Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Omg that's amazing :) I'm guessing your a serial weigher? Pmsl xx

Only the first week. I just wanted to know it was working to get me through the first week. After that i will be putting my scales in a cupboard and weighing in once a week in town :)

Ok so I have had a really good day. Not had any hunger pangs at all. Belly has been a bit rumbly but i think that's just wind :giggle:

I am so so glad i chose to do this now. So glad i have stayed strong and not given in.

I don't want my mini beast to look at me and ask me why mummy is so fat :( I want him to be proud of me.

You are doing fab :D
And well in the zone :)
Just keep plodding on with it, and you will get there :)

Hey shred buddie- we will have to synch our start dates and keep each other on track!

I cannot wait???!!!

Day 06!!! So do i weigh in tomorrow or thursday morning? It confuses me?

I think I'm holding water though as it's TOTM and i feel bloated. So think my first week won't be as great as I'd hoped BUT there's always next week. Should notice a difference once i start my 30 day shred too as it should start toning things up.

Yesterday was BRILLIANT in terms of the diet. No hunger pains until i went to be around 11pm. I managed to not have any cravings which after the first 3 nightmare days was so nice.

I'm finding now that if i even look at food, i just correct myself and i have so much strength and resolve this time that I'm getting less and less tempted by stuff.

Just hope i can keep the losses coming. If nothing else i have lost a massive 9lb in a week which i should be pleased with and not down about especially with TOTM.

Have a good 100% day guys!!!

Princess_Ames said:
Day 06!!! So do i weigh in tomorrow or thursday morning? It confuses me?

I think I'm holding water though as it's TOTM and i feel bloated. So think my first week won't be as great as I'd hoped BUT there's always next week. Should notice a difference once i start my 30 day shred too as it should start toning things up.

Yesterday was BRILLIANT in terms of the diet. No hunger pains until i went to be around 11pm. I managed to not have any cravings which after the first 3 nightmare days was so nice.

I'm finding now that if i even look at food, i just correct myself and i have so much strength and resolve this time that I'm getting less and less tempted by stuff.

Just hope i can keep the losses coming. If nothing else i have lost a massive 9lb in a week which i should be pleased with and not down about especially with TOTM.

Have a good 100% day guys!!!

I don't know about the weigh in day as it confuses me too?! But you are doing fab and are such an inspiration. As you say if 9lbs is your weekly loss then you should be more than happy with it as it's a huge loss! :) X

Thanks 14s29s... Feels a bit strange calling you that! LOL

How are you doing? Well i hope! The first few days are a definite killer but rest assured that it does get easier.

I don't think i drunk enough pure water yesterday so I will be upping my amount today.

Princess_Ames said:
Thanks 14s29s... Feels a bit strange calling you that! LOL

How are you doing? Well i hope! The first few days are a definite killer but rest assured that it does get easier.

I don't think i drunk enough pure water yesterday so I will be upping my amount today.

Haha I know I really didn't think the name through just wanted to join as fast as possible so put the first thing that popped into my head lol! Think you can ask to get it changed but dint know how?

Yeh today is a new day and feeling much better, followed your idea of weighing every day and I stepped on the scales today to discover I was minus 3lbs! Still can't quite believe it but it has definitely given me a much needed boost for day2!

Just can't wait to get to where you are at as you sound so positive! x

What day did you start on? xx

Princess_Ames said:
WEDESNESDAY!!!! :giggle:

Then if it was me I'd weigh Wednesday's babe xx

I feel really fed up. End of day 6 and i know tomorrow when i WI i won't have lost as much as I'd have hoped to have lost. I've not lost enough to notice a change in my body and i just wonder why I'm doing it?

Someone please remind me why i am putting myself through this when i can't tell any difference :(

Princess_Ames said:
I feel really fed up. End of day 6 and i know tomorrow when i WI i won't have lost as much as I'd have hoped to have lost. I've not lost enough to notice a change in my body and i just wonder why I'm doing it?

Someone please remind me why i am putting myself through this when i can't tell any difference :(

Cmon honey, where's the positivity gone?
Cmon be honest, you'll not notice a big difference in yourself coz your looking for it. I bet the scales are kind to you :)

And your doing it coz you wanna be slimmer, healthy and god dam sexy this summer ;) xxx

[QUOTE="Princess_Ames"

I need to lose weight for health reasons now so here i go!

this is why you wanted to do it........ xxx

Back