Purple Angel's Refeed Diary

i've had 2 but will probs have another one tomorrow! - actually maybe not. I have to have SW food tomorrow!

Today was my last refeed day as i had 1 lonesome strawberry shake left. Have to admit to feeling a little sad to see it go!

I compared the calories with the bagels, wholemeal pittabreads and small wholemeal bread today, so I am not joining you both on the bagels, they were much higher in calories, so I stuck to the pitta and bread.

hey hun - going well - did an update topic on the main LT board with pics:eek:;)

joined SW - and honestly loving every second of it. I might even become a SW counsellor myself! (LOL). I kept giving everyone hints and tips - but got annoyed when one woman simply could not fathom why she had to give her precious capuccino up :rolleyes: honestly!

But - one small irritation. People constantly bugging me about why was i not having a starter, why i was i not having a dessert. I mean flaming nora! If you just ate nothing (literally!) for 3 months would you blow it all for some cheesecake....hell no![/quote]

LMAO..... well done on refeeding hope sw goes well for you, i keep looking on here for idea's when i come off but im going the scenic route.... 7 weeks left lol

quote]

LMAO..... well done on refeeding hope sw goes well for you, i keep looking on here for idea's when i come off but im going the scenic route.... 7 weeks left lol[/quote]

hey there - taking it easy on SW - have had 2 naughty days but i am blaming the 'worst PMT in the world ever' (needs a trademark!) and i am being good again! :D I am quite relaxed now about food and feel that i can keep control and if I slip up then its not an excuse to go on a food filled bender!

Back