Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

31 - March

Weeks past - 14

Weight - 171

Start Weight - 206

Remaining - 45

Lost this week - 2

March 31

Yeehaaw! Another 2lb down. 8lb in the last 3 weeks. Minus my very first three weeks this seems to have been the best 3 week period yet. Think Sunday morning on the scales was odd as I was still a bit under what I was today but I guess it shows the difference a day can make. Especially when you spend a good bit of it asleep! But that will be for next time.

So I have hit another half stone since joining here. Now is a good period, as I have 2 "start weights". My heaviest ever and from starting here. I am now 3lb off hitting 4 stone in total loss, then from there I am 4lb from hitting the 3 stone total from here. Then after that it will be 3lb to the 4 and a half stone total loss. So quite a few goals to hit. Plus I have my end of May ticker going, plus chucked myself into an April challenge in the slimfast part. All things to keep it going!

Next week would be awesome if I weighed in under 12 stone but I would be happy with a 2 or 3 loss. Keeping it average.

So I was thinking to myself I could do the same as last week. Have a wee free day on the Monday and not count. Not go overboard but not count.

But while down tesco getting some stuff I decided to forget that plan and get it all counted. The better I keep it the quicker I get where I want to be.

So back-tracking a wee bit so far today;

4 crackerbread, light butter and ham - 130
2 bits brown bread and ham - 250
Yoghurt - 75

Yes...that is me going off my head and breaking all the rules. Talk about a rebel eh!!!!

Tea time!!!!!!

Stir Fry - 80
Chicken - 150
Sauce - 110
Bread - 182
Yoghurt - 73

Just bought a large shirt off ebay. Is my first purchase of a large...wonder if it will fit when it arrives. Ooooh tension :D

Pack of popcorn - 48 cals

02 April

What a bloody moron! I've been posting in my WI thread instead of this one!!!!!

Feeling stupid much?

I done a nice entry to: here it is

Notice I don't talk as much anymore, and some people seemed to like that aspect.

It's odd now. It is all such a routine. If I told myself when I was 16 stone on the button that at somepoint I would be a couple of pounds off my weight starting "11 stone something" I would have laughed at myself.

But that is the position I find myself. I am nearly half way to my goal on here. 5 more pounds and I will be, but I always hark back to the fact I was heavier before I joined here.

I really like catching myself in the mirror now. Not in a "wow you sexy beast" kind of way, just more that I am fully aware I look quite different now compared to then. Especially the side on view. I had an empty lift in uni today for 6 floors and stood there looking in the mirror looking from different angles. Just hope to hell there is no camera or I will have scared a security guard.

I'm getting a new waistcoat for my pipe band uniform too! The one I got when I joined was too big to start with but then it got massive. And then my mum took it in and then it got massive again! So got measured tonight for a new one and hopefully will have it for a gig we have on Thursday. Hopefully it will be more the right length too and help achieve a look of me being thinner!

Well apart from that I don't really have too much else to say lately.

So how has everyone else been doing lately? I'm quite interested in knowing (and if you care to read that as I have uni work to do tomorrow and all distractions are welcome...then what the hell you take me for? *cough*).

And today's eating has went as follows;

4 crackerbread and cheese spread - 100
Cereal - 200 tops
Yoghurt - 75
Stir fry - 88
Sauce - 120
Oil - 130
Onion rings - 350
Crackerbread - 100
Yoghurt - 75
Shake - 215

And if you count you will see that is over the 1500. But no worries, it shall be made up...oh yes, it shall!

03 April - Shopping Day :D

My mum does the shopping today. And thank christ! We have had no crackerbread the last few days. I went to get it yesterday and was the last thing I was putting through self service when I realised I didn't have enough!!!

Had a piping gig today with the band and my kilt is now laughably too big, without the belt it would hit the floor. Jacket and waistcoat are too big too, but they are getting changed.

Anyway, without crackerbreads etc today so far has went;

Brown toast and butter/flora - 210
Bowl of cereal - 150

Cracker bread, spread cheese and ham - 120
Tesco meatball thing (sex) - 490
Cracker bread - 100
Yoghurt - 75

Hi Stephen great to hear you sounding so positive lol at the lift admiration session and DONT FORGET YOUR BELT xxx.

Hi Stephen great to hear you sounding so positive lol at the lift admiration session and DONT FORGET YOUR BELT xxx.

Oh believe me, I can't walk in the kilt without the belt. It is needed! I used to be able to just get away without it but now it is a necessity!!!

I know what you mean about belts. I can't not have one now or my trews would be round my ankles. I've bought smallers sizes which are a much better fit (tho still need a belt) really as my shape is changing.

Another month and I'll probably need more new jeans - but for different reasons !

Keep going - you're doing fab :)

Had a piping gig today with the band and my kilt is now laughably too big, without the belt it would hit the floor.

Hope you weren't doing the traditional Scottish no underwear job then :eek:

I know what you mean about belts. I can't not have one now or my trews would be round my ankles. I've bought smallers sizes which are a much better fit (tho still need a belt) really as my shape is changing.

Another month and I'll probably need more new jeans - but for different reasons !

Keep going - you're doing fab :)

Aye, don't see me having the same jean problems as you :D

Hope you weren't doing the traditional Scottish no underwear job then :eek:

...well I did say I made sure the belt was tight :)

So today has been very good;

4 crackerbread and light cheese - 100
Snack a jack popcorn - 47
Tesco Pastabake - 380
Crackerbread with tea - 100
3 crackerbread and light cheese - 80
Crumpet - 110

Been sitting working on my dissertation for 4 hours. Nearly done and 2 cans of diet kick to the good with one left

*tries to type as hands shake*

10 calories :)

Hi Puggso Just read through your diary, you have done brill losing that and on slimfast and healthy eating well done you. My mum is just starting slimfast so hopefully she will do as well as you.

Hey doll.. that link was brill..!!!!!!!!!
You're doing fantasticly.. Sorry i havnt been in the puggso diary recently.. I get complecent (sp) dont i? lol.

Do you actually wear anything under your kilt? or is this some big myth that scottish people portray? lol..

x x x

Hi Puggso Just read through your diary, you have done brill losing that and on slimfast and healthy eating well done you. My mum is just starting slimfast so hopefully she will do as well as you.

It can be done, I wish her good luck!

Hey doll.. that link was brill..!!!!!!!!!
You're doing fantasticly.. Sorry i havnt been in the puggso diary recently.. I get complecent (sp) dont i? lol.

Do you actually wear anything under your kilt? or is this some big myth that scottish people portray? lol..

x x x

I chop and change. It is more down to where I will end up by the end of the night. If I am going to sleep somewhere that isn't my own house then boxers are definitely on. If I know I'll be home then I tend to make the call on the day.

Nowt better than a feeling of freedom :D

5 April

4 crackerbread and spread cheese 100
Cheese sadwhich - 300
Tesco chili - 325
Yoghurt - 75

Back