pudges daily diary...:)

Thanks guys...:D

Paula,, yes i think i will look into it as i dont think its that much each month for the insurance! i suppose this was a lucky chance that i didnt get anything taken,,i suppose i should act on it or ill be really sorry the next time it happens!!

Jayne,, it literally made me feel physically ill,like i was going to vomit. Just the thought that they had been here....ergh gives me the shivers!!

Feeling better as the day goes by,,,i hid everything when i left for coffee with Dad though! bit of a pain trying to get everything out of the hiding place when i came home but it makes me feel better. I know they would usually search the place but these people seemed to be in a rush so im hoping if it happened again they wouldnt have the time to hang around !!

Yaay for 10 percent.. i didnt even see that before! :D

Its funnny how im down over a stone since before Christmas and i see no difference in my face. I can feel it on my body but not my face, though my face usually slims out first. I think it might just be me seeing myself as i always do.....gosh the brain works in weird ways!

sleepy now,,, lot of work to do tomorrow...busy busy busy..cant complain,, keeping busy keeps those cravings away,,,have no time to think about them!. however i can smell the terrys chocolate orange that is open beside me and has been all day...

and you know what,,i actually amaze myself everyday im on LT, i never would have thought i could do this,.,,but look im doing it! i feel like a kid who is cycling without stablisers (sp?).

Anyway,,heres to another complete 100 percent day on LT,,and i am proud i managed to get through such a disaster without resorting to food! :) xx

Gosh, you are good with the choc orange next to you - open! I couldn't trust myself! lol

Hi Pudge
Being down almost a stone is great motivation to stay strong - despite the scum bags best efforts to put you off. You've been fab to stay so focussed on the diet.

How are you today Pudge? xx

Hi Pudge... sorry to hear about the break-in.. there is only one word for scum like that.. imm a great believer in what goes around comes around so they will get their come-uppance.

Yes. my break is in the Westport Woods Hotel and Spa...

had my weigh in this morning.. another 5 lbs gone... which i was VERY surprised about.

We had a chat about my problems coping this time round and I am now on 2 shakes and one small meal or if I feel ok - just to have the 3 shakes a day. We are trying this for a week to see how I get on.

Looked at ur ticker... yey ur half way.. well done...

Everyone is starting to notice the weight off me now. Got my dress for the hunt ball today too... Its lovely burgundy satin with a gold sash around the waist. Its still a bit tight around the middle.. so thats my incentive.. I have 4 weeks to get into it,

My lipotrim consultant gave me good advice today though, she said carry on with lipotrim and not to stop regardless as il never do it... she is right.

I hope everything else is good with u xx

19/120...

Think i missed out on an update of day 18 whoops.. anyway helloo everyone...sorry i havent been on but ive been so so busy! Today i did thesis all day again and then my friend from boarding school has come to stay the night so we have been watching movies since about 6pm!

watched the blindside..its such a good movie! such a happy but sad film.

managed to help cook a whole roast today,, peeled potatos and cooked the leeks! felt happy that i wasnt going to be eating it, even if it smelt amazing!

finally asked my flatmate to remove her chocolate orange or fear that it may be devoured when she had her back turned... i did well lasting over a day with it open beside me but the smell was too much to handle today! :D

alls good diet wise. three more days until im back at college. so three days to do another 3000 words or so on my thesis. Its not imperative that i do it this week, but ill be ahead of the game if i do...so heres hoping i get it done!

Thanks ssusee...:) i think im my own worst enemy. Nobody will put me off this diet but myself lol! weird that!

paula sorry ive been awol all day... must catch up on everything tomorrow.. hope you are doing ok,,no doubt you are :D

hey Deb,,glad youve found a way to ease back into things! woop woop for 5lbs thats fantastic.. bet you feel great now after a rough week or so!

im with you on that.. i was thinking today when i got one of my cravings , to just give in,,and i said the exact same thing to myself... i said..."you can eat now,, but then you will be restarting again tomorrow and youll never get there,, and youll have to do it all over,,, why not just do it only once".... and then i was fine :)

its so true though isnt it... we only need to do this once,,so we must keep at it :) x

Hi Pudge
Are you sure you're studying Psychology - sounds more like Philosophy to me! What a fantastic quote "nobody will put me off this diet but myself". I think I've just had a Eureka moment because of your quote - it's all about personal responsibility isn't it. No point in blaming people, like burglers, bolshi shop assistants, road rage drivers or in my case - teenagers -for putting you off this goal which you know is the most important one for you right now!

Do you mind if I use your quote in my signature, so I can remind myself about that? (You should patent it and people will put it on desk calandars!)

20/120..only 100 days to go!! :D

Hey Ssusee! glad im able to help....and its nice to see me there under Eleanor Roosevelt...lol! :D

Its true though isnt it. The human psyche is so so strong that it is all just down to you!...now we just need to control ourselves! easier said than done hey!

So another day of LT today,,, all is going well...

Just searching psych databases for articles to put in my lit review....oh the joys of final year.

how is everybody getting on so far today?? the weekend is nearly here! x

Hi Pudge :)

You seem to be doing really well, good for you!!! Are you doing anything exciting this weekend?

