Step 1 Sole Source Pudges last stop on the slimtrain!

In reply to your message pudge had a good day. Feel totally knackered tho and drained. I am worried I am snappy with people.
Am really craving food tho. To sit with my Boyf and have a meal. I am thinking maybe after 2 full weeks on SS I might do a day SS+
I've heard varying calorie intake can prevent a plateau.
Not sure sure yet, but have tofu on standby. ESP as losses seem the same. Xx

Thats true, Ive head the same thing.. i think stick with it as long as you can and then if you need a few SS+ days, take them, i dont think it harms much if you keep your calories low! keep at it girlie :) x

Wowzer, time to switch banks!

Haha true..i just wish you could speak with one person, the same person every time you call...that would be great! i ask too much :D.... how did you get on today??

End of day 4 and feeling a lot better than i did earlier,,,thankfully :) . I have just this moment finished my coding and im going to get up early to go over it! ... another drink of water and slleeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :) ...

hope everyone had a good day! x

Glad you had a good day pudge : ) I was wondering if your allowed sugar free gum occasionally on this? Cuz i know with some similar diets you can :) xx

Thanks lovely, how was yours? hmmm... im not sure,, i dont think we can ,,but im going to go see if theres anything in the forum about it!

Glad you had a good day pudge : ) I was wondering if your allowed sugar free gum occasionally on this? Cuz i know with some similar diets you can :) xx

there are a lot of posts about it.. it seems to not affect the losses much. The only thing to worry about is that when you chew gum it opens your stomach because it thinks youre getting food, so if you dont feed it then you might find that youre super hungry all the time.
Id check with your cwpc but if its the only thing that gets you through this, then you may as well! :D x

Thanks :) Yeah its been a better day today! glad your was good too, enjoy your sleep ^^ xxx

Morning allllll,,,

feeling very fragile today, very sort of fairy like if that makes sense! off to a meeting at 10am then was going to go to the library to do my essay but think ill come home and do it instead. 16.1 today...

i feel like thats not good because before i could drop 5 pounds overnight if i had a binge day and then a good day. on my scales on saturday morning (after starting on friday and having a big meal) i was 16.7 but the day before on my cd's scales i was 16.4. I definitely didnt eat enough for 3pounds to go on overnight, and i wasnt detoxing before so it couldnt have been glycogen levels going up in water weight. I just dont know what it is..wish i had weighed myself after my meeting at home on friday!

anyway, by my scales ive gone from 16.7 to 16.1 which im happy with as i still have three days left... but if i really was 16.4 then ive only gone to 16.1! eekkkkk

how i worry about silly stuff that i cant change...ha! ...

anyway,, im off out to make the best of the day! good luck everybody :) x

Morning allllll,,,

feeling very fragile today, very sort of fairy like if that makes sense! off to a meeting at 10am then was going to go to the library to do my essay but think ill come home and do it instead. 16.1 today...

i feel like thats not good because before i could drop 5 pounds overnight if i had a binge day and then a good day. on my scales on saturday morning (after starting on friday and having a big meal) i was 16.7 but the day before on my cd's scales i was 16.4. I definitely didnt eat enough for 3pounds to go on overnight, and i wasnt detoxing before so it couldnt have been glycogen levels going up in water weight. I just dont know what it is..wish i had weighed myself after my meeting at home on friday!

anyway, by my scales ive gone from 16.7 to 16.1 which im happy with as i still have three days left... but if i really was 16.4 then ive only gone to 16.1! eekkkkk

how i worry about silly stuff that i cant change...ha! ...

anyway,, im off out to make the best of the day! good luck everybody :) x

Scales are all different. I even reckon the pull of gravity must vary between my house and my CWPC's house. :D;) Try not to take too much notice and relax in the knowledge that no diet works faster than a VLCD. Whatever those pesky weighing instruments of torture say come weigh in day you'll be losing lots of fat. Despite what everyone says, it isn't all water in week 1 - around 3-4lbs of it will be fat. You can't put that back after a single overnight binge, only the water weight. :)

Defo agree. As long as I do 3-4lb a week that's a stone a month. Feels like forever already but it's only 12 days for me. I know once June is here it will all be over and would feel like it was so quick. Ibiza 19th June :))
I hope I have done 4lb this week for my 2nd week and I will be happy. Xx

I know the feeling pudges. I weighed myself as 13.7 but at CDC was 13.81/2 toady I'm 13.53/4 so not sure if I have lost much at all. Doesn't help that I'm getting weighed Saturday not Sunday but hey. Keep your chin up as the fat is going and it may be water retention depending on hormones.

have a good day x

Scales are all different. I even reckon the pull of gravity must vary between my house and my CWPC's house. :D;) Try not to take too much notice and relax in the knowledge that no diet works faster than a VLCD. Whatever those pesky weighing instruments of torture say come weigh in day you'll be losing lots of fat. Despite what everyone says, it isn't all water in week 1 - around 3-4lbs of it will be fat. You can't put that back after a single overnight binge, only the water weight. :)

Thats true! i guess i feel like i dont want to disappoint anyone!,, who i think im going to disappoint i have no idea.. ha! i must start thinking that just being 100% every day is enough for me to be happy with!

