Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

10 June

After my losses last week I had a day off yesterday, and enjoyed it muchly I might add.

Today is back to it....firstly something to eat followed by a loooong walk :D

Soup - 200
Bread - 180
Crackerbread - 100

Actually put a wee bit of effort into my walk today rather than just saunter along.

8.7 miles in 2 and a half hours.

Or 3.5 miles per hour approx

Or 85 calories burned per mile (740 calories).

Damn, I remember when I used to be nearer 100 calories burned per mile...damn weight loss :D

i was in asda.. and saw crackerbread.. and i thought of you.. lol..

x x

I think I have a problem!!! :p

Tea time - Stir Fry - 150
1 cap spay - 8 (it was a big pan!)
Sauce - 90
Crackerbread - 100

Hi Stephen luv your photos wot a difference. I'm just new 2day and hoping to stick with it, decided to calorie count hoping this will be easy to do, How did you work out your calorie intake? I expect the bagpipes keep you in trim, my 15yr old boy plays the pipes also my 13yr old play the drums, glad I was browsing, cheers lacie

Hi Stephen luv your photos wot a difference. I'm just new 2day and hoping to stick with it, decided to calorie count hoping this will be easy to do, How did you work out your calorie intake? I expect the bagpipes keep you in trim, my 15yr old boy plays the pipes also my 13yr old play the drums, glad I was browsing, cheers lacie

I just went with seeing a normal male should take 2500 so decided to simply chop about 1000 off that. Had to make it so I would loss but so that it was also a decent amount.

Good luck :)

hey ho.. Any massively long walks today??

Cat x x

Nah, just floating around the town as my mates bought stuff for download.

12 June

Ok I have been getting too lax with this lately, missing days of putting information in and what not so a wee boot up the back-side is required.

Just asking, if you notice me not putting in information for a day you all better make sure I give a good explanation as to why.

Deal?

Ok today,

Toast - 200
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100
Yoghurt - 50

5.6 mile walk too.

A large chunk of my mates are away to the download festival so I'm pretty much on my lonesome this weekend, well that's not true but I lack any real funds to go out and a lot of the people that are away are the ones who can chip in for a carry out and go to a secluded area/someones house and get rollicked.

So tomorrow I am planning a massive walk...in fact I'm going to go work it out on google pedometer now...

*away and checks*

11.8 miles however this could become much longer as the weather looks good.

We'll see!

hiya butty,
Haven't been on here for ages, just having a quick check up to see how things are going for you.....seem to be doing really well huh? Well done, keep at it. I really need to start exercising again....give me some inspiration and a big boot up the a$$ will you?!:p

Have a fab weekend

Hey crackerbread..
How did that call go this morning? I had my fingers crossed for you..!!!!
Have a nice walk.. please do some walking for me.. then give me the calories burnt too.. :)

x x x

Hey crackerbread..
How did that call go this morning? I had my fingers crossed for you..!!!!
Have a nice walk.. please do some walking for me.. then give me the calories burnt too.. :)

x x x

Got the call, the guy who is dealing with it all is on holiday this week so basically have to wait and see..typical! :rolleyes:

Back