I love your little quote-it's so true! 22lbs to go you wont be long getting there honey xxx

thanks retail chick.. 22lbs to go and then another 43 to go :/ mini goals all the way... not doing much for the weekend. Trying to get my lit review done, so im taking full advantage of staying hidden at home while doing it!... sunday im heading out for coffee with one of my really good friends. havent seen him in ages,, 4 months actually,, so there will be a nice big catch up :)

4od was finally nice for me and i was able to watch that crash diet program. I love those types of programs that they do but i can see subtle thing that they say that they want the public to believe. Like they were talking about hair loss, and how it comes out because you dont have enough calories.etc and then they showed a practically bald woman and said "but if you ever get like this go to the doctor"... that person clearly wasnt on a VLCD and if so she would have had those problems before.
No wonder people judge this diet and think its unsafe if theyre watching this program and maybe not paying full attention and suddenly hear VLCD hair loss and that picture!

It happened a few times, they were talking about ketosis and how you can get ketoacidosis from it.. but what they didnt mention is that we drink all the water to flush out the ketones so we dont run the risk of developing that! I just wish theyd give solutions so that the people watching dont think its unsafe. Its only unsafe if you dont do it right!!

anyway rant over,,and regardless of that i will still be watching it next week, provided my 4od works! :)

onto my second litre of water now,, quite thirsty today,, ive found a use for this manky smelly breath. it makes you drink more water :) yaay!

Retail chick how are you getting on? x

its sooooooo ccooooooooooollllddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!........... got another 400 or so words done today..yay :) relax time now,,just had a nice not shower and going to watch some tv... had some cravings earlier but my angel told my devil politely where to shove it ,,so im craving free this evening.. No whoopsie time for me :) x

Can you get your angel to come tell my devil off... A few cravings today

Great work keep going :) xx

Yeah, some cravings going on here this evening as well. Not really for anything specific either, just really want to eat! Not hungry whatsoever though. TOTM in a few days, so that's def not helping the munchies! Being strong though. Almost bedtime! :) How to live it up on a Fri night! lol
xx

That should be good fun hun :) IMO your better off setting smaller goals, you will be there in no time babe!! Your in Dublin arent you? Whereabout? Funny if we had the same pharmacy xx

I'm doing really well, I've been maintaining with weight watchers for the past couple of months. My goal was set at 9st 9lbs but the lowest I reached was 9st 11lbs- I've been consistently 9st 12lb and 9st 13lbs. After a huge chat with my pharmacist today I think I am just meant to be 9st 13lbs, I dont think my body wants to go lower!! Also I am now the same weight I was in 2006 before I got pregnant so I am happy with that :)

Goodness, don't think I've ever been 9st anything - unless it was a passing phase that I went through whilst I got fat! lol. You lucky, lucky girl :) Although I appreciate it takes effort to be and maintain being that slim, I'm a little 'green' to say the least lol :) xx

Lol thanks chick, yep doing LT was the easy part maintaining is the hardest! I cant praise ww enough though for maintaining its fantastic. You can eat whatever you want once you count it. I miss the routine and discipline of LT though, the constant worry of if you've gained or not can be tough!!

Hey Pudge, how are you doing today? Thanks as always for your positive comments on my diary, what would we all do without you? xx

Hope you're having a fab day Pudge :D xx

Hallooo everybody :)

day number i cant remember but it doesnt really matter! :)

So Just had weigh in...another 2lbs off... kinda peeved as its so little,,but then again i only need 3lbs off next week and i have the monthly target of a stone,,so i shouldnt complain should i!

Got my first compliment yesterday. A girl who was in school with me that i havent seen since before Christmas came over and said i looked really well and i looked really healthy and i was glowing!

BEST FEELING EVER!

Wearing my playsuit again today... i couldnt fit into it in september when i bought it. I even ripped it getting into it. Im now wearing it without even undoing the zip no problem,,and theres space in it!

Also had coffee with Dad this morning and he said that he could tell the difference...:D :D smiles all round,.,, just need to keep going.

Im happy that i know i will make my next mini goal next week which is get into the 13's,,, might even get lucky and get the two mini goals..the next stone off!! :) but we shall see....

Had a really busy day yesterday,,more thesis being done and trying to make some future decisions. Ill be getting my irish and american lifeguard certs this summer which is cool. Also someone i know works for the King of a country in the middle east and Ive got a job next February in dahab, egypt on a private superyaught!.. theyre also training me to divemaster in scuba diving in the red sea...

I cannot wait! our family has a history of scuba diving in the red sea,,so its like following tradition :)

Anyway there are all these things to look forward to,, so i cant be overweight for them. There is literally no reason why i shouldnt get to goal this summer.. all these oppourtunities! im a very lucky girl i think!

Anyway back to the present!!! diets going well,, excited to start back swimming this week,, i think it will really help losing the pounds as well as getting fit again!

Jayne,, thanks so much for that couch to 5k,, i copied it into a word doc and printed it so hopefully will get started on that soon enough!

HI paula!! how are you getting on today?? ill have a trip over to diaries in a minute once im done..hope youre alright!

Retail Chick,,,im scared of maintaining but im hoping that with all the exercising ill be doing itll help keep me fit and in shape!

How is everybody doing today? the end of another week! :) x

Back