Total Solution PurpleAngel's new year new start!

Purpleangel

Silver Member
:D hi all,

Starting my Exante diet today. I ordered the first 10 days from New You but Exante are cheaper and seem to have little leeway as in u can drink coke zero etc...which has thrilled me BEYOND belief :D

So after 10 days i will switch to Exante.

My goal is to lose 3 and a half stone. Currently hovering around the 14 stone mark :cry: which is the heaviest i have been in my entire life. So u can imagine how i feel about that :rolleyes:

I am going on a weekend away in Feb so i have to accept that 3 days are going to be off plan but other than that i intend to be 100% as not only do i want to lose weight i want to have a baby and losing weight will definitely help.

I am currently a size 18 and would love to be a 12, but for now a 14 seems like a nice idea.....hehehehe

thanks hun :D

Day 1 so far

Been madly busy today with housework, find that if the man is in then i don't get as much done! Its helped keep my mind off not having food!

Having my first shake at 2.30.....late i know but i am guessing i am going to feel food envy when the man is home eating a yummy sausage casserole :p

I did some before pics...i figured that if i have a pictorial record of my weight loss it will help keep me going!

Gaaaaaaaah this is so hard :cry:

I am so blimmin hungry. Probably not helped by the fact that i am cooking the man's dinner :eek:

I just wish i could fast forward to ketosis...cos this hunger SUCKS.

Day 2

ok - morning of day 2 and i made it. Nice surprise on the scales....lost 2lbs so far.

I have an appointment which means i HAVE to go out and no bloody money for the bus so will be walking....sigh.

Decided to not go to my weekly religious service as

1) we usually go for coffee.....i cannot resist cake, hot choc etc

2) its a LONG service and my bladder can't cope! :eek:

3) i would have to walk there and back as the man is at work.....uffffff

Hi I am enjoying reading your diary it is helping to keep me motivated, I am on week 2 (wednesday was weigh in day ) lost 11lb. so feeling great. I am finding the need to keep busy which is good. Need to take a leaf out of your book and walk a little. Thats hard for me as I have RA, so especially when its cold and wet its a hard task. but going to try a little each day. thankyou for your diaries have a good day. Hope your appointment goes well.

i will be walking more once i go into ketosis! Today proved how out of shape i am.....14 stone on my small frame makes it hard :sigh:

I need to get my fitness back....even a stone off will make a world of difference!

How are you finding it? 2 weeks in is AMAZING :D

Hi had a really good day today, but struggling with water intake so will keep trying,
I hope you are having a good day today.

Back