Defo agree. As long as I do 3-4lb a week that's a stone a month. Feels like forever already but it's only 12 days for me. I know once June is here it will all be over and would feel like it was so quick. Ibiza 19th June :))
I hope I have done 4lb this week for my 2nd week and I will be happy. Xx

Fingers crossed for you!!,, Yeah if we can manage 3-4 a week i will be happy, with each day im just realising how far from healthy i am, and i just cant believe that i let myself get this way! crazy.

I know the feeling pudges. I weighed myself as 13.7 but at CDC was 13.81/2 toady I'm 13.53/4 so not sure if I have lost much at all. Doesn't help that I'm getting weighed Saturday not Sunday but hey. Keep your chin up as the fat is going and it may be water retention depending on hormones.

have a good day x

Thanks lovely,, yeah, just worrying about things i cant change! silly really! gooodddd luck for saturday :D

So im struggling but im not if that makes sense. Up until now i have been very quick to move any bad food thoughts away from my head, but today they have been lingering a little too long for my liking. I think its just habit thats hard to break. At my lowest point I would order pizza probably every second / third day ( i cant believe i just admitted that), from two different deliveries of course because i didnt want them to think that I was a crazy binge eater, but even twice a week for them to deliver is bad.

Its just so easy to not cook for one and to grab something or order something, because i felt like if i made something at the start of the week to last me, i still wasnt in the mood for eating chickpea curry every day for a week.

Anyway, got a bit sidetracked...

I just stuck my head in the nutella jar and sniffed it for about 2 minutes...Gosh i am strange! I think im just realising how long this is going to take. I know its not long AT ALL in the grand scheme of things, and its the best thing for me to be doingright now, and frankly,, my only option,, but I guess i just need to stop feeling sorry for myself ha!

I know that the day I dont show up in minimins itll be allll downhill from there, so if you notice me leave,,please do anything you can to get me back!! thankssssss.

I just cant seem to budge this silly thought!,, need to go and look at some bikini pics or something i think! :) otherwise,,all is good! x

So im struggling but im not if that makes sense. Up until now i have been very quick to move any bad food thoughts away from my head, but today they have been lingering a little too long for my liking. I think its just habit thats hard to break. At my lowest point I would order pizza probably every second / third day ( i cant believe i just admitted that), from two different deliveries of course because i didnt want them to think that I was a crazy binge eater, but even twice a week for them to deliver is bad.

Its just so easy to not cook for one and to grab something or order something, because i felt like if i made something at the start of the week to last me, i still wasnt in the mood for eating chickpea curry every day for a week.

Anyway, got a bit sidetracked...

I just stuck my head in the nutella jar and sniffed it for about 2 minutes...Gosh i am strange! I think im just realising how long this is going to take. I know its not long AT ALL in the grand scheme of things, and its the best thing for me to be doingright now, and frankly,, my only option,, but I guess i just need to stop feeling sorry for myself ha!

I know that the day I dont show up in minimins itll be allll downhill from there, so if you notice me leave,,please do anything you can to get me back!! thankssssss.

I just cant seem to budge this silly thought!,, need to go and look at some bikini pics or something i think! :) otherwise,,all is good! x

Brain hunger. It lingers longer than the physical hunger which pretty much has gone by day 3. Brain hunger takes a bit more kick butt power. You might also find yourself going through almost like a period of mourning, they say that the breakup of a relationship is always difficult and you've just split up with food. So you have to behave like any new single woman would behave (that is any new single woman who's just dumped her bf cos you are the dumper not the dumpee)......distraction, distraction, distraction, fake tan, bubble baths, get your hair done or at least get some new shampoo or hot oil, shave every inch of your body, do your nails, watch all the bad movies and tv shows you want. And ditch the nutella, before you know you'll be sticking your fingers in for a lick, which leads to a second lick, which leads to a spoon and so on, been there, wore the t-shirt.

