Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Burst water pipe at work meant got sent home.

So my new WI day is upon us then.

.........another 2lb down :D

Hush Batman, you're doing too well for my liking :pI must catch up:p Losing 2lbs, being sent home from work early... have you thought about playing the euromillions this friday? Its £100 Mill! Haha.

Lol congratulations sidekick. I feel a celebratory conga coming on... la la la la la LA! :D

x

Hush Batman, you're doing too well for my liking :pI must catch up:p Losing 2lbs, being sent home from work early... have you thought about playing the euromillions this friday? Its £100 Mill! Haha.

Lol congratulations sidekick. I feel a celebratory conga coming on... la la la la la LA! :D

x

Thanks...but as far as I was aware...Robin was the sidekick ;)

Psh.... :p How dare thee. I thought this was a fair and equal relationship! Plus, like, Robin, like, sooooo did way more than batman. It was, like, just behind the scenes so, like, you never got to see :p ;)
x

Big congrats on your 2lbs this week (again) man I'm jealous :p

Psh.... :p How dare thee. I thought this was a fair and equal relationship! Plus, like, Robin, like, sooooo did way more than batman. It was, like, just behind the scenes so, like, you never got to see :p ;)
x

holy too many likes in a sentence Robin! :p

Btw your MSN needs fixed...I aint been able to send a message for about 10 minutes!

funny-pictures-intervention-cat-helps-with-your-diet.jpg
:)

Oh aye and....did I ever mention when I come up with a good idea I sometimes tend to not think about the most obvious problem?

Change to a Wednesday WI as I have pipe band on a Thursday night?

I also have blumming pipe band on a Tuesday night!!!! Why this has only clicked with me now I have no idea at all. My brain seems to be struggling to compute more than one idea at a time!

So....I've decided to go back to Friday mornings.

I think waking up at stupid am every day - yes including the weekends...bloody body clock - has caused my brain to shut down!

Just wanted to say you are doing fab, great idea to give yourself a weekly goal and by the look of it you are hitting it and more. Keep up the great work!!

nuclear-explosion.jpg

That's been today!

Ach well, I've been at this game long enough to know it wont beat me. Business as usual tomorrow again :)

Welcome one and all to what will be the final diary of yours truly...as I plan not to need any other again.

I am back on the shakes as of today after a really good weekend at the Cowal Highland games - the end of the pipe band season - which produced this

1732649835a8772760810ml.jpg

The best result I have ever had in a pipe band...which then followed a wild weekend.

I now have a job that I will be starting this coming Monday in Glasgow that means I will be a commuter. Scary thought!

So I plan to WI again weekly so as to keep a decent tab on everything and will do this on a Wednesday rather than a Monday like previous.

My signature has a track of what I want to do, up until Christmas. I want to lose 2lb a week at the minimum. If this was to be done I would be about 6lbs off my goal by Christmas. However I am hoping to have a few weeks of bigger losses so as come about Christmas I am were I want to be.

So, as I said, this will be the last diary. Hopefully will keep it up to date more with just my life in general. I guess you guys will get to hear my moaning about working and everything that will entail for me.

So thanks for stopping by..and stick around :)

Stephen

Edit to add - My new ticker is starting from the heaviest weight I have been up to now. The remaining 39 are from here onward.

Hi Stephen :)

I was informed on the SlimFast thread that you might have used the Light Choices shakes?

I picked one up tonight and was looking for others that had used it and was hoping for some feedback ;)

Not to mention it's cheaper than the actual SlimFast shakes themselves,lol!

Thanks x x

P.S "yer lookin gid!" ;)

Hi Stephen :)

I was informed on the SlimFast thread that you might have used the Light Choices shakes?

I picked one up tonight and was looking for others that had used it and was hoping for some feedback ;)

Not to mention it's cheaper than the actual SlimFast shakes themselves,lol!

Thanks x x

P.S "yer lookin gid!" ;)

Hey.

I have never tried slimfast shakes so can't really compare I guess but the Tesco ones totally work for me. I can go about 13 hours of my day on 2 shakes and a lot of water before my tea and feel fine about it!

Let me know what you think. I only use the chocolate as they seem more filling than the strawberry.

PS - Thank you very much :)

Back