Priya's diary

yeahh i guess sooo hun....just feel relli sensitive recently...thats alll :( thanx for all of your words of advice and support doo really appreciate it means a lot to me and it means a lot more that you lot are putting up with me...:$
mwah

Just a thought. Are your scales in the sameplace each time you weigh and a really flat surface? Its just that my floorboards are uneven in my bathroom so if they get moved they weigh different.

umm well i weigh myself roughly at the same place in my room hun...all the time..:S...and its carpeted....not a hard surface...but i used to get losses when i was on cd on carpet and i weighed myself on carpet last week as well n it showed a 6lb losss...and always weigh in the mornings for the official weight even though might jump on n off here and there throughout the week :$
mwah

I was going to ask you know the bars do they have any affect on the weight loss from decreasin..? coz i used to know some people on cd who used to have lower losses after having their bar (one bar a day).....just wondered...any info on this would be great? coz i do like the soups but the bars do sometimes call out to me lol, but don't want to risk aving lower losses..
mwah
mwah

hmmm yeah i guess soo they are stil low..was just something that i was wondering about that was all lol as they say a pound gain is a gain lool so didn't really want to gain nothing as my aim is for it go onlyy downwards on the scales and nothing else lol..
mwah

Not skinny markk..:( but still to have the curves just to be a smaller sizee that is all...not super skinny...coz i don't agree with that either...just want to be a slim but curvyy girl...naah i won't tell you to shut up mark coz i doo appreciate your comments and they mean a lot to me..i am currently a size 12-14 not a size 10 lol that is what i want to get to hehe....:) but yeah thank you for the advice but hun the luv handles are anything but smalll lool..so my bod wil just have to get used to it lool in losing weight hehe i have done it before justt this time arouund bit more harder and my feelings and emotions are not the same as they were b4 when i lost weight....as then there was no pressure and had bit more spare money on me...and also it seem as it was quicker at that first time...buh don't know might b all in the head...thank you mark for your words :)...tempted to have a bar now lol hmm what to do a bar or a soup..
lol
mwah
mwah

noo that is the size that i would like to get down to and if i get to a size 8 even better but would honestly be happy being a size 10...:D
soo yeah my bod will just have to get used to losing weight it has to right if there is no carbs or rubbish going into bod then the bod has to automatically start shrinking right..?? :S
mwah

kk..the scales are still about the same area but still a slight better bit of news todai..still frustrating tho lool...will have my first shake in abit...and will update you all probably later on in the evning....will be going to my first zumba dance class today alone..:( hope the people ther are nice and not daunting..lol..
mwah

Yeah i am hoping that will be the case mark..:) i have looked at some video's on you tube and it looks like fun and my friend who is on the cd diet goes to them but she from bham so i have asked her and she said it is fun and a really good workout..so the plan is while i am in lester til the end of my tenancy contract neway will be going to zumba dance classes here and then after when i am back in sheffield will b going to the classes there as i have found a place quite close to me back in sheffield...the clas in leicester is not too far from me either soo should b kk :)
mwah

I have had my 1st shake and 1ltre water...so far...got to work on the water i think....aiming to get to 4 ltres today fingers crossed so got 3 more ltrs to go.....fun times...:( got three days to fix this and get a decent loss soo fingers crosssed!!! i am hoping the dancing tonight will help me along a bit as it is not really cardio more of a toning workout think it is...
mwah
mwah

Right have had my 2nd soup so far and 2 and a half ltrs of water so a bit more to go think the weatha is defoo helping with the water in take i got to say...:)...today i fitted into my size 10 denim skirt!!! soo was dancing and jumping up and down for quite sum time...its a shame the same can not be said for at the moment...and its a shame the waist don't seem to be looking any smaller for me in the mirror or to others at the moment..oh well guess will just have to carry on till i get to size 10 jeans then eyy...:)...going to get ready for zumbaa in a bitt hehe....
mwah

luved zumbaa
mwah

yambabe i am 4'11...:$....umm y? :S...

markk yeah zummba was great i loved it...you could really feel the workout and it was soo much more fun then a hour's workout at the gym...and i walked it there and back which took me about 35 mins each way...:D...i am defoo going back there again next week up til the time i go back to sheffield and then will be also going there as well..in fact in sheff i am going to try and up it to two times a weekk i would defoo recommend it to ne1...and thankfully the people there were really nice and it wasnt as daunting as i thought it would be....don't know if its in my head though it probz is lol but i feel as though i am looking tiny bit better now even though the scales are just not currently working with me very well.. :( lool
mwah

Back