I want tomorrow's wi to say 16st exact babe!!! xxxxx

Oh, you can't go anywhere. :) MiniMins is like the Hotel California (if you're too young to understand the reference, Google). :D :D

Brain hunger. It lingers longer than the physical hunger which pretty much has gone by day 3. Brain hunger takes a bit more kick butt power. You might also find yourself going through almost like a period of mourning, they say that the breakup of a relationship is always difficult and you've just split up with food. So you have to behave like any new single woman would behave (that is any new single woman who's just dumped her bf cos you are the dumper not the dumpee)......distraction, distraction, distraction, fake tan, bubble baths, get your hair done or at least get some new shampoo or hot oil, shave every inch of your body, do your nails, watch all the bad movies and tv shows you want. And ditch the nutella, before you know you'll be sticking your fingers in for a lick, which leads to a second lick, which leads to a spoon and so on, been there, wore the t-shirt.

Great advice. And I want your scales to say 15st 13lbs... :cross:

Pudge where abouts in the country are you? Don't leave the site for sure. The days weeks and months will still pass whether you are on here or not or doing the diet....just means that your weight won't change as the days roll by.
You can do it :)

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh, you can't go anywhere. :) MiniMins is like the Hotel California (if you're too young to understand the reference, Google). :D

You need to watch that Lily... She has a habit of stalking you all over minimins, nay, all over the internet I am sure!!! She will appear when you least expect it (Tbh I keep expecting to open my curtains of a morning and find her standing at my bedroom window should I not post for a few hours) :p

You need to watch that Lily... She has a habit of stalking you all over minimins, nay, all over the internet I am sure!!! She will appear when you least expect it (Tbh I keep expecting to open my curtains of a morning and find her standing at my bedroom window should I not post for a few hours) :p

Lily rocks!!

AHAHAAaa,,, i just had a right old giggle at that! You know what though,, it makes perfect sense! No turning to the ice cream,,just pamper pamper pamper and looking online at all the nice clothes that my EX (ha!) wouldnt let me have!... im definitely going with this idea :) well said scooterchick!....... also..the nutella now has washing up liquid in it and its in the bin.... you know, just in case i wake up in the middle of the night to retrieve it! ... oh but wait.. im past that now :D

Oh, you can't go anywhere. :) MiniMins is like the Hotel California (if you're too young to understand the reference, Google). :D :D

HAha, thanks Lily :) i give you full permission to pester me... but hopefully thatll never happen! :) hotel california indeeed! :D

Pudge where abouts in the country are you? Don't leave the site for sure. The days weeks and months will still pass whether you are on here or not or doing the diet....just means that your weight won't change as the days roll by.
You can do it :)

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Amy, youre right, time will keep passing anyway. I already get anxious when the sun comes out because i think summer is coming too quickly! Again worrying about things i cannot change ha!... on this till the end..i have to be :) Im living in London at the moment as this is where uni is for me. Biiigggg cittyyyy life is not really my thing but im enjoying it while im here!

Ah Starlit you made me laugh! seeing her perched outside in a tree waiting with binoculars...well, if thats the way it has to be then so be it lol! :D

Thanks guys :)

Ha guys you are all awesome :) thankssss

Feeling more in control now. Have just finished my vegetable soup, not bad at all, and finishing up my water now as well. fingers tightly crossed to get down to 16.0 on the scales tomorrow!

now to nosey everyones diaries :) hope youve all had a good day! x

Pudges, I know how your felling I am/ was a chocoholic big time and that's all I wanted today. After the chocolate covered orange bar at lunch I thought it would go but no! So tonight I have the chocolate shake.......well it was amazing it was so lovely I can't wait to have another one but I'm going to keep it as a treat! I really feel satisfied by it and the sweetness was great. I know it's not pizza or anything like that. It certainly worked for me. Maybe if you find a bar or shake that you really like save it for when you want/ need/ deserve a wee treat :)

Pudges, I know how your felling I am/ was a chocoholic big time and that's all I wanted today. After the chocolate covered orange bar at lunch I thought it would go but no! So tonight I have the chocolate shake.......well it was amazing it was so lovely I can't wait to have another one but I'm going to keep it as a treat! I really feel satisfied by it and the sweetness was great. I know it's not pizza or anything like that. It certainly worked for me. Maybe if you find a bar or shake that you really like save it for when you want/ need/ deserve a wee treat :)

Thats a good idea actually! Im a bit like yourself, i like the choco-orange and the choco-mint, as they are a lot nicer than i thought they would be. So yes, maybe ill make them the treat shakes!... Great job on getting through the day with your cravings... heres to tomorrow :)

Back