Pro Points - Eating Out, Monkfish etc!!??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Gillbob, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Gillbob

Gillbob Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.5lb(25.93%)
    Hi Guys, this pro points thing is hard to get used to - got all the info at my meeting last night - it does sound excellent though as these 49 points can be used whenever you want and you dont need to feel guilty! Its hard to imagine that all these points will not make you put weight on but I guess its just about trusting the system!!

Going out to eat tonight and a bit worried as I dont know what the Pro points will be in anything that I eat. Was looking at menu online and was thinking Monkfish - any ideas of PPs? Will probably be an enormous slab of it too!! 49 points is a safety net I guess!

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Hiya,
    Sorry I cant help you with your question but I would definately be interested in the answer!
    I started yesterday and also still trying to get my head around it! Good luck and enjoy your meal tonight!
    K

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Monkfish grilled, 1 medium portion 70g 2 pp

Monkfish, raw, 1 medium portion, 70g 1 pp

Info on page 122 of WW shop guide.

Enjoy your meal out!

5. benji55

benji55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i love monkfish,but never cooked it,i 2 think its great that u get an extra 49 points,it l b intrestring 2 c if i still lose weight on monday

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.