Progress after 4 weeks....

first on all WELL DONE and secondly - i'm sure you look great - i think our insecurities make us look for things to criticise xxx

No, my arms defo need some work - my body looks a 12 but my arms still look a 16 :( its soooo hard to get weight off ur arms tho isnt it?? X

Attachments

• image-1255383129.jpg
    image-1255383129.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 314
Ah thnx daisy! I guess im being to critical of myself i just wish theyre a bit smaller!!! Um.... I cant remember the designer?!! Gotta few pics here that i took of the detail!!

Attachments

• image-812251721.jpg
    image-812251721.jpg
    675.5 KB · Views: 308
  • image-913756547.jpg
    image-913756547.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 296
  • image-3279558636.jpg
    image-3279558636.jpg
    684.5 KB · Views: 288
  • image-3931148834.jpg
    image-3931148834.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 338
littlemumma said:
Ah thnx daisy! I guess im being to critical of myself i just wish theyre a bit smaller!!! Um.... I cant remember the designer?!! Gotta few pics here that i took of the detail!!

Oh wow, it is so beautiful! And you really do look amazing! When are you getting married? :)

Daisybelle88 said:
Oh wow, it is so beautiful! And you really do look amazing! When are you getting married? :)

Thank u!! Not til next June, id been putting off setting a date for so long as i couldnt face being a fat bride, but as soon as i got to my 3st loss mark we set the date!! Hopefully it gives me enough determination to stick to maintenance and work hard :) x

MissAmyMarie said:
Well done littlemumma you've done so well. You're gonna look absolutely stunning on your wedding day xx

Nawww thank u amy, i really hope so .... I hope i feel like a princess, and that ill remember my stuggke to get down to this size :) xx

Oh my gosh I love your dress and you look amazing in it! I'm not allowing myself to try on wedding dresses until I get down to 11stone.......and I've been engaged for THREE years! So that will be really nice! Question -how do you attach pics? I want to put some face pics up!

Yeah mine was i wasnt trying them on til i got to a size 12! Lol!!
Um i dnt know about pc upload as im only ever on here on my iphone, and that way is the + symbol top right next to 'send' x

Thank u!! Not til next June, id been putting off setting a date for so long as i couldnt face being a fat bride, but as soon as i got to my 3st loss mark we set the date!! Hopefully it gives me enough determination to stick to maintenance and work hard :) x

Oh wow how exciting :D

Well if you are needing a wedding photographer let me know ;) x

Nawww thank u amy, i really hope so .... I hope i feel like a princess, and that ill remember my stuggke to get down to this size :) xx

I'm sure you will do, I've set a goal for my birthday thinking I finally want to have photos I'm happy with, found the most amazing dress (not as amazing as yours obviously haha) and I have an image of what I want to look like so I'm gonna stick at it. You're photos are certainly inspiring! Make sure you upload some of your wedding day!! xx

MissAmyMarie said:
I'm sure you will do, I've set a goal for my birthday thinking I finally want to have photos I'm happy with, found the most amazing dress (not as amazing as yours obviously haha) and I have an image of what I want to look like so I'm gonna stick at it. You're photos are certainly inspiring! Make sure you upload some of your wedding day!! xx

Thats the best thing to do hun, i bought a lush black dress in a size 12 as a target 6 weeks before my birthday that i was determined to get into :) and i did!!! Always helps to have sumin to work towards! X

Back