can't wait until next Wednesday. I am so anxious to see just how well I've done!

I am sure you will do well, if you keep going the way you are going ;):D

Morning everyone!!!!

Couldn't resist a sneaky jump on the scales this morning...

And on the morning of day 4 i am 7lbs down!!! HALF A STONE IN 3 DAYS!!! WOW!!!

I am so so so so pleased that I have been strong and kept to this. Definitely in ketosis now. I have a mouth that tastes like a handful of coins and no hunger pains whatsoever. I was a bit shaky when i woke this morning but have had my vanilla frappe (tastes so much better with coffee in) and some water and i feel fab! My skin is really improving with all this water LOL

One thing i have noticed is my stomach has started to feel a bit tender... not painful but think i may be getting a little constipated. I'm still managing to go but as someone who used to go 2 or 3 times a day, I'm feeling the difference.

What are those husk capsules called? Think i may invest in some tomorrow!

Argh not the start i wanted to my first week... My period has finally started. After 70 days of waiting for it (blooming PCOS for you) So now I will have bloat :( I so wanted a good first week BUT at least i know this diet has kick started my TOTM again which is brilliant!

Princess_Ames said:
Argh not the start i wanted to my first week... My period has finally started. After 70 days of waiting for it (blooming PCOS for you) So now I will have bloat :( I so wanted a good first week BUT at least i know this diet has kick started my TOTM again which is brilliant!

Oh no for totm but yeh for it coming too after all that time. I used to only get totm every 16 months or so!!!! (Docs said it was coz I was overweight!!!!) but I've had 2 in 6 weeks!!!! Thanks exante ;) xxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Well beginning of day 5. I so very nearly gave in last night and went to go and get a McDonalds.
Had a massive argument with OH and i was crying and hormonal due to the long due period arrival. I could have eaten a horse BUT i went and got myself a small glass of Dr Pepper Zero instead and it satisfied my want for crap.

Thought I'd weigh this morning to see if i could boost my spirits a bit and WOW am i glad i did! Another 2lb loss. So in 4 days I've lost 9lb! I am so so thrilled that this diet is working for me!

I have had banana shake this morning... not that i could tell it was banana with the amount of coffee i shovelled into it. :giggle: Thought if i couldn't taste it for coffee it wouldn't bother me and i was right. LOL

I am feeling REALLY good this morning. Apart from being a bit shaky but I've got some water down me and feel much better.

Here's to Day 5 100%!

56821-albums3191-picture18649.jpg

This is the Alice costume i want to get back into. I was around 11 stone on this and it was a tight squeeze so i would love to try it on when i hit my goal of 10stone and see how i look!!! It's my main goal that is keeping me motivated LOL

Wow 9lbs in such a short space of time....and with totm! Crikey girl you are in for a cracking end of week loss me thinks! Well done on staying so strong and for keeping on track during emotional times. Hope today is a better day for you xx

Wow 9lbs in such a short space of time....and with totm! Crikey girl you are in for a cracking end of week loss me thinks! Well done on staying so strong and for keeping on track during emotional times. Hope today is a better day for you xx

I hope so too! I've just danced round the kitchen to Born This Way... But I wasn't born THIS way so it's time to get back to how i was! :giggle:

9lbs in 4 days?! I am flabbergasted, well done you!! Do you have any tips for me lol! x

9lbs in 4 days?! I am flabbergasted, well done you!! Do you have any tips for me lol! x

Don't cave in. I have been struggling at night and could have easily have broken it every night BUT i just take myself up to bed with my water and read a book.

It would be far too easy for me to go back to emotional eating and I'd be a failure to myself if i did. I want to make it work so i am.

I think if you aren't in that "frame of mind" then you can and will let yourself down. So just stay positive and keep your end goal in your mind all the time!

Omg that's amazing :) I'm guessing your a serial weigher? Pmsl xx

Back