pudges daily diary...:)

halloooooooooo im backk!!!! :)) ive been stuck living in the dark ages with no electricity for the week..its been a nightmare...ive been struggling on though,,just about,,,though i really need minimins..i missed everyone!!....

so lets see...heres a long post of what ive been doing while i went awol.....

so it was either thursday or friday and i had a nice day in town..followed by a near two hour walk home in the snow..soaked to the boe along the tram tracks because the luas decided that it was too snowy and stopped working...then i got a chesty cough....FUN

Then the weekend brought the lack of electricity in our half of the building..havent a clue what happened but somebody said something about pipes and water . Anyway so my poor roomate and i feel like we have been living in a cave for the past week! thankfully i had lots of part time work but even at the weekend their whole eircom phone line/internet was down so my roomate and i lit candles and played board games....

i have to admit ..it was rather fun!
but the fun never lasts,,ive been going crazy this week. and have had people in and out trying to fix things.. this morning we have our electricity back everywhere, except the bathrooms because the leak hasnt been fixed. But i can deal with that...no longer have to rely on daylight...or lack of , as its winter...

What have i missed?? i feel like ive missed out lots..hope nobody has left while ive been out and about living like a cavewoman!!

ooh yeah 3 lbs down for me this week,,so yaaayyyyy even with my slip up i was able to get back on board...it was hard without you guys,,im so glad to have access to the internet and be back on here yaaaayyy....
Deb,,,did you miss me :D how are you getting on??? what have you been up to?
funky! are you getting on ok too???

HUGS...:) im in such a good mood now..yaayyy :D xxx

Pudgggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Ive been wondering where u were... was worried that you had fallen off the wagon and werent coming back on here,

Glad to see you are back on track :D

This weather is awful.. but thankfully, the thaw has set in today.

I hope you get your lecky back on soon.. I wouldnt be able to cope! I need my heat and television lol...

Good to see u back :) x

So i have completely lost track of what day im on..lol! however lets just say today is friday and i had a great day today!

got up early, was very productive with college work. Now that ive got my neuro essay and language and psychoanalysis test out of the way...its full speed ahead with study plans and thesis drafts!!

At around 3pm my flatmate and i went shopping to the brand new huge new look and forever 21 that have just opened in town. I tried on lots of clothes but nothing really fitted right, and i didnt want to buy anything for the sake of buying it so instead i got some boots , earrings, legwarmers and two handbags.......yes two... and theyre the exact same but in different colours! i had to get them both..i couldnt stop myself..
They are lovely and are a really good copy of the alexa mulberry bag that i absolutely love,,,but cannot afford.. So i got one in brown with gold clasps and another that is a beigey colour with silver clasps.....

I think i need to stop buying shoes and bags as my collection is way to big....i must lose weight so i can buy clothes too!!!

i must remember that!..... got home quite late and in time to watch corrie so it has been a very busy day.
Snow is practically gone now thank goodness..i was mightily fed up of it!!

Deb!!im sorry i left! lol... how are you feeling? any better? hope so..

How are you getting on? i stuggled with my water today,,just because i was just so so busy,,not long until refeed time! xx

Sunday!
not long until refeed now yaay.,... weigh in tomorrow.,and as im at 14.7 now,,anything else is bonus!,,im excited to refeed and then get back on board in january. it means that when i come to refeed in april or may then i will know what to expect!

Ive been ridiculously busy the past two days,which i guess is a really good thing. Just about to put up the Christmas tree now, and then wait to decorate it later with my flatmate.
I cant believe this will be the third Christmas since i finished school and moved into an apartment! i feel soooooo old! ha.!.

Everything else is good,,,absolutely freezing still though!...what is everybody's plan for new year? Im heading to glasgow to see pendulum play with my best friend and im so excited!

Anyways, i need to get back to this college work so i can then put up the tree and watch xfactor...busy busy busy... how is everyone? how are you getting on? xx

Hi Pudges,

We are fine.....still hanging in there. Hope you enjoyed the play....time really flies when you are having fun....enjoy it with your flatmates and make the most of it. Are you going home for xmas?

Good luck on WI this week hun.

X :D

Hi everyone..gosh cant believe its tuesday today!! weighed in yesterday and only down a pound this week! but hey its still a loss!! so woooohoo to 14.6..im nearly under 200lbs...it would be great if i could get under 200lbs before restarting in january!! fingers crossed!!

Hi funky, im heading to England to stay with my uncle and my cousins for christmas and then glasgow for new year, so im really excited. Heading to England on Wednesday! I cant believe christmas is here! what are you planning to do?? well done on your losses so far you are doing great!!

I feel so excited to start refeed as im beginning to struggle, but i think its just because i know im coming off it soon!!

Are you joining us back in january??

Deb how are you getting on??

Im even busier this week its crazy!!
xxxx:D

Hey Pudge,

I am 209 and hoping the same....lets hit the 100s together ....well done the -1lb....it's a loss at least.

Yes defo will be around in Jan....and hopefully throughout xmas so that I don't go completely crazy....not going on refeed but will have a sensible meal....at the moment if I cheat I have no shake so I suppose it's like refeed in a way. I just think I am certainly not ready for refeed...even though at times boredom creeps in.

I hope you have a fab time in london and glasgow...I am live in london but for xmas we are going up to Leeds....i hope it snows as we didn't get much down here compared to you guys. I really love it when it snows.

Take care and the posts going.
X

Sorry asumed you were coming down to london.....have a fab time in England....don't know what's wrong with me today....on a go slow!!!:D

hey Funky how was leeds? And deb how are you? hope you both had a great Christmas and new year!!

here we are again..im so ready for it this time :) managed to put on four lbs over the last two weeks.. think that was mainly alcohol though as my food was quite limited :) i think i had about two pieces of chocolate,no mince pies no cakes no nothing which i was amazed at! kept my carbs to a minimum too. Happy that i can actually do that!!

Dying with the flu today and for the past few days, which is just typical because my final year exams start on saturday and i literally cant move from my bed. I dont think the airplane yesterday helped either!

On a major plus side, i havent been eating anything the last two days because my throat is so sore and i cant taste anything i eat...so it will help with the shakes! Also i know were not meant to have strepsils lempsips etc etc,,,but i relaly have to have them..i dont care how they effect my weight loss if even!!!

Anyways,, heres to a brand new year of positivity! the summer will be here in no time...keep busy and we will be slim and sexy :) xx

SO THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...........day 1 of 120 :)

day 2 of 120,,,

im so illllll!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

i dont think ive ever been this sick in my life before :(. its been coming on for the past three days and ill list what i now have... sore throat, chesty cough, blocked nose, headache, conjunctivitis, i literally cant speak and both my eustachian tubes are blocked meaning i cant really hear anything at all!!

grand if it was any other time in my life, but not now when im in final year of college and my exams start on SATURDAY!!!! i literally want to cry. Well i did cry this morning down the phone to my dad. i thought it would help my conjunctivitis...it didnt..:(

Anyway i have no energy to do any study and every time i try i just cry because i cant concentrate or i fall asleep or i have a coughing fit.

i refuse to sit my exams in august as i have plans but i need to pass these one! plus the fact that i work in a call centre and im so broke and i have to pay rent but i cant work because im contagious, i have exams i cant hear and i can barely talk....

the only plus is that in on day two and i dont even want to look at food ....... and im loosing weight....

sorry to moan but im stuck in bed when for once in my life i just want to have the energy to study....
i think maybe i should do it baby style.. a nap then study, a nap then study.....

crikey...........help my life :( x

((((((BIG HUGS HUN))))))

I am so sorry you are feeling so awful!! There is literally NOTHING you can do to take it all away, but stressing about it will stretch the illnesses even longer, so -as hard as it may be- give yourself a couple of days complete rest and see if you feel any better... Is it possible you have done enough revision up to now but you are just panicking a little, and having a slight lack of confidence?

I know things seem pretty bleak at the moment hun, but these things usually turn themselves around.. I am sure financially your friends and family will help you if need be, but you really need to concentrate on resting and allowing your body time to recover ....

Don't push yourself too hard hun x x

thanks Su,, im going in with 20 percent for most subjects anyway,, but this is the time i need to do my very best... i had a freak out this morning,, but ive taken everybodys advice, rest today it is. I might try and do some lacan and freud reading.. though its just so intense! the joys of psychology!

As for work, ive emailed my boss to say that I probably wont be in, but that i will ring if i feel better.
I must keep telling myself its only monday :)

to be honest its the ears that are getting me down. If they would hurry up and unblock id be fine but theyre putting me off balance every time i get up and they keep making me dizzy!!

Fingers crossed im on the mend soon. I hate the way theres nothing i can do! :( .....xxxxx

Oh Pudge :( you poor thing! Sending big, big ((hugs)) and speedy get well wishes xx

Puudggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Sorry to hear youre not feeling well.

Get yourself well wrapped up and stay in bed...

Get well soon xox

Thanks Jayne :) hoping ill be on the mend soon!

ddeebbbbbb :) Hi !and thanks :D hope you had a lovely christmas and new year? its now time to whooppp our little tushes into shape before summer :) xx

Hi Pudge, I had a very quiet Christmas. Went out and had a few toots on NYE at the local hotel. I ate and drank everything I probably shouldnt have over Christmas but its now time to get my backside into gear and get on with it....

I know for def ive put weight on - Can feel it in my clothes.

I started back TFR this morning (I was to start yest but couldnt get the motivation).

Hopefully will be back in ketosis fairly quickly. My aim is to stick to this rigidly now for 5 weeks - until the Hunt Ball.. will break it for that night only then back on it again and see how it goes :) x

Pudge you need to get yourself to the doctor double quick!

day 3 of 120..

Hi everybody,, Sandra, my uncle is a doctor so hes been advising me. Im a little worried about the medicine im taking affecting my ketosis,, im taking lempsips and im taking this visco-something that has 3g of sucrose in it and you take 3 spoons three times daily to get loosen all the yukky stuff in my chest.

Sorry if thats too much info. Hope it doesnt effect my weigh in on sunday anyway!

Today, im feeling ok, ears are still blocked, nose isnt as bad and chesty is still terrible. I dont feel as groggy which is great because its study time.

I have made a chart and drawn boxes. 100 of them for the 100 days that i want to be 100 percent. So each day i cross one off. Hopefully, because its a new year i can get through the 100 days no problem. Im so excited to get through them all because once i do ill only have three weeks left!

Anyway, enough about the future,,,must focus on the present. Im not missing food at all, but i think thats just down to me being ill, which is a good thing in a way i guess.

Going to drown my sorrows in some intense reading of the works of freud and lacan now..... :( joy.

Deb,, you can do fie weeks no problem..and youll have something to look forward to. do you have anything to wear to the hunt ball yet or are you waiting until nearer the time?

glad you had a nice Christmas..im glad its all over to be honest,,just wanted to get cracking with this , once and for all!

Sandra, how is your hip healing? hopefully its going ok? how was your christmas? xxx

Sounds like you're on the mend Pudge, there is so much illness around..

Your degree sounds like seriously hard work! I have several financial Diplomas and I find studying really difficult. I'm half way through another at the moment and tbh I don't know why I started it as I'm already over-qualified and not even thinking about working again since I sold my company:confused: I fancy a quiet life now, like working in a garden centre:D I've had 30 plus years of having a career....time for a break?

Xmas was OK, then it's been downhill every since, deaths (let's just not go there....) father-in-law collapsing etc.......just hope that's the end of it....

My hip is doing great thanks, lots of physio and trying to get back to normal life though it's been so long since I felt 'normal' that I'm no longer sure what it feels like!

cough it up girl:eek:x